Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,154 members, 7,860,139 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 (383937 Views)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Navy DSSC 2014/2015 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by last4eva(m): 8:00am On Dec 07, 2013
Nigerian Navy! Dis is painful faaa..
How can u neglect us like an abandon child??
We've followed every instructions, and now, we are jst like prisoners wif no food..
Information is very vital at every stage in life, not wen some feefle av even drained dia last blood to meet up wif d list..
And now, all we can get is, ''silence''...
Nigerians wif our lack of info..
Imagine! I got d recruitment advertisement info and my money was not rejected wen making d payment, i even went for d test for lag, so much xpenses wif no absolute result..
I guess d NN revel in making us wait, its a very big dissapointment..
May God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by flamesjay(m): 8:19am On Dec 07, 2013
Lets hope for next year. The NN remains unorganized interms of recruitment this year. The NNBTS 23&24 batches have stayed 7-8 months waiting for thier final list. Though, thiers is better of than ours in the sense that they av gone to ONNE for thier interview. I only regret not applying for NA & NAF. We av to wait till next year
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by last4eva(m): 8:42am On Dec 07, 2013
I guess dats all we can do 4 now...
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Generalemperor: 9:33am On Dec 07, 2013
Dis life is an express overtaking is alowed bt wen u ovatak ad av an accidnt it @ ur detriment,d by_product of any journey is d final destination so weda u crawl,fly,jog,run,walk,hop,roll or jump all dat matters is dat u knw wey u going 2 ad u arrived @ ur final destination,Gud morning
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Generalemperor: 9:34am On Dec 07, 2013
last4eva: Nigerian Navy! Dis is painful faaa..
How can u neglect us like an abandon child??
We've followed every instructions, and now, we are jst like prisoners wif no food..
Information is very vital at every stage in life, not wen some feefle av even drained dia last blood to meet up wif d list..
And now, all we can get is, ''silence''...
Nigerians wif our lack of info..
Imagine! I got d recruitment advertisement info and my money was not rejected wen making d payment, i even went for d test for lag, so much xpenses wif no absolute result..
I guess d NN revel in making us wait, its a very big dissapointment..
May God help us.

Lst4eva na so we jst c am,very pathetic
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Generalemperor: 9:39am On Dec 07, 2013
flamesjay: Lets hope for next year. The NN remains unorganized interms of recruitment this year. The NNBTS 23&24 batches have stayed 7-8 months waiting for thier final list. Though, thiers is better of than ours in the sense that they av gone to ONNE for thier interview. I only regret not applying for NA & NAF. We av to wait till next year
1 tin am certain of is d list wud b out nxt year,bt 1 big questn,wud it correspnd wt NA/NAF if it does nt den dnt u tink we wud go 4 training 2015
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Osteve2(m): 10:09am On Dec 07, 2013
General emperor: What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.” — Nelson Mandela

It was February 1990,i was in Primary four (4).It was not yet break period nor closing time, i remember vividly as a primary school pupil, so it was un-usual when suddenly we heard our school bell ring, hurriedly we picked up our books and bags and went to the open space where we had our devotions before the start of classes daily.
Our headmaster and some teachers were laughing loudly in circles , finally the headmaster in his baritone voice announced that school was closed for the day and that Nelson Mandela has just being released after 27years in prison.

As a little boy, i was very inquisitive and i read anything in print i laid hands on including newspapers.
I remembered his name and how we sang 'free Mandela'.
What i couldnt understand was why a man released from prison in far away South Africa could send us home before the close of school.
A few more inquiries ,i was briefed on the sacrifice and price he had paid.
I was drawn to him from that moment and i read as much as i could about him and followed him up till death.
There is no controversy, there will never be another Nelson Mandela. Not in Africa.
He was the greatest.

He did a single term as President of South Africa and resisted every attempt to make him seek re-election despite the fact that he had spent the most productive part of his life in prison for the same cause.
A very rare trait in Africa where most of her leaders would rather die or prefer to be disgraced out of office.

