Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,807 members, 7,862,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 (383996 Views)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Navy DSSC 2014/2015 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by DaEmperor: 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2013
nnesochim: Guy,calm down,the list will soon lose its value.
Yeah! I believe you. It's divine favour i seek now concerning the list. In God I trust.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by JohnmaryEbube: 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
I heard CNS was outside d country, but he is back now, dat he wanted to annul dis year's recruitment but afta d delibration wt oda top ogas at d top, d recruitment is pending until further notice, Beside Ezeoba dnt even knw d day d list wil come out, may be any day he wake up and his spirit directs wil realsea it so face ur lyf a if diaa is notin like navy recruitment.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Popelawson: 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
JohnmaryEbube: I heard CNS was outside d country, but he is back now, dat he wanted to annul dis year's recruitment but afta d delibration wt oda top ogas at d top, d recruitment is pending until further notice, Beside Ezeoba dnt even knw d day d list wil come out, may be any day he wake up and his spirit directs wil realsea it so face ur lyf a if diaa is notin like navy recruitment.
why people like posting comments that are not logically feasible ? "Recruitment they collected money on"
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by DaEmperor: 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
Popelawson: why people like posting comments that are not logically feasible ? "Recruitment they collected money on"
Don't blame the guy. He is only helping out with info on probable reasons why the list was delayed. He's not the only 1 who has heard somfn like that. I also heard somfn similar from a source but was told the possibility is still very low. They wouldn't on the long run do that cos it would only tarnish the arm's image.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by oscaroshar(m): 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
Da Emperor: I acutely beg to differ. The military isn't. Actually it's the Police that is. According to most country laws, the military is only called in when the primary arm of maintaining order & discipline is overwhelmed. Let's be sincere with ourselves. We can't force them to release the lists but of course they definitely have not shown the qualities of a highly respected military arm. You don't need to be bias about this. Go online and prove me wrong. The US Military arms update prospective candidates as much as possible via mini outlets u can always walk into anytime of the day and ask questions, social media and i mean the likes of flicker, facebook, twitter, pinterest, instagram to mention a few and also their websites. Www.army.mil, www.navy.mil, www.airforce.com & www.marines.com. So, are these not the nations our nation emulates! Why ain't we learning? It's unfortunate cos accurate information as we know is vital in military operations which they seem not to be exhibiting at the moment (Nigerian Navy precisely) or did we seat for the Nigerian Navy Special Ops/Intelligence exam cos then i'll understand.
hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Champion042(m): 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
On.............ward Togeeeeeeeeeetheeeer
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by JohnmaryEbube: 2:58am On Nov 26, 2013
Popelawson: why people like posting comments that are not logically feasible ? "Recruitment they collected money on"

My man, if u hv any1 dat would give u acurate infor make inquries, also u can check d history of NN in terms of recruitment dis kin of tin hv never happened. Issues beign dat dia ar so many interested pple in dis recruitment, d ogas at d top, d senators d ogas frm oda military organisations, finally I heard pple passed very well in dis DSS22 so none of d ogas wants his person to loss since he merits d list, dis 1 of d issues dat keep d list til now.
I will say dis again cos d infor I got d dis persson iss undiluted, CNS wz out of d country but now bck, he wanted to annual d recruitment but afta delibration wt oda ogas, dey decided to move on,but for now is stil pending.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 26, 2013
Back 4rm jogging . Goodmorning gentle men and ladies. How was ur nite? For those saying dat CNS wanted to cancel the recruitment that is purely lies. Look navy list have been prepared since september. Except if gej is interested dat list can nt be uttered. All the ogas at the top submitted their candidates immediately after the exam. So wen the time comes Ezeoba will release the list. Lets watch and pray for Gods favour. Goodmorning once again
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 26, 2013
JohnmaryEbube:

My man, if u hv any1 dat would give u acurate infor make inquries, also u can check d history of NN in terms of recruitment dis kin of tin hv never happened. Issues beign dat dia ar so many interested pple in dis recruitment, d ogas at d top, d senators d ogas frm oda military organisations, finally I heard pple passed very well in dis DSS22 so none of d ogas wants his person to loss since he merits d list, dis 1 of d issues dat keep d list til now.
I will say dis again cos d infor I got d dis persson iss undiluted, CNS wz out of d country but now bck, he wanted to annual d recruitment but afta delibration wt oda ogas, dey decided to move on,but for now is stil pending.
pls not all senators or oda top govt officials have access to the navy list ok. Only the senate community members on NN have a say concerning the list. Or Defence minister, CDS, COAS,CAS and the presido if they have a candidate(S). Other ogas na beg they all the beg. So chillow down everybody
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by MfonAsuquo(m): 6:48am On Nov 26, 2013
Good morning fellow intending naval officers. How was ur nights? Hope t'was splendid. Wishing everyone a blessed day. Cheers...........ONWARD TOGETHER........
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Usjimy(m): 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
Thumps up to everyone on this thread. Even seasonal film no dey reach episode 122. You guys will make good actors/actress.smiley
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Angel4xhst2020: 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
Usjimy: Thumps up to everyone on this thread. Even seasonal film no dey reach episode 122. You guys will make good actors/actress.smiley

