Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Save $5! Join My Team And Get Lbm Markers For $25 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Save $5! Join My Team And Get Lbm Markers For $25 (1925 Views)

Erasable Ink For Whiteboard Markers Production Training / Get $25 And A Paypal Account FREE By Applying For Our Paypal Credit Card / Support Your Favourite Team And Earn Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save $5! Join My Team And Get Lbm Markers For $25 by CuteKate(f): 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2013
With registration fee at $200, join my team of Project LBM partners and get markers at $25 instead of $30.

Work at your own time and earn monthly! JOIN PROJECT LBM!

Call: 08070707045
Re: Save $5! Join My Team And Get Lbm Markers For $25 by IRIENBOY(m): 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2013
my mail=peteririen@gmail.com,my noba 08105033172 or 08026734764.peter
Re: Save $5! Join My Team And Get Lbm Markers For $25 by CuteKate(f): 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2013
IRIENBOY: my mail=peteririen@gmail.com,my noba 08105033172 or 08026734764.peter

Copied. Sending info to you shortly.
Re: Save $5! Join My Team And Get Lbm Markers For $25 by gbame(m): 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2013
CuteKate: With registration fee at $200, join my team of Project LBM partners and get markers at $25 instead of $30.

Call: 08060276941 / 08070707045
BB Pin: 217011BB

Can I join your team even if I don't know you, you are in say, Kaduna and I am in Benin? Won't there be any issues?
Re: Save $5! Join My Team And Get Lbm Markers For $25 by CuteKate(f): 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2013
gbame:

Can I join your team even if I don't know you, you are in say, Kaduna and I am in Benin? Won't there be any issues?

Yes, you can.
Re: Save $5! Join My Team And Get Lbm Markers For $25 by tosin2013: 7:15pm On Apr 22, 2013
CuteKate: With registration fee at $200, join my team of Project LBM partners and get markers at $25 instead of $30.

Call: 08070707045

hi, so aw did u guys get ur markers for 25 when it goes for 30 else where? and some say this lbm project is a scam how do we prove them wrong? waiting for ur reply. thanks
Re: Save $5! Join My Team And Get Lbm Markers For $25 by CuteKate(f): 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2013
tosin2013:

hi, so aw did u guys get ur markers for 25 when it goes for 30 else where? and some say this lbm project is a scam how do we prove them wrong? waiting for ur reply. thanks

Dear Tosin, every team and their strategy. Join LBM and prove them wrong.
Re: Save $5! Join My Team And Get Lbm Markers For $25 by CuteKate(f): 1:56pm On May 02, 2013
This page has all Russian holidays and dates.

http://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/russia/

On these dates, TVM doesn't work.... Don't panic if you don't have markers in your flash office.
Re: Save $5! Join My Team And Get Lbm Markers For $25 by CuteKate(f): 4:41pm On May 07, 2013
Patience people, patience! Let's wait for the completion of the site maintenance. For me, I don't think anything is lost.
Re: Save $5! Join My Team And Get Lbm Markers For $25 by CuteKate(f): 8:49am On May 10, 2013
Dear prospects, at the moment registration is on hold. Pls don't let anyone pressure you to join LBM.
Re: Save $5! Join My Team And Get Lbm Markers For $25 by CuteKate(f): 2:44pm On May 10, 2013
Re: Save $5! Join My Team And Get Lbm Markers For $25 by topaz4: 4:17pm On May 10, 2013
Re: Save $5! Join My Team And Get Lbm Markers For $25 by tosin2013: 5:11pm On May 10, 2013
for everyones sake i reeaalllyy hope this is true!
Re: Save $5! Join My Team And Get Lbm Markers For $25 by 2dmax(m): 12:10am On May 11, 2013
Do we know just how many we are as markers and agents? Can the originators of lbm here give us a plausible link to the tvm group in Russia as to know when this will end? Has anyone be paid for March and April's job? Do answer.
Re: Save $5! Join My Team And Get Lbm Markers For $25 by CuteKate(f): 1:15am On May 11, 2013
2dmax: Do we know just how many we are as markers and agents? Can the originators of lbm here give us a plausible link to the tvm group in Russia as to know when this will end? Has anyone be paid for March and April's job? Do answer.

