Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 (383963 Views)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Navy DSSC 2014/2015 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by mblessin(m): 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
Da Emperor: Splendid breakdown. We've got a Military analyst in the house. Just as in the contents of your write-up, the NN's procedure at the moment reeks of unclarity & cunny manouvers i must say. Whether we end up been called or not, a public release stating reasons for the delay would have been appropriate for everyone irrespective of the credibility of the content. As for your friend, to be sincere that gal deserves a spot with the academic performance you claim she has coupled with her father's rank unlike empty brains who just allow for loopholes in the system. 1st class ain't bean mehn. "Twale" "Ten fingers" to all u 1st class products on the thread. Some parasitology lecturers back in school were still like "dis silly boy is not supposed to be on 2.1 now. Haba!"
, ℓ̊ reckoned wit U̶̲̥̅̊ but A̶̲̥̅♏ d1 no 1 4m state on †̥ђε̲̣̣̣̥ list, ℓ̊ glorified his name cos dis a major reason 2 rejoice
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Mario1983(m): 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
my cousin told me today he spoke wiv the senator inlaw dat sent a letter to navy on his behalf and the man told him nt to worry it just a matter of time that the list along with his name wud be out he sud just keep exercising
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by samdollas2004(m): 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2013
spectator2001: Nigerian Navy should understand that Nigerian Airforce commenced sales of forms and zonal enlistment after the Naval DSSC applicants had concluded their aptitude tests.
Matters arising;
1. The Nigerian Airforce welcomes Successful applicants at the Zonal enlistment exercise conducted in October to the Final Selection Interview phase of the exercise at Airforce base, Kawo, Kaduna State. The Nigerian Navy yet to release any list whatsoever since July 20th 2013 when the aptitude test was conducted.

2. The posture of the Nigerian Navy on this issue smirks of irresponsibility on the part of it's hierarchy for it's failure to release just a single press release on it's website informing the Naval Hopefuls for their delay in releasing any list till this moment even if they are gonna lie about it, at least let there be an official information to that effect.

3. The List, when it is eventually released should contain something extraordinary I.e The list should contain more names for shortlistment or reduction in the number of shortlisted candidates or something different to be determined by the Naval authorities to show deviation from d norm obtainable in the past. This is gonna give a logical explanation as to why the events leading to the delay occurred.

4. The regret I have right now is the fact that I didn't pick the NAF forms. I just got the most authentic information right from Naval HQ that those of us from Delta State should pray we make the list coz of the number of ppl from our state on the CNS's neck as regards their children and wards. The source told me "don't u know that whichever state the CNS comes from must produce special candidates, not that they aren't qualified but they just have to be given concessions based on their personal relationship with the CNS"

5. The Nigerian Navy shld do the needful and release the list this week coz my respect for that branch of the Armed Forces just dropped a notch. NAF candidates exit the Kawo base by 27th of November, so the Navy should pls kindly release the list this week to give others who placed der hopes on them a sense of belonging too. Just to let y'all know, I don't know the ranks of ur godfathers but a friend of mine whose dad is a Rear Admiral and a strong force to be reckoned with in the Naval echelon just boarded a flight from Lag to Abj for onward movement to Kawo, KD today n she told me exactly what her father told her b4 she picked the NAF form n I quote "Look, the recruitment this year is appearing funny to me, go and pick the Airforce form let me call my friends to fix u there coz I'm not convinced with the kind of selection process they are adopting this time around"
PS- The girl in question made a first class in one of the foremost Federal Universities of this country in a Professional course too, so when it comes to merit she wasn't scared coz of her credentials n her academic feats precedes her. Even with the credentials, Her dad who is NN's Chief of... thought it wise for her to pick the NAF form coz of what he'd seen on d inside of the Organisation he belongs. So for those of us with godfathers, think of ppl whose godfather is their FATHER? She is bound to make the final list at KD tho all things bn perfect according to the will of God. Let's just pray evr1 on this thread makes d Final List.
Final list meaning- List after facing the selection board interview!
I know the girl and the Navy chief you are talking about. You are right man!
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by ibrokola(m): 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
kiu_usm: O Allah! I seek goodness from Your Knowledge and with Your Power (and Might) I seek strength, and I ask from You Your Great Blessings, because You have the Power and I do not have the power. You Know everything and I do not know, and You have knowledge of the unseen. Oh Allah! If in Your Knowledge that I getting TO WORK WITH NIGERIAN NAVY (which I intend to do) is better for my religion and faith, for my life and end [death], for here [in this world] and the hereafter then make it destined for me and make it easy for me and then add blessings [baraka'] in it, for me. O Allah! In Your Knowledge if this action is bad for me, bad for my religion and faith, for my life and end [death], for here [in this world] and the hereafter then turn it away from me and turn me away from it and whatever is better for me, ordain [destine] that for me and then make me satisfied with it.

Allahuma Ameen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by spectator2001: 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
samdollas2004:
I know the girl and the Navy chief you are talking about. You are right man!
Wow! Small world mahn! Let's just hope for d best in dis Nigeria Navy DSSC22. God is able.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Generalemperor: 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
Guz let start lookn 4 soln,av snt msg 2 naija.com abt dis ad dey said dey need more complains frm d applicants,so u can do dis via katharinneh@gmail.com
Bt pls remember 2 stay annonymous or beta still use ur nairaland name in sendn ,
Let dis story get published or aint u guz tired waitn

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Calyb(m): 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
just saw this on my facebook page.

