Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 (383965 Views)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Navy DSSC 2014/2015 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Missfads(f): 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
No apologies. Am equally waiting like all of u are too. So I don't think its wrong if I hear an information and I pass it to the house. Then if the information turns out to be wrong, I stanf to be corrected and not insulted. The list was supposed to be released last week but due to some ogas at the top saying their canditate's name is not on the list is still making them to be passing the list from one office to another. So as I use to say and will continue saying [b][/b]Relax and be calm. I cannot not categorically tell u any date now cos I might tell u the date my oga at the top told me and his own oga at the top will say its another date....

....Onward together.

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by CamilleGolgi: 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2013
The list is ready and cannot be changed by any oga at the top. A friend of mine who wanted to go and press botton using oga at the top was told that he came late and that nothing can be done.
As for the delay, I don't really know why they don't wanna release it.
Let's wait patient. Worry cannot change anything but prayer would.
No prayer is too late to be answered. And none should put the blame on misfad. She is human like us.
God bless you all.

ONWARD TOGETHER.

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Iamoilprince(m): 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
Missfads: No apologies. Am equally waiting like all of u are too. So I don't think its wrong if I hear an information and I pass it to the house. Then if the information turns out to be wrong, I stanf to be corrected and not insulted. The list was supposed to be released last week but due to some ogas at the top saying their canditate's name is not on the list is still making them to be passing the list from one office to another. So as I use to say and will continue saying [b][/b]Relax and be calm. I cannot not categorically tell u any date now cos I might tell u the date my oga at the top told me and his own oga at the top will say its another date....

....Onward together.

The List Is Ready And Untouchable!!!

U'v lacked the credibilty and impatiality to feed us with authentic info here! U'r hereby banished from this thread. Lol

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by nnesochim: 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
No body is blaming anybody,but we expect dat those with 'Oga@ d top' should be able to tell us exactly when to expect the list.Pls I must say this,If ur oga @ d top cannot tell u when d list will be out then dia is a big Mark,You better beg God for forgiveness and put all ur trust in him ALONE.

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by CamilleGolgi: 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
nnesochim: No body is blaming anybody,but we expect dat those with 'Oga@ d top' should be able to tell us exactly when to expect the list.Pls I must say this,If ur oga @ d top cannot tell u when d list will be out then dia is a big Mark,You better beg God for forgiveness and put all ur trust in him ALONE.
MEN CAN FIX AND CHANGE DATES. Only God is certain my brother.

"emmanuel4fire".
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by OluAKGBGN(m): 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
Iamoilprince:

The List Is Ready And Untouchable!!!

U'v lacked the credibilty and impatiality to feed us with authentic info here! U'r hereby banished from this thread. Lol

Haa Haa, it should‘nt be up to this level nah! Senior Advocate of Niraland! Missfad no mind am jaree .Objection over rule!
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by amordiguys(m): 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
Dis our unreliable oga@dtop dependent so called ppl are full of deceit, lets talk reasonably and mention less of dis oga blablabla fake info. Pin my case to work on my bp
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by oraphael777(m): 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
Am for success alone. May God continue to bless all those who have really helped us through this medium especially MISSFADS and Mfon and all... Please no insults in here remain blessed. Some persons in this forum will be taken...... Amen!!!

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by babadey(m): 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hello house. To all applicants here, your names shall come out IJN. Pls I would like to make some inquiries for a long time friend.
(1) when is the next NN recruitment for ssce,diploma holders coming up next year?
(2) What is the maximum age requirement? . Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by oscaroshar(m): 12:43am On Nov 10, 2013
I wan piss o...ai fit piss 4 hia?.aahh aoww aaii ssshh o boy mmm,o yeah..wow,waiting continues
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by MfonAsuquo(m): 6:32am On Nov 10, 2013
Good morning my fellow intending naval officers. Do have a lovely and blessed sunday. Happy sunday. Cheers...............ONWARD TOGETHER..........

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Emmaloh: 6:44am On Nov 10, 2013
nnesochim: No body is blaming anybody,but we expect dat those with 'Oga@ d top' should be able to tell us exactly when to expect the list.Pls I must say this,If ur oga @ d top cannot tell u when d list will be out then dia is a big Mark,You better beg God for forgiveness and put all ur trust in him ALONE.
Pple who have oga @ d top don't talk, dey observe. Mind u Naval officers are also following this thread.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by nnesochim: 7:04am On Nov 10, 2013
Emmaloh:
Pple who have oga @ d top don't talk, dey observe. Mind u Naval officers are also following this thread.
But alot of people here claim they have oga at the top
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by CamilleGolgi: 9:08am On Nov 10, 2013
As we wait patiently for the list, may God strenghten us. May the face of God shine on us, and may we find reasons to smile at the end of this year. Wish you all a blissful and peaceful sunday.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Victory is from God alone.
God is willing, able, ready.
ONWARD TOGETHER.