I got paid for march.
Re: Save $5! Join My Team And Get Lbm Markers For $25 by cool318(m): 4:53am On May 13, 2013
@Cuteakate,
Hope you are aware that this looks or is a Ponzi scam biz, so i will advice you to Hibernate 4 now, watch the troubled waters brewing .It looks like you have not been reading the info on the website since the Holidays, the messages keep changing till this final one: "All markers are redundant and will be eliminated".
This is Monday, No holidays in Russia, and the site is not opening. Just watch it. My piece of mind
Re: Save $5! Join My Team And Get Lbm Markers For $25 by CuteKate(f): 4:57pm On May 13, 2013
cool318: @Cuteakate,
Hope you are aware that this looks or is a Ponzi scam biz, so i will advice you to Hibernate 4 now, watch the troubled waters brewing .It looks like you have not been reading the info on the website since the Holidays, the messages keep changing till this final one: "All markers are redundant and will be eliminated".
This is Monday, No holidays in Russia, and the site is not opening. Just watch it. My piece of mind

I created this post long before what is happening now...If you have been reading, you would have noticed.
Re: Save $5! Join My Team And Get Lbm Markers For $25 by 2dmax(m): 11:59am On May 14, 2013
So, @cuteakate; has the impasse been rectified yet? Thanks.
Re: Save $5! Join My Team And Get Lbm Markers For $25 by CuteKate(f): 9:55am On May 15, 2013
2dmax: So, @cuteakate; has the impasse been rectified yet? Thanks.
Not yet.We are still waiting.
Re: Save $5! Join My Team And Get Lbm Markers For $25 by ambrosini593(m): 1:30pm On May 16, 2013
After much research I discovered the owner of LBM. Her name is ELENA MANICHEVA

Address: Kursantov 6 Kaluga Ru 248000 RUSSIA
Phone: +79533335177
Re: Save $5! Join My Team And Get Lbm Markers For $25 by Gentleme1: 11:56pm On May 21, 2013
Story story story..wake up to reality.

1. Someone said the site is still under maintenance and was like how long would it take web developers to correct an error from the website as they made us believe it was.

2. If the site was under maintenance they wouldnt have written that bu.llshit on the intro page that said @all markers have been eliminated. The term 'eliminated' is a direct and intentional word and they did it to pass a message

3. I can confirm to you guys 100% surely that the April cash wont be paid, I heard the Country Director said She was told vividly that no one will be paid because they;ve run out of cash

4. The question now is how did they run out of cash? The 3star-project was not into any b.ullshit marketing but rather a financial company that used funds from all over the world to trade with 'Telkoms'(An equivalent of Central Bank fo Nigeria). The returns on the Telkoms will be divided into 2 parts (20% to 'supposed investors') and (80% to build the caravel Hotel' in Russia).

5. The truth is that the caravel hotel building project was designed to last for 12months, facts is they have completed the project (I got my findings from First Group Inc. - an Internationally established property management company)and are doing away with us because to them we are now disease.

6. The reason they said we have now been integrated into the b.ullshit shares is because they know the problem it will build up from everyone like us, so they are subtly telling us we will be paid in due course.

7. Now watch this, ask yourself, why was the site closed down for the so-called b.ullshit maintenance exactly on the 31st April and for 3 weeks (21days) there so called professional couldnt come up with something . They waited for the right time and then struck. we are talking about a site that they made us believe houses our investments...I read software engineering and from experience it wouldnt take 72days to put a site running, even if it were hacked the owners would have paid the hackers to free the site or get an certified hacker to counter the insurgence. 21days and nothing

Someone asked: But why is the website still showing up...and I laughed and answered...the website is still up because If it was shut down everyone would have gone crazy by now. Seeing the site everyday is subtly calming your nerve to believe that all is well or will be well. Their office is still running because if they had locked it up, you'd have cried foul. Its a psychological game.

8. If you know what is good just ensure you give troubles to your upliners to ensure they put the same pressure on the managers in Nigeria to pay your money else you will be here sobbing for ever. Go crazy and put the guys where they belong. Okay, just call your upliner and threaten them, trust me your money will come back in 7days

9. I called the Director of Nigeria (Ifeoma Kazi) asking if she has travelled to meet with the folks in Russia and she was plain and upfront saying in her words ''Gentle I do not know them very well, they only contacted me in Nigeria to help them and that doing so, i could add more fees to people who are interested, besides I dont know how to speak Russia'' and she was laughing all the way. funny thing is that the lady does not even come to the office again while over 40million naira has been missing in thin air. God have mercy

10. Some sharp guys have threatened law suit and police case, and I secretly learnt she's settled them.

Wake up, your moneys are gone since you call yourself men and can do nothing...bye bye
Re: Save $5! Join My Team And Get Lbm Markers For $25 by CuteKate(f): 9:09am On Jun 04, 2013
In all, I am still waiting...
Re: Save $5! Join My Team And Get Lbm Markers For $25 by CuteKate(f): 9:55am On Jul 08, 2013
Finally, got my team members re-registered!!! We are waiting for July 15th.

(1) (Reply)

Used Pajero Jeep For Sale At 450K / Be Your Boss In 2013 With This List Of Businesses / A Used Volkswagen Vanagon Bus 4 Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.