Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,819 members, 7,956,086 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:18 AM

Mexico Study / Visit Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mexico Study / Visit Visa (2297 Views)

Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa / Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help / Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Mexico Study / Visit Visa by suxes2005(m): 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
The thing is this, I talk to lotta people from NL on daily basis asking me
about Mexico visa. visit and student ish which I know next to nothing about

I'm opening this thread to allow for discussion and advice / help on how to go about
either of the visas, tourist or student.

This thread is not for migrating to usa from mexico (your destiny is dead on arrival if you think that)

Its simply on a basis of do it yourself mexico visa.

I talked to some people and yet they kept on claiming w/out an agent you can't get the visa
which i strongly believe its a lie.

Please if you have first hand information about getting their visa in abuja, then kindly paste here

Do not debate either the country is good or bad. Strictly for visa talks.

Sheyi
Re: Mexico Study / Visit Visa by suxes2005(m): 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2013
Does it mean there is no one there that
has gone through the process of securing a mexican
visa himself?

Sheyi
Re: Mexico Study / Visit Visa by pito: 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2013
Visit the embassy in Abuja and request for information
Re: Mexico Study / Visit Visa by suxes2005(m): 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2013
Alright...

Makes sense spending 120k just to get the information
at their embassy right?

Sheyi
Re: Mexico Study / Visit Visa by pito: 8:30am On Apr 25, 2013
How can you spend 120k to get information at the embassy? If you cannot get information at the embassy where else can you get it?
Re: Mexico Study / Visit Visa by phatrat: 2:05pm On May 05, 2013
I have a contact for mexican visa its sure agency is in Abuja and no payment until after the visa is confirmed
Re: Mexico Study / Visit Visa by keystone123(m): 3:19pm On May 05, 2013
suxes2005: The thing is this, I talk to lotta people from NL on daily basis asking me
about Mexico visa. visit and student ish which I know next to nothing about

I'm opening this thread to allow for discussion and advice / help on how to go about
either of the visas, tourist or student.

This thread is not for migrating to usa from mexico (your destiny is dead on arrival if you think that)

Its simply on a basis of do it yourself mexico visa.

I talked to some people and yet they kept on claiming w/out an agent you can't get the visa
which i strongly believe its a lie.

Please if you have first hand information about getting their visa in abuja, then kindly paste here

Do not debate either the country is good or bad. Strictly for visa talks.

Sheyi
There is thread for mexico general enquiry that I created. Don't let us duplicate the thread.
Re: Mexico Study / Visit Visa by justwise(m): 3:36pm On May 05, 2013

(1)

How American dreams are becoming a Nightmare for desperate Nigerians / Shortage Of Workers Hits America. Companies Closing Down For Lack of Labourers / Unbelievable: Check Out 4 European Countries That Nigeria Is Better Than

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.