Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 (381810 Views)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Navy DSSC 2014/2015 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2013
PLS EMMANUEL4FIRE. DID THEY GIVE U THE PIN VIA UR EMAIL OR ON THEIR SCREEN AT ONCE. I HAVE APPLIED OVA 20 TYMS, AT THE END THEY BRING OUT SOMETHING SAYIN THE SENT ME AN EMAIL AND THAT I SHUD GO BACK AND TRY AGAIN. DIS PPLE WUD HV SOLD CARD OOOOO
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Godschild2(m): 7:48pm On Jun 05, 2013
happy4lucy: Someone should answer me nah

Sir I would suggest you go through Emmanuel's post on the previous page, perhaps it would answer your question. He said something about transaction reference & pin numbers which you must have received after buying the voucher.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by shayun: 9:18pm On Jun 05, 2013
You don't have to wait for the mail, I never got any mail either. All I did was copy out the refrence and pin after the transaction was completed and believe me I did that on my phone. If you didn't copy your pin, then will advice you to send a mail to interswitch through webpay@interswitchng.com, oneview@interswitchng.com, connect@interswitchng.com to lodge ur complaints stating the day, bank and type of debit card used for the transaction, and if possible the time so that they can trace the transaction sequence with time fo details. That should help. All the best.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2013
www.service.nigeriannavy.gov.ng/
This is the only Nigerian Navy website for recruitment applications. Every other is a fake.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 10:34pm On Jun 05, 2013
SailorXY: For those with courses that wasn't directly listed, is there a space for them to apply?
No space. But if there is a course related to yours, I think you can apply under it. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by prodam(m): 11:18pm On Jun 05, 2013
Gods-child:

Lol! gringrin

Prody baba! So you sef be naval aspirant? Omo we gather dey noni oo, na to wait till next year my brother. Cos they'll ask for all those documents at the screening which is slated for July 20th.

Lolz..thanks bro..
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 11:59pm On Jun 05, 2013
careytommy: www.service.nigeriannavy.gov.ng/
This is the only Nigerian Navy website for recruitment applications. Every other is a fake.
Hahaha. Young man try as much as possible to update yourself. When you log in through the website you stated above , at their disclaimer they will tell you that the recruitment site is www.service.nigeriannavy.gov.ng while the news and info website is www.navy.mil.ng . Please visit www.navy.mil.ng and see where it was advertised there. Information and its application rules the world. Hope I have cleared your doubts.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by lamibakers: 6:59am On Jun 06, 2013
Background check on the site developers ...

Blue Curve
Technology
Solutions,
Suite 3A, 17/19
Boyle Street,
Onikan, Lagos
Nigeria

www.bluecurve-ts.com/home/about
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by lamibakers: 7:00am On Jun 06, 2013
Background check on the site developers ...

Blue Curve
Technology
Solutions,
Suite 3A, 17/19
Boyle Street,
Onikan, Lagos
Nigeria

