Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,431 members, 7,830,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

A Bargain: A Plot Of Land For ??? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Bargain: A Plot Of Land For ??? (1305 Views)

Bargain:a Plot Land For Sale On Herbert Macaulay Road Yaba / Land At LEKKI For Sale. A Bargain! Call +234(0)8062811699 / A Bargain In Omole Phase 1 Estate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Bargain: A Plot Of Land For ??? by Dodnextris: 11:43pm On Apr 09, 2008
Hello my people

I need some advice regarding a plot of land for 70k , IMO, ilesha - is this a bargain because i am really thinking of buying a few plots for investment purpose.

Help me on this matter?

thanks
Re: A Bargain: A Plot Of Land For ??? by Dodnextris: 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2008
still waiting for your advice

thanks
Re: A Bargain: A Plot Of Land For ??? by Dodnextris: 10:45pm On Apr 30, 2008
Thanks a million for your reply!!

My mum is actually a resident of ilesha and my plan is to buy a few plots as assest and then resell after 5/10 years, considering the bargain price. Possibly leased the land out for farming,
Re: A Bargain: A Plot Of Land For ??? by ololade34(f): 12:15am On May 01, 2008
The only way you'll know you're getting a bargain is to research the price plots of land are going for in the area, try one or two estate agent, this is the only way to ensure you won't overpay for the land except you're able to find someone who has recently made a purchase in the same area.
Re: A Bargain: A Plot Of Land For ??? by lucabrasi(m): 3:46am On May 01, 2008
ill advice you to buy land not too far from a higher institution or where there are plans for one either presently or in future,these are the kinds of land that are worth buying and keeping in hometowns either for resale or development into student hostels,remember these places are not like the western world where the government will develop them overnight, find out from an elderly person in the city or village who will tell u what the deal is with the land you are buying because buying a land in them places is not like buying in lagos or abuja so u have to be very careful especially with the whole diabolic thing
Re: A Bargain: A Plot Of Land For ??? by Dodnextris: 9:48pm On May 01, 2008
i am very grateful for all the advice

(1) (Reply)

3 Nos Flat + 320m2 Land At Akin Lakanu Close, Off Adeniyi Jones Ikj / Can 2 Thousand Blocks Finish A Bongalow Of 3bedroom Flat? / 3 Bdrm Terrace Duplex@discovery Garden Isheri North , N15m(instl Paymt Avail))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.