Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Charly Boy's New Crazy Hair Style - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy's New Crazy Hair Style (34675 Views)

It’s Burna Boy’s New Swag! See The Star’s 2015 Look [see Photos] / Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics / Photos: Rihanna Rocks Crazy Hair During Video Shoot In Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy's New Crazy Hair Style by successking: 11:39am On Apr 20, 2013
Charly Boy is displaying his devilish acts and should be isolated.
Re: Charly Boy's New Crazy Hair Style by redsun(m): 11:41am On Apr 20, 2013
Tho only reason some of u murderfuckers are fussing right now is because of his suppose weird nature and that is good business for an aging showboy. Publicity.

Get it into your fickle minds that showbiz is charlie's business and it will save you the trouble of getting frustrated over nothing.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's New Crazy Hair Style by hushpapi(m): 12:25pm On Apr 20, 2013
NAH Hin life he dey do everyone get his/her own to live too
Re: Charly Boy's New Crazy Hair Style by LuluSparklez(f): 12:26pm On Apr 20, 2013
Charly goat in the news again, missed your foolishness, I see you havn't gotten a life yet
Re: Charly Boy's New Crazy Hair Style by ifeomabernard(f): 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2013
In olamide's voice 'charlie u tink say u make a fool oh i no send, i no send grin
Re: Charly Boy's New Crazy Hair Style by deletrue: 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2013
BUSH MAN: for those of you who do know just because he dresses like this does not mean he is crazy or gone crazy (perharps in nigeria) its just an image, the way people dress does not affect their behaviour, people like madonna,lady gaga,lil wayne ETC do the same why not charlie boy? i think nigerians are very jugdmental and timid, if you are different from every one else they see it as abnormal,if not that charlie boy is influencial they would have lynched him, same way they tried to lynch the transgender guy in delta state just because he is different...its very sad...
Yes to some extent, but remember, people are expected to compare and measure and also don't forget our colour. Unless in this jet age, otherwise, in our time, when things are done too extreme so much so that when compared with existing norms such that deviations are quite high, then, it is abnormal.
To be very fair to you, what that man has done is not acceptable. If he is from my family, i will tell him off, especially considering his age and for the fact that he has a family.
Re: Charly Boy's New Crazy Hair Style by Airforce1(m): 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2013
frank pessu: Cari go jare..........U remind me of 1 crase man wen motor jam 4 ma area

Why e take be sey na everytime motor dey jam crase people for your area?

Na so so crase people dey live for your area?

#justasking
Re: Charly Boy's New Crazy Hair Style by tomiobj(m): 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2013
Bonaguy: [img]http://4.bp..com/--MDK_yEUogg/UXGCOzEZkGI/AAAAAAAAJI8/Ujaka_oeYaU/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FY2hhcmx5LkpQRw%253D%253D%253F%253D-703284[/img]

Charly boy and his crazy style. Really going crazy!

http://gistmetro..co.uk/2013/04/charly-boys-new-crazy-hair-style.html
. tcheew confirm were. Shey d tin fit ▴ӎ,,, come dey tink sey e beta pas I'm former hairstyle
Re: Charly Boy's New Crazy Hair Style by adetsim(m): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2013
The Writer: The Return of Medusa.

I just don laugh belle full oh...
He's just an exact replica. Of course , you've not missed words.
Re: Charly Boy's New Crazy Hair Style by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2013
The Writer: The Return of Medusa.

I swear man, that was what first came to mind on seeing that pic...

P. S is that neck jewelry of his made using red skull-like thingy..?! undecided

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's New Crazy Hair Style by Chrichigo(m): 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2013
Bonaguy: [img]http://4.bp..com/--MDK_yEUogg/UXGCOzEZkGI/AAAAAAAAJI8/Ujaka_oeYaU/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FY2hhcmx5LkpQRw%