Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Learn PHP And Become A Complete Web Designer - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Learn PHP And Become A Complete Web Designer (783 Views)

I Need Someone To Take Me Php And Mysql: Not For Free / Visit Www.crystalstech.com To Learn Php,asp, Css, And Many More / FREE WEBSITE DESIGN TRAINING (CSS, HTML, PHP and MYSQL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn PHP And Become A Complete Web Designer by stanliwise(m): 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2013
It's me again Stanliwise..
My aim is to empower the lost, confused, and timid programmers to become bold and lively in Web design cos it is really bringing heavy income nowadays.
I am just a 20 year old web designer and hoping to become a prodigy like Mark Zuckerberg( facebook CEO) and become a great we designer
ALL I NEED
Is commitment and consistence and i wud like to teacher does who are aim to be a professional web developer and i also sell complete web developer tools
to train you to built site for company and organisations with your knowledge and not with wordpress or joomla
Re: Learn PHP And Become A Complete Web Designer by stanliwise(m): 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2013
but if you can't afford to buy books then let's stay in the forum and lets start tear PHP into pieces.
BEFORE WE START..
1. I need serious and active members
2.I also need help from my experienced collegues
3.you must have knowledge of minimim[b]html,css,javascript[/b] to start.
4. YOU need a laptop or desktop computer
5.you do not need an internet connection so let get started
Re: Learn PHP And Become A Complete Web Designer by Javanian: 12:11am On Apr 19, 2013
Please Remove that advert else i move the thread
Re: Learn PHP And Become A Complete Web Designer by stanliwise(m): 7:15am On Apr 19, 2013
Javanian: Please Remove that advert else i move the thread
It's not an advert, i teach people but i also have original books..
That can speed up the process.
Well all my pdf books are from Amazon.com
and i paid heavily for them.
It's not byforce to buy but i just think it's helpful for upcoming PRO
Thank you and i wud want to here your reply.
Re: Learn PHP And Become A Complete Web Designer by stanliwise(m): 7:25am On Apr 19, 2013
php stands for HYPERTEXTLINK PREPROCESSOR.
This is because php has the ability to transform a page n can
change and remove html tags in and add html tag in a page.
Re: Learn PHP And Become A Complete Web Designer by stanliwise(m): 7:28am On Apr 19, 2013
Remember dat html means HYPER TEXTLINK MARK-UP LANGUAGE.
so php is a server side scripting language dat trasform a page.
Re: Learn PHP And Become A Complete Web Designer by stanliwise(m): 8:56pm On Apr 19, 2013
I need comments to move on/
Re: Learn PHP And Become A Complete Web Designer by stanliwise(m): 8:28am On Apr 20, 2013
I need comment....
Re: Learn PHP And Become A Complete Web Designer by toluls(m): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2013
Nice thread here, where are you located?
Re: Learn PHP And Become A Complete Web Designer by stanliwise(m): 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2013
ketu

(1) (Reply)

Autocad In Just 1 Week / One On One Training Using Primavera Project Planner Software In Lagos / Pass Your Oracle Oca And Ocp Certification Exam At Once n Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.