Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Female Singer Allows Fans To Touch Her Prívates On Stage [pics] - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Female Singer Allows Fans To Touch Her Prívates On Stage [pics] (2585 Views)

18+ Uganda Security Are Forcing Football Fans To Check Them B4 Watching (photos) / [funny Pix] When Bae Allows You To Touch It / Human Tongue To Touch Nose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Singer Allows Fans To Touch Her Prívates On Stage [pics] by sheedy407(m): 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
This one no b joke oh.Mod,pardon me.

This is a picture of a Kenyan Singer performing on stage, and later at a point in time, she bent down close to the fans and hurriedly the fans started deeping their hands into her sewer, and to my greatest shock she didn’t even bother to escape and later said she had a fun performance, can you imagine?

This One dey take the Music Industry for Kenya pass Boundary OOooo!!!!

Which of our Naija Female Artistes do you think can go this far?

Re: Female Singer Allows Fans To Touch Her Prívates On Stage [pics] by ciphoenix: 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Female Singer Allows Fans To Touch Her Prívates On Stage [pics] by bingbagbo(m): 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2013
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Female Singer Allows Fans To Touch Her Prívates On Stage [pics] by fleyboy02: 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
angry careless....na so madness dey start
Re: Female Singer Allows Fans To Touch Her Prívates On Stage [pics] by Lagusta(m): 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2013
I trust cossy and tonto, them go represent die!!!
Re: Female Singer Allows Fans To Touch Her Prívates On Stage [pics] by MrTAnonymous(m): 5:59pm On Apr 19, 2013
Tonto dikeh and karen igho fit represent nigeria grin
Re: Female Singer Allows Fans To Touch Her Prívates On Stage [pics] by ZN2: 1:17am On Apr 20, 2013
shocked

Hmm. This One, This One. What can I say...
Re: Female Singer Allows Fans To Touch Her Prívates On Stage [pics] by Exponental(m): 9:30am On Apr 20, 2013
sheedy407: This one no b joke oh.Mod,pardon me.
Which of our Naija Female Artistes do you think can go this far?
do u mind doing something similar to represent naija whether u are an artist or not?
Re: Female Singer Allows Fans To Touch Her Prívates On Stage [pics] by CrazyMan(m): 11:07am On Apr 20, 2013
That picture is photoshopped...if not, then someone should explain to me why there are no shadows on the floor.

1 Like

Re: Female Singer Allows Fans To Touch Her Prívates On Stage [pics] by badooo(m): 11:10am On Apr 20, 2013
Yeh!!! I don miss... Y i no dey d party?

(1) (Reply)

Pix:when The Whole Neighbourhood Heard You Just Bought Fuel / Ituen And Tessy's Company Policy (2) / You Think English Is Simple?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.