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Hunky7m: 11:47am On Nov 10, 2013
Camille Golgi: As we wait patiently for the list, may God strenghten us. May the face of God shine on us, and may we find reasons to smile at the end of this year. Wish you all a blissful and peaceful sunday.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
ONWARD TOGETHER.
Amen o o! Good piece. Ur write up is as good as ur name. ''Golgi complex'' lol.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Hunky7m: 11:50am On Nov 10, 2013
Camille Golgi: As we wait patiently for the list, may God strenghten us. May the face of God shine on us, and may we find reasons to smile at the end of this year. Wish you all a blissful and peaceful sunday.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
ONWARD TOGETHER.
Amen o o! Good piece. Ur write up is as good as ur name. ''Golgi complex''. Were u a cytologist in 1898? lol.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Ddy(m): 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2013
Is ur oga @ d top here?

My oga @d top is in heaven

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by CamilleGolgi: 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2013
Hunky7m: Amen o o! Good piece. Ur write up is as good as ur name. ''Golgi complex''. Were u a cytologist in 1898? lol.
Hahaha. No I'm not my brother.
I JUST LOVE HIS NAME AND HIS CONTRIBUTION TO CELL ORGANELLES " THE GOLGI COMPLEX".
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Ddy(m): 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
Pls intended naval officers,its getting too much waiting for our result. Can we declear fasting & prayers from tomorrow for our result to be relised this week. There is nothing impossible for God.U can do it as the spirit directs u. This my little suggestion.Tnx
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by MfonAsuquo(m): 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
ONWARD TOGETHER.
. AMEN...............ONWARD TOGETHER......
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by CamilleGolgi: 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
oraphael777: Am for success alone. May God continue to bless all those who have really helped us through this medium especially MISSFADS and Mfon and all... Please no insults in here remain blessed. Some persons in this forum will be taken...... Amen!!!
Amen and Amen.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by CamilleGolgi: 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2013
For those who applied for NA,let's hope for supplementary list this week hopefully on friday.
Training commences February 2014.
ONWARD TOGETHER.
MY POST ABOVE IS FOR NA (NIGERIAN ARMY). Supplementary list would be out this week, hopefully on friday.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by babadey(m): 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2013
baba dey: Hello house. To all applicants here, your names shall come out IJN. Pls I would like to make some inquiries for a long time friend.
(1) when is the next NN recruitment for ssce,diploma holders coming up next year?
(2) What is the maximum age requirement? . Thanks in anticipation.
Any help?
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by amordiguys(m): 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2013
It has been confirmed from my intuitive knowledge that the training kicks off next year. So lets chill and just expect the list this year but neva the training.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emeko4sure: 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
D list is coming dis week unfailingly....trust me on dis....wish you all the best.God bless you all God bless naija......onward together....
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Mario1983(m): 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
emeko4sure: D list is coming dis week unfailingly....trust me on dis....wish you all the best.God bless you all God bless naija......onward together....

Hmmm na today we dey dey wait joor a lot of predictions do come pass, Am not afriad anymore just praying and hoping his will come to pass
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by engroke(m): 11:45pm On Nov 10, 2013
emeko4sure: D list is coming dis week unfailingly....trust me on dis....wish you all the best.God bless you all God bless naija......onward together....
ure seeking attention right?... U will get it double, more than missfads'
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by MfonAsuquo(m): 6:34am On Nov 11, 2013
Good morning my fellow intending naval officers. It's a new week. Thank GOD for his faithfulness and pray for his continious grace as we keep waiting for the enlistment. Do have a blessed and lovely day/week. Cheers.................ONWARD TOGETHER........................
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by JohnmaryEbube: 7:50am On Nov 11, 2013
Gud a.m fellow aspirants, I heard dat evition wil continue frm d day of exam till d final day in d camp.

Pls who hv beta knwoledge abt dis.

So if d list comes out and u didn't see ur name dat means u hv voted out, and pple who see dia names wil go to onne and continue anoda stage, if u make mistake dey wil evite u out of camp.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Makpenen(m): 9:13am On Nov 11, 2013
Camille Golgi: For those who applied for NA,let's hope for supplementary list this week hopefully on friday.
Training commences February 2014.
ONWARD TOGETHER.
MY POST ABOVE IS FOR NA (NIGERIAN ARMY). Supplementary list would be out this week, hopefully on friday.
what is d source? Are u sure?
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by CamilleGolgi: 10:03am On Nov 11, 2013
Makpenen: what is d source? Are u sure?
I'm very sure. There are things I can't type here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (145) (Reply)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)