Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

ok - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / ok (1546 Views)

I Need A Sincere Relationship, I'm A Changed Man, Also Handsome (pics) / New BB Users Let's Exchange Pin "Sexy?" Or "Handsome?", Let's Prove!!! / Is He Ugly Or Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ok by Sunebanty(m): 4:45am On Apr 19, 2013
lol

1 Like

Re: ok by hakunajay(m): 6:10am On Apr 19, 2013
Abeg what's up with all these handsome or ugly pics churning up on Nairaland na?

2 Likes

Re: ok by tjmc: 6:44am On Apr 19, 2013
I no blame you guys na seun I dey blame. Maybe him get enof bandwit space
Re: ok by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 19, 2013
Now i know we have a lot of inconsequential, infinite decimal, statistical piece of material who cannot be counted upon but available for count. Babies who only exist for census purpose. A responsible guy wouldn't woke early in the morning asking the world if he is handsome.Ugly looking boy wey no no book. This is just an evidence that you are an irresponsible infant. Grow up son!
Re: ok by dobberma27(m): 9:29am On Apr 19, 2013
Dude the only thing handsome in your pic is the dollar bills,though they aint so handsome anymore when i realised they are 1 dollar bills so i guess thats roughly 10 dollars total undecided .Anyways back to the topic y'all posting all this handsome blahs blah the handsome dudes here dont even talk much or bother posting pics to ask if they are handsome infact let me not vex now and post my own pics cos you will hide if i do...Lol grin
Re: ok by uchechuwku: 11:23am On Apr 19, 2013
OP

You're a BIGGGGGGG Eeddiiiooottt.

Get a LYFE
Re: ok by Sunebanty(m): 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
Thanks to you all but what make you think the op is the person in the pix,i said check him out...and to you wey they jealous the guy,don't lie he is more handsome than you are,nawah for una o cos i know say na girls they jealous themselves.
Re: ok by bizzle2: 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2013
lol, boiz dey vex oo wts wt all the hating...d dude isn't bad looking but its kinda uncool to open a thread jst to ask hw ugly or cute u are amigos. do ur thingie tho, nobody force anybody to read thread, its a bloody forum
Re: ok by Sunebanty(m): 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2013
Yomii: Now i know we have a lot of inconsequential, infinite decimal, statistical piece of material who cannot be counted upon but available for count. Babies who only exist for census purpose. A responsible guy wouldn't woke early in the morning asking the world if he is handsome.Ugly looking boy wey no no book. This is just an evidence that you are an irresponsible infant. Grow up son!
cn't stop laughing,see idiot wey dy blow grammar ooo hahahaha.slowpoke shey u get work wey u dy login early in the morning to browse nairaland?let me ask you,why the thing come pain you like this?
Re: ok by Sunebanty(m): 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2013
bizzle*:
lol, boiz dey vex oo wts wt all the hating...d dude isn't bad looking but its kinda uncool to open a thread jst to ask hw ugly or cute u are amigos. do ur thingie tho, nobody force anybody to read thread, its a bloody forum
guy abeg tell those fugly son of a bitch o,i just dy talk make dem check the guy out o
Re: ok by Temismith(f): 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2013
See dis mojo actor o. U are legfull, not handsome! undecided
Re: ok by aiyeboy(m): 7:58am On Apr 23, 2013
that to those who dont know
Sunebanty: Thanks to you all but what make you think the op is the person in the pix,i said check him out...and to you wey they jealous the guy,don't lie he is more handsome than you are,nawah for una o cos i know say na girls they jealous themselves.
Re: ok by diarra94(m): 5:18am On Apr 24, 2013
Why are u guys hating, itx either he is handsome or ugly. Dont strain your fingers writing long stories.
Re: ok by alienware(m): 2:10am On May 08, 2013
Too many jobless kids on nairaland
Re: ok by Creamish(f): 8:29am On May 08, 2013
hakunajay: Abeg what's up with all these handsome or ugly pics churning up on Nairaland na?

Abeg free dem . . its entertaining . .especially the comments! grin

(1) (Reply)

BBM And/or Whatsapp Groups For Nigerian Singles Living In Canada And/or US. / Ashala: Another Fine Broda / Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.