Hahahahahahahahahaha

dt's true!
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Jckin4: 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2013
Mfon Asuquo: . My fellow naval officer in d making, is anything wrong with my saying good morning and good night? Onward together....
Not at all mfon. Carry go,u're doing a spectacular job. And abt d headshot tin; i was just kidding around. No be so i take wicked o.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Jckin4: 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2013
Mfon Asuquo: . My fellow naval officer in d making, is anything wrong with my saying good morning and good night? Onward together....
Not at all mfon. Carry go,u're doing a spectacular job. And abt d headshot tin; i was just kidding around. No be so i take wicked o.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Osedidi(m): 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Samheavy: 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hun undecided,really
C.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by flamesjay(m): 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
Osedidi: That list was dusted today and something happened to it, so if you have Oga at the top make calls now
tell us ur fabricated lie on what happened to the list after it was dusted. our hears are on ground...
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by chokovirus: 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2013
thumbs up to all the members of the house. i must really commend you. i graduated from being a chronic nairaland guest to a member courtesy of this group. though i am so busy but no matter how tired i am i must always visit nairaland twice a day. thanks for keeping this house bubbly especially nwekesimon, general emperor, iamoilprince, missfads, asuquo and d rest. to all 'the next week things pple' grin... thank God i stopped listening to you long ago cos i kept losing mouth watering job offers. and now i av worked over two months and the list never still come out.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Osedidi(m): 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Angel4xhst2020: 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
Usjimy: Thumps up to everyone on this thread. Even seasonal film no dey reach episode 122. You guys will make good actors/actress.smiley

Hahahahahahahahahaha

dt's true oooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by last4eva(m): 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
choko virus: thumbs up to all the members of the house. i must really commend you. i graduated from being a chronic nairaland guest to a member courtesy of this group. though i am so busy but no matter how tired i am i must always visit nairaland twice a day. thanks for keeping this house bubbly especially nwekesimon, general emperor, iamoilprince, missfads, asuquo and d rest. to all 'the next week things pple' grin... thank God i stopped listening to you long ago cos i kept losing mouth watering job offers. and now i av worked over two months and the list never still come out.

Good for uu, i believe alot of us will learn from uu.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by amordiguys(m): 5:02am On Nov 27, 2013
MY NAME IS THERE, I SAW IT LIFE, NUMBER 3 IN DA LIST WRITTEN WITH CAPITAL LETTERS. LET JAH BE PRAISED AS IT TRANSFORMS FROM DREAMLAND TO REAL WORLD.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Osedidi(m): 5:11am On Nov 27, 2013
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Mario1983(m): 6:24am On Nov 27, 2013
amordiguys: MY NAME IS THERE, I SAW IT LIFE, NUMBER 3 IN DA LIST WRITTEN WITH CAPITAL LETTERS. LET JAH BE PRAISED AS IT TRANSFORMS FROM DREAMLAND TO REAL WORLD.

You sud have paste the link here so others cud check
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by pman06(m): 7:42am On Nov 27, 2013
Mario1983:

There can never be a link to that one, since he saw it in his dream.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Mario1983(m): 7:58am On Nov 27, 2013
[quote author=pman06]

There can never be a link to that one, since he saw it in his dream.[/quote
@ pman06 baddo
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by amordiguys(m): 8:04am On Nov 27, 2013
Mario1983:

just buy a vita foam and sleep wit one eye open, i guess u must see ur name after the encounter.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by OluAKGBGN(m): 9:33am On Nov 27, 2013
amordiguys: MY NAME IS THERE, I SAW IT LIFE, NUMBER 3 IN DA LIST WRITTEN WITH CAPITAL LETTERS. LET JAH BE PRAISED AS IT TRANSFORMS FROM DREAMLAND TO REAL WORLD.

Henhen...U smoke that thing before u sleep.Na him make u see wetin u see! Eh no good 4 ur body oooooo,stop am bros!
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by MfonAsuquo(m): 10:17am On Nov 27, 2013
Good morning fellow intending naval officers. Onward together..................
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by amordiguys(m): 11:04am On Nov 27, 2013
Olu AKGBGN:

Henhen...U smoke that thing before u sleep.Na him make u see wetin u see! Eh no good 4 ur body oooooo,stop am bros!
yes even if i smoked, it revealed what the most high have in stock for me. So i gat to prepare physically. you get?
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by OluAKGBGN(m): 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
amordiguys: yes even if i smoked, it revealed what the most high have in stock for me. So i gat to prepare physically. you get?

Hmmmn,joseph in the making!
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Xtaceeey: 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2013
Sales Executive Vacancy In Port Harcourt

Description
Sales Executives needed for immediate employment at

DESOURCE SOLUTIONS LIMITED, PORT HARCOURT

Qualification: OND

Contact information

Mode of Application

http://www.nigeria.ipsojobs.com/

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (145) (Reply)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.