Today, the world stood still for Nelson Mandela, not for how much he amassed, but for his legacies.
To the Nigerian public office holders that have looted the country blind and stashed away funds for their fourth unborn generation and beyond in a manner Karl Max describes as 'primitive accumulation of wealth', I got just one word for you.. '...riches do not endure forever, and a crown is not secure for all generations.' PROVERBS 27:24
Dont just join the rest of the world to celebrate the life of Mandela, also do well to emulate him so you can also be celebrated in death.

Rest in Peace Nelson Mandela.
You came, you saw and you conquered.
General Emperor,
Hmmm...The question of interest now is " Who is going to be the next MADIBA on the continent of Africa"? RIP the fearless fighter!
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by debull4life: 10:30am On Dec 07, 2013
Thank U Father, thank Jesus, thank Holy spirit 4 bn so good to us. My beluved fellow prospective naval officals, I tnk u all 4 ur patience. Summary of 2nd law of thermodynamic says dt all natural occuring processes react towards directn dt will bring abt equilibrum. Lets believe dt d delay will bring equilibrum to us. Note, many of us would hv died in d North in d name of NYSC, if nt ASUU strike. Dn't b tired, God knws Y, He did nt abandon us, and will nt do dt. Hv a 1derful day, I luv U all.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by last4eva(m): 10:46am On Dec 07, 2013
Debull4life! I wld av z i luv u too, bt sadly, u ain't a chick..
Nice expression u av diaaa...
How i wish it was missfads, bt NN don chase her away into hidden..
Missfad! Where are u??
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Generalemperor: 10:48am On Dec 07, 2013
O'steve:
Hmmm...The question of interest now is " Who is going to be the next MADIBA on the continent of Africa"? RIP the fearless fighter!

Nobody bcs dey cnt be anoda Mandela bt dey cud be a New U,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by debull4life: 10:48am On Dec 07, 2013
@Gen. Emp., In d yr 1990, u were in primary 4, by 30th Dec 2013 u will nt b more dan 28 yrs. Hw did u do d calculation because I want to calculate my grand-fada's own Lol.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Osteve2(m): 10:55am On Dec 07, 2013
General emperor:

Nobody bcs dey cnt be anoda Mandela bt dey cud be a New U,
Well said
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Generalemperor: 11:29am On Dec 07, 2013
debull4life: @Gen. Emp., In d yr 1990, u were in primary 4, by 30th Dec 2013 u will nt b more dan 28 yrs. Hw did u do d calculation because I want to calculate my grand-fada's own Lol.

Lol,dat left 4 me ad me alone,av u askd Julius Aghauwa dat went 2 police college ad came out ad bcm a policeman ad wz still 17yrs old,or av u asked ursf Y James Ibori denied His name all in d name of sayn he wz nt an exconvict,or Theodre Orji denyn his image claiming neva 2 av ben in Okija shrine,serious questns has nt ben ansad
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Layiwoo(m): 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2013
General emperor:

Lol,dat left 4 me ad me alone,av u askd Julius Aghauwa dat went 2 police college ad came out ad bcm a policeman ad wz still 17yrs old,or av u asked ursf Y James Ibori denied His name all in d name of sayn he wz nt an exconvict,or Theodre Orji denyn his image claiming neva 2 av ben in Okija shrine,serious questns has nt ben ansad
Very sharp badt guy shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by nnesochim: 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2013
debull4life: @Gen. Emp., In d yr 1990, u were in primary 4, by 30th Dec 2013 u will nt b more dan 28 yrs. Hw did u do d calculation because I want to calculate my grand-fada's own Lol.
Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaaahahahhahahahaahahahahahaahahahaha
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by nnesochim: 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
Layiwoo: Very sharp badt guy shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
So far it tallied with his records no wahala,is his personal info dat he can declare and Re-declare.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Generalemperor: 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2013
Layiwoo: Very sharp badt guy shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

Lol
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Generalemperor: 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
nnesochim: So far it tallied with his records no wahala,is his personal info dat he can declare and Re-declare.

