Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 (382278 Views)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Navy DSSC 2014/2015 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by YinkaOddy: 10:08am On Jul 18, 2013
@Emmanuel, pls check your mail. Thanks a bunch!
emmanuel4fire:
Now I understand bro. Good advice.
@Emmanuel, pls check your mail. Thanks a bunch!
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by daUnborn(m): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2013
[b][b]guys, what is the ish about past questions and answers? what happened to google? can't you guys take the pain and search for past questions online. also you guys don't know the kind of questions that would be set. relying on some crap sent by someone to you for some fee would probably fail you.

my advice is this:

take little time to study so that you can get used to solving analytic questions, mathematical, quantitative, reasoning questions so that in which ever form the questions come, you will be able to tackle it on your own with little stress.

be versatile.

i wrote the police recruitment exam for ICT professionals last year. i went for all the screening and interviews but didnt make the final list. on the day of the written interview, the questions were set based on the area of IT you applied for. those that were waiting for maths and english were helpless.

My point is, READ, and pray that God help you to scale through.

Congratulations to all those that made the list. For those that didn't, keep faith and trust in the Lord.

Signing out but before i forget, HATERS, i am waiting for you... grin cheesy[/b]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by martcrown: 10:36am On Jul 18, 2013
Pleas, how do i get to the test venue from Ikotun. Someone should pls help me ASAP....Thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by penzino(m): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2013
Pls for those writing in kaduna, is it command in NDA or the command in sabo.... Need ansa ASAP..
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Razakipaye: 11:03am On Jul 18, 2013
for all those who didnt make it, pls dnt give up on ur dream, if it is the will of God that u will be a soldier God will surely make u one. dnt stop trying, u can still buy airforce form and try ur luck may be God will favour u. pls pray for us going for the exams on 20th july.[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Yizzurr(m): 11:16am On Jul 18, 2013
Lmao!! Many guys jst dey talk "Onward together" e dey sweet to talk.. Bt no go too sweet wen dem start to dey drill una for camp for one of ur colleagues mess-up! Lol!! Wen u go dey pin ur head for inside cold for midnite!! .. Well all the best guys!! "Onward together" tinz!! Peace!
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by knash1(m): 11:22am On Jul 18, 2013
martcrown: Pleas, how do i get to the test venue from Ikotun. Someone should pls help me ASAP....Thanks
From ikotun-igando- iyano iba- then take a bus going to mile 2. The drop at alakija bustop. take A bike to navy town...
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 18, 2013
Pls OP,can someone who was not shortlisted but appilied
risk going to write d exams?
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by martcrown: 11:25am On Jul 18, 2013
Thanks bro... Onward together
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by cyril83(m): 11:26am On Jul 18, 2013
daUnborn: [b][b]guys, what is the ish about past questions and answers? what happened to google? can't you guys take the pain and search for past questions online. also you guys don't know the kind of questions that would be set. relying on some crap sent by someone to you for some fee would probably fail you.

my advice is this:

take little time to study so that you can get used to solving analytic questions, mathematical, quantitative, reasoning questions so that in which ever form the questions come, you will be able to tackle it on your own with little stress.

be versatile.

i wrote the police recruitment exam for ICT professionals last year. i went for all the screening and interviews but didnt make the final list. on the day of the written interview, the questions were set based on the area of IT you applied for. those that were waiting for maths and english were helpless.

My point is, READ, and pray that God help you to scale through.

Congratulations to all those that made the list. For those that didn't, keep faith and trust in the Lord.