www.bluecurve-ts.com/home/about...
Hope this helps
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 06, 2013
Brothers: kindof worried about navy recruitment process. Most of us know if shortlisted in d army, u go thru like 2-3wks for physical training and medical tests. On Navy, am only aware of writing test on d 20th of july....does dat mean once u pass u good to go?
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by SoGalant1(m): 8:44am On Jun 06, 2013
Pls, when is Ɗ deadline? And can an engineer apply?
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 10:38am On Jun 06, 2013
SailorXY:
Madam relax, this doesn't make u brighter than anyone here. Those expressing doubt have their reasons & right to do so! No military recruitment will tell you its first come first serve & threatening to end registration just a few days after opening, except its non-professionals. Do you know that the Nigerian Army even extended their deadline despite having a lot of applications both for the DSSC & SSC? The application is even complex for many people, as have been reported both here and on other platforms! So relax
Extending the date of NA recruitment means nothing. Its just a way to gather little savings in their account. In Nigeria today things are changing so fast and we just need a follow up. Those applying should do so very fast. They don't have the time to scrutinize hundreds of thousands of people applying. Once a states requirement is full its sealed except those who have connections or who is a special candidate of some Ogas. Please those applying should do so very fast. If you have issue send email to their contact or better still call their customer care line. The earlier the better. Your applying fast shows to them that this candidate is serious, except on grounds were your department is full or your result below what they required with those competing with you in your state.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by troy20(m): 10:44am On Jun 06, 2013
so no other mode of application?
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by LEvuls(m): 11:56am On Jun 06, 2013
pls has any1 encounter any frudulent alert/deduction of any other money apart from the#2500 to be paid cos am afraid of losing any money?
pls reply from any1 dat is tru with NN reg.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2013
THE SOMETHING IS NO LONGER GOING AGAIN SEF... ALONG THE LINE THEY WILL SAY THE PAGE CANT BE DISPLAY. ITS NOT UNTIL COS MY NETWOK IS PERFECT. IT DOES THIS AFTER U HV IMPUT YOUR CARD NUMBER, CUC2 AND CARD NAME THEN CLICK. PLS IS ANYONE ENCOUNTERING THIS PROBLEM.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by ifyonline(f): 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2013
Pls dose dat have applied, pls is dr site Programmed? Unto feelin d form n no column for 2.2 holders? Pls haux,I need an urgent ansa asap.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by LEvuls(m): 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2013
ejiykzazi2007: THE SOMETHING IS NO LONGER GOING AGAIN SEF... ALONG THE LINE THEY WILL SAY THE PAGE CANT BE DISPLAY. ITS NOT UNTIL COS MY NETWOK IS PERFECT. IT DOES THIS AFTER U HV IMPUT YOUR CARD NUMBER, CUC2 AND CARD NAME THEN CLICK. PLS IS ANYONE ENCOUNTERING THIS PROBLEM.
same here..so annoying
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2013
Its rily annoying. Its not netwok cos my netwok is so gud. Maybe they are doin something in d site and dey nid to. I have applied ova twenty tyms dey kip on given me diff refernce numba nd at d end dey wil display somtin statin not enrold or element misin nd ask me to go back and try again. If they knew dey arent capable of this new method, y no
t sell card as usual. Nawa ooooooo
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2013
LEvuls: pls has any1 encounter any frudulent alert/deduction of any other money apart from the#2500 to be paid cos am afraid of losing any money?
pls reply from any1 dat is tru with NN reg.
No fraudulent alert yet. The möney to be paid is actually #2500 but they will charge you #100 in addition making it #2600. I have done mine and was sent an alert from my bank. If you're so scared, leave only 3000k in your account and apply. That was what I did. My fear was not the website. My fear was that my account shouldn't be exposed to a third party. I will not use that account until all application has closed, then I will change my pin.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2013
ejiykzazi2007: Its rily annoying. Its not netwok cos my netwok is so gud. Maybe they are doin something in d site and dey nid to. I have applied ova twenty tyms dey kip on given me diff refernce numba nd at d end dey wil display somtin statin not enrold or element misin nd ask me to go back and try again. If they knew dey arent capable of this new method, y no
t sell card as usual. Nawa ooooooo
Please bro be careful so as not to empty your account yourself. If you keep applying like that your account might go red. Just follow my procedure above. Copy the reference and pin number and go back to the home page and log in to fill your data.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2013
ejiykzazi2007: THE SOMETHING IS NO LONGER GOING AGAIN SEF... ALONG THE LINE THEY WILL SAY THE PAGE CANT BE DISPLAY. ITS NOT UNTIL COS MY NETWOK IS PERFECT. IT DOES THIS AFTER U HV IMPUT YOUR CARD NUMBER, CUC2 AND CARD NAME THEN CLICK. PLS IS ANYONE ENCOUNTERING THIS PROBLEM.
The reason might be because of data hoarding. So many people are applying and its making the website to be slow. I think night is a much better time if you have your own Pc or a cafe that do night browsing.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Nwene madu. Nódi ni unó na kpó madu scammer
Meaning: stay at home and be calling people scammer.
I have done my registration today and was the 267th person to register. I learnt its base on first come, first serve. Even at times they close the list 3days and select from the list of those who applied from day 1 through day 3. So stay at home u hear. Lazy boy. grin
Mtcheww.. See one kind childish talk. Abeg park well. How can it be 1st com 1st serve. So d first 5 ppl to register 4 ur state na dem go hang peeps abi? Mr man you are dealing with graduates here and not motor park touts. We appreciate d fact dat you have successfully registered but the other fairy tale made you appear a bit uneducated.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Extending the date of NA recruitment means nothing. Its just a way to gather little savings in their account. In Nigeria today things are changing so fast and we just need a follow up. Those applying should do so very fast. They don't have the time to scrutinize hundreds of thousands of people applying. Once a states requirement is full its sealed except those who have connections or who is a special candidate of some Ogas. Please those applying should do so very fast. If you have issue send email to their contact or better still call their customer care line. The earlier the better. Your applying fast shows to them that this candidate is serious, except on grounds were your department is full or your result below what they required with those competing with you in your state.
Guy you sure say ΰ de mentaly ok? So application sef come get quota 4 ur small mind? Ur kyn reasoning de baffle me o. how you de spread falsehood dey fall ur hand guy.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2013
Don Demu:
Guy you sure say ΰ de mentaly ok? So application sef come get quota 4 ur small mind? Ur kyn reasoning de baffle me o. how you de spread falsehood dey fall ur hand guy.
I have passed my information. If you like register next year, that's your own eczema and krokro. Once they get the quota of those in your state that they need in a particular department that means your application if it comes in late is nothing but a waste. grin
Pals, those applying should do it fast. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by troy20(m): 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2013
just put in my name, number...what next?
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2013
troy20: just put in my name, number...what next?
Fill in what they requested your atm card number, your pin, a 3 digit pin written at d reverse side of d atm card.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2013
ifyonline: Pls dose dat have applied, pls is dr site Programmed? Unto feelin d form n no column for 2.2 holders? Pls haux,I need an urgent ansa asap.
there is column for 2:2
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by punche(m): 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2013
Guyz keep trying, I did mine using my BlackBerry, even the uploading of passport... Later went to the cafe to do a printout... Its a very simple and easy process.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (145) (Reply)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.