NNechim I asked wat wud hapen if by nxt year ,1 get beyond d age ad u said no wahala in as much as dat same year u ar wtin d age bracket,so am waitin 2 c wat hapens
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by HUMBLEV(m): 1:50am On Dec 08, 2013
God will see us through only advice i will give to all is to find sometin doin. an idol man is devils workshop.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Generalemperor: 11:18am On Dec 08, 2013
Jeremiah 17 vs 5 dis is 1 great piece of info.
Onward 2geda
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
I tot ' delay is dangerous' is a military principle...
Onward anyway!
I can neva b ashame!
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by debull4life: 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2013
Oh God our heavily fada, king of kings, lord of lords, cds of cdss, cns of cnss, navy of navys, I thank u, I adore u, I magnify ur holy name 4 keeping our hopes alive. Fada!!!, wt hrt full of regret, I present to U d sins of all d applicants of NN DSSC 22 into ur able hand and ask 4 ur 4gvness. Papa!! I table b4 u ds nyt, our unalloyed, undilluted,concentrated request 4 d release of d list of successful candidates ds wk. Thanks 4 answering my prayer. Beluvd friends, get ready 4 ur screening ds wk. Hv a good nyt rest.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Generalemperor: 11:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
AN OPEN LETTER TO MR.
PRESIDENT ON THE
TRIBALISTIC AFFAIRS
EXHIBITED BY THE
MINISTER OF INTERIOR By
O.M. Okeke
When are we going to phase out this issue
of favouritism, nepotism and tribalism
during appointments, promotions and
recruitment in our nation?
Any person who finds himself in position of
authority fixes his kins men even if they
don’t qualify. It is disheartening to see that
people who are more qualified get nothing
because they do not know or have anyone
to stand for them.
This article is meant to call the attention of
Mr. President on the sad activities of the
Honourable Minister of Interior for his act of
impunity in conducting the affairs of his
Ministry. He has made the whole Ministry
an Idoma affair. I cannot imagine how he
expects sanity and discipline in the ministry
he heads if all he does is to fix and favour
his tribal people in the matters of
appointments, promotions and recruitment.
The most recent display of this act of
impunity is the just released promotion of
the Nigeria Immigration Service. A look at
the list of successful officers promoted
through all the different ranks will depict just
one thing; Idoma affairs. While some state
have nothing, some manage to have one
person promoted, Idoma gets 3, 4, 5 or
more. This is sheer injustice of the highest
order and a massacre of Federal Character.
Mr. President Sir, I will like at this
conjuncture wish to remind the Honourable
Minister that his duty as Minister of Interior
is not to be a Partial tribalistic head or a
messiah to the Idoma people but an
impartial non-tribal, national minister.
Annoyingly he focuses just on Idoma
marginalising other tribes in Benue State.
The corruption which the Minister allowed in
the process of the promotion exercise is
also another disturbing issue, Candidates
pay huge sum to get promoted. Some
promoted Officers did not even sit for the
Interview they paid their way and got
promoted.
Also for the first time in the history of
recruitment in the Nigeria Immigration
Service unsuspecting innocent Applicants
who do not have jobs are made to pay in
order to apply. Paying for something they
are not sure of securing. Investigation
revealed that the money paid for the
application is deposited into the Honourable
Ministers brother’s account.
The Minister also intends to give the wife of
The Senate President the consultancy
contract to carry out the proposed
recruitment exercises.
Mr. President, how would Nigerians who
stood in the sun to see that you were voted
into office be made to pay in order to apply
for jobs? The Minister came out to
shamefully refute the allegations; Nigerians
are not fools to be toyed with. We know the
truth and we can provide clear evidence of
payment made by millions of applicants.
Mr. President I believe you are doing so well
to see that you strike a balance and ensure
equal opportunities for all Nigerians, while
the minister unfortunately represents and
serve the interest of just his countrymen.
Your Excellency sir, my kind humble
request to you is to look into the Affairs of
the Federal Ministry of Interior especially as
it concerns appointments, promotions and
recruitment before the ministry is salvaged
into a tribal war field.
The Minister by his acts has shown that he
is not fit to head or hold any form of position
whatsoever in the country.
Mr. President I believe in you as a man of
Honour, a Nationalist and father to all, I
plead that you look into the recent
promotion of the Officers of the Nigerian
Immigration Service with an eagle eye with
the hope that you will intervene in the
menace they called promotion.
Many officers have made several attempts
but still didn’t get promoted because they do
not know or have anyone to stand for them.
Some of them have spent 10-15years
stagnant on a rank while those who are far
their subordinate and have found favour
gets promoted while they remain. Officers
are grieving, weeping, demoralised and
dying in silence because they cannot speak
out for fear of been victimised.
I have spoken the minds of hundreds of
officers who are in pains but cannot voice it
out. They deserve more than what they are
facing presently. Officers who protect and
guard the internal affairs of our nation
deserve a better gesture from their country
rather than been allowed to live in squallow,
sadness and pains. I am a concerned
Nigerian who seeks justice and advocate for
things to be done based on merit.
Mr. President, I am an ardent citizen who
cherishes your transformation agenda and I
have a strong conviction that you will set
the record straight and let this serve as
lesson to all persons who find themselves in
place of authority and turn it to a tribal/
family affairs. Nigeria is a National
Sovereign Country therefore let no citizen
whosoever be marginalised. The
constitution has protected its citizens
against any form of discrimination
Thank You sir
O.M. Okeke concernedNigerian!
Dis is d knd of write up we nid,pls pass dis piece of info onwards,kudos 2 dis writer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by MfonAsuquo(m): 8:58am On Dec 09, 2013
Good morning my fellow intending naval officers. Wishing us all a blessed week. Onward together.........
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Generalemperor: 9:18am On Dec 09, 2013
Do u knw dat d widow dat Comrade Oshiomole gv 2million afta insultn her got dat reward as a result of d Media castigatn wch eminated frm concernd Nigerians,
Where ar d information guz in dis house,dis is showing u guz wud do worst wen u get dere smh.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by lummyguy: 9:44am On Dec 09, 2013
grin I applied for information grin.. I cannot categorically tell u y d list is nt out or y d Navy is dumb on dis matter But I can affirm dat the Almighty is working on ur case and d delay is for ur sake...Jes keep ur calm..when d list will eventually come, u will have course to laff...
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Generalemperor: 9:58am On Dec 09, 2013
lummyguy: grin I applied for information grin.. I cannot categorically tell u y d list is nt out or y d Navy is dumb on dis matter But I can affirm dat the Almighty is working on ur case and d delay is for ur sake...Jes keep ur calm..when d list will eventually come, u will have course to laff...