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Generalemperor: 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
Calyb: just saw this on my facebook page.
What that u saw
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by ibrokola(m): 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
General emperor: Guz let start lookn 4 soln,av snt msg 2 naija.com abt dis ad dey said dey need more complains frm d applicants,so u can do dis via katharinneh@gmail.com
Bt pls remember 2 stay annonymous or beta still use ur nairaland name in sendn ,
Let dis story get published or aint u guz tired waitn

Guy what is it with you? The Navy is military and not a democracy! When they are ready to release it, they will... Or do you think that this motion you are proposing will force their hands? Let's use our heads please, every1 live your life until you get called! Desperation does no good!
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Generalemperor: 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2013
ibrokola:

Guy what is it with you? The Navy is military and not a democracy! When they are ready to release it, they will... Or do you think that this motion you are proposing will force their hands? Let's use our heads please, every1 live your life until you get called! Desperation does no good!
Oga dis is nt military regime bt democratic govt,dat y naija wud nt get beta wen graduates lik u cnt stand up 4 ur rite,it ur rite 2 get enlightnd,it ur cash u deserve sm respct,stand up ad say No 2 coruptn,2 nepotism,2 tribalism,favouritsm,dnt b a coward all in d name of it a military job ad so,is Naf ad NA nt military

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by oscaroshar(m): 11:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
Am just watching u guys-some,speculators;odas,liars...The reason 4 the delay stems from d fact dt Jehovah is favouring some one amongst us!..God can suspend a tradition(d way it has always been)becos of a lad..when God speaks,it's only d humble in spirit dt hears!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by MfonAsuquo(m): 6:42am On Nov 21, 2013
Good morning my fellow intending naval officers. Hope. U all slept well. Wishing us all a lovely and blessed day as we keep waiting for the list. Cheers.....................onward together........
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 21, 2013
If today b4 12pm text doesn't start rolling to pples phones, then I'll know that the juju in d village is responsible for the delay grin grin grin grin

Congratulations in advance to everyone successful and unsuccessful

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Ddy(m): 8:22am On Nov 21, 2013
kwajay1: If today b4 12pm text doesn't start rolling to pples phones, then I'll know that the juju in d village is responsible for the delay grin grin grin grin

Congratulations in advance to everyone successful and unsuccessful

Ur source plz
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by DonSaviour(m): 9:48am On Nov 21, 2013
God will intervaine for us all, and break protocols for our sake. Let continue to home on God alone Who can do all thing to dem dat deligentlly seek Him. Patiencely de list is yet to be out. Onward------Together.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Jocyman: 10:24am On Nov 21, 2013
Guy go sit down u no get talk whn evn Navy officers are expressing displeasure ovr dis delay,u are here calling someone desperate??whn Naf dat just did theirs have already released list for interview,someone has giving us an option bt here u are trying to silence him?am sure u are one of dos pple dat will just sitdown nd wait 4 God to do everytin for u,with ur sitdon look approach!sit down joor
ibrokola:

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
Pls any news about the long awaited navy list?
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by nnesochim: 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
nwekesimon68: Pls any news about the long awaited navy list?
No news yet ooo,after tmoro and dia is no news then is better we forget abt NN dis year,I cant tell what is holding them,even if NAF concludes final selection exercise by next week,training will still comence by next year d same with NA,so i dnt know dia problem,but I just dnt want to believe what one of my friends told me when application started.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by spectator2001: 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
Meanwhile...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
nnesochim: No news yet ooo,after tmoro and dia is no news then is better we forget abt NN dis year,I cant tell what is holding them,even if NAF concludes final selection exercise by next week,training will still comence by next year d same with NA,so i dnt know dia problem,but I just dnt want to believe what one of my friends told me when application started.
Nne abeg wat was that ,dat ur friend told you? Share it pls
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by oscaroshar(m): 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
God gave me a song,i wl sing 4 the rest of my life,Jesus is the light,the light of the world!
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by CamilleGolgi: 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
grin
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by effizie59: 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
I av every feeling dat d list will b released 2moro......Plz note!...i'am a 1st tym speculator on here.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by CamilleGolgi: 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
effizie59: I av every feeling dat d list will b released 2moro......Plz note!...i'am a 1st tym speculator on here.

cheesy laó é yé ogié gbé övwáñ.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Generalemperor: 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
Jocyman I see U let wait ad see wat 2mro got in stock 4 us,let kip our fingers crossd

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Generalemperor: 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2013
Emma wetin u feel
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Generalemperor: 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
Prophet where are u,is dey a new prophecy or d old 1 still stands
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Jocyman: 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
My guy i dey o,Na wa for NN i only regret not putting in for NA now,i wud have applied 4 Haf bt dey didnt include my cos...
General emperor: Jocyman I see U let wait ad see wat 2mro got in stock 4 us,let kip our fingers crossd
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Jocyman: 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
General emperor: Jocyman I see U let wait ad see wat 2mro got in stock 4 us,let kip our fingers crossd
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nayari(m): 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
2moro tinz on my mind

Onward 2gether
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Generalemperor: 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
Jocyman: My guy i dey o,Na wa for NN i only regret not putting in for NA now,i wud have applied 4 Haf bt dey didnt include my cos...

We dn start d race already na 2 finish am remain bt @least u put in 4 NIS

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (145) (Reply)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.