Signing out but before i forget, HATERS, i am waiting for you... grin cheesy[/b]
I wonder what is really happening to Nigerian graduates with inability to make use of google search.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by dmajesticjoe: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2013
My prayer is "Father! Count me among those u'll show mercy" Amen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 11:41am On Jul 18, 2013
cyril83: I wonder what is really happening to Nigerian graduates with inability to make use of google search.
Pals please I don't have past questions. Those stuffs was my own research and some past questions. Read it in addition to your Gmat, current affairs, lexis and structure, antonyms, synonyms and your simple arithmetic. JUST READ ALL THE READABLES. READ AND PRAY HARD. NN STILL GIVE ROOM FOR MERIT. Thanks and God bless you all. Wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 11:44am On Jul 18, 2013
zakmus: Pls I need d NN past questions. Here is my mail: [email hidden]@yahoo.com
emmanuel4fire:
Pals please I don't have past questions. Those stuffs was my own research and some past questions. Read it in addition to your Gmat, current affairs, lexis and structure, antonyms, synonyms and your simple arithmetic. JUST READ ALL THE READABLES. READ AND PRAY HARD. NN STILL GIVE ROOM FOR MERIT. Thanks and God bless you all. Wish you all the best.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2013
risk going to write d exams
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by almajiri101: 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
barth.barthez:
risk going to write d exams
Frog jump and serious drilling await you.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2013
A million thanks to the house. I am very greatful to you guys especially emanuel4fire for the pin, you too much. I doubt if any one in this forum will not be current enough after reading the information, articles, news and other strange stuff that hit nairaland daily.
Ones more i just realised know, from this forum, that the test is on 20th not 27th my initial thought. Ones more, i thank you guys for your great opinion. I pray God help us all. In JESUS NAME. AMEN.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2013
t.peace:
hello house, pls i need a quick help, i was shortlisted and i do not have any of the requested forms printed yet neither do i know how to go about printing the form, pls anybody with useful information should send me a mail
thank you
Tell the cybercafe attendant to enable the pop up window. Login with your username and password. Click on application, when it opens the form page keep clicking on NEXT till you get to the finish page. Click on finish and the page you are to print out will open just like ms word window. Print the form and try as much as possible to sign it today or tomorrow. Wish you the best.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2013
Onosas: A million thanks to the house. I am very greatful to you guys especially emanuel4fire for the pin, you too much. I doubt if any one in this forum will not be current enough after reading the information, articles, news and other strange stuff that hit nairaland daily.
Ones more i just realised know, from this forum, that the test is on 20th not 27th my initial thought. Ones more, i thank you guys for your great opinion. I pray God help us all. In JESUS NAME. AMEN.
Thank you bro. Wish you the best and I pray that by His grace we all meet at the camp.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Galads(m): 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2013
penzino: Pls for those writing in kaduna, is it command in NDA or the command in sabo.... Need ansa ASAP..
Command day secondary school is the one in NDA.frm the main NDA gate just take a bike#50 to d skul. Also trekkable
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2013
almajiri101: Frog jump and serious drilling await you.
tongue
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by tpeace1: 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
thanks all, i av it sorted now, pop up was blocked on my sys, that was why i cudnt get access the form
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by ahysim69: 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2013
Ema avin a lil qustn for u...what is dis file jacket we are asked to tag our documents....i need urgent ans....thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Galads(m): 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2013
WORK EXPERIENCE- did anybody add NYSC work experience to the workexperience obtained? I just got info that the Navy would send representatives to verify informations given by each and everyone and if any info is found false, jail o.
Am a sailor and frm the school I graduated frm, we are posted to ships to do our cadetship and I added wit NYSC wrk experience.Nw the officer that wants to sign for me said he can't and nobody will sign it for me because of work experience.I just mailed support team and hope they help me open my form for me to edit and reprint.
They just sent me a mail that I can't edit.apllication is closed.what do I do nw
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by penzino(m): 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2013
Galads:
Command day secondary school is the one in NDA.frm the main NDA gate just take a bike#50 to d skul. Also trekkable
but dat one is command day secondry school na.... So confused
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Glamourplus: 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2013
Please somebody help me fast, I forgot to print the Attestation Form & Parent Consent Form. Please how do I open it online?
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by nefertitiharuna: 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
Hi dearies!I had some age issues but it has been sorted out. Thanks to all those that showd concern, I appreciate. See u @ abj test center and goodluck to all of us. Make una jack well well oh!xoxoxoxo

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (145) (Reply)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.