Tanks 4 speakn up bt d truth is,it jst a minut nos of persns dat wud smile so y keepn so many people on d rope 4 so long
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by flamesjay(m): 11:13am On Dec 09, 2013
i av said it elsewhere that the longer the delay, the great the politics of exclusion as prominent figures will keep submitting thier candidate's name. The list will certainly be out but won't be a list reflecting meritocracy. It's now time to seek the divine
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by DaEmperor: 4:32pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hmmm! Can't even recollect what the questions were like again. Not fresh of the NN at all. I hope this ain't a reflection of what the Information Unit is like?
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Mario1983(m): 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2013
flamesjay: i av said it elsewhere that the longer the delay, the great the politics of exclusion as prominent figures will keep submitting thier candidate's name. The list will certainly be out but won't be a list reflecting meritocracy. It's now time to seek the divine

You are right, the nigeria factor which prominent figures in our society expliot intricately to suit themselves and their relatives but if you are meant to be in the shortlist nothing would stop you, we just have to believe and have faith Onward together.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by DaEmperor: 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2013
At this point, baba God! If it please thee, help ur boy out concerning this list. My God & my father. My God-father!

I av to confess. Even while busy with somfn else, there is this undying urge to check d site every morning & evening if there's a development. Lo & behold; nothing. By d way, compliments of the season peeps!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by MfonAsuquo(m): 6:50am On Dec 10, 2013
Good morning my fellowintending naval officers. Complement of the season. Wishing us all a blessed day. Cheers........................

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (145) (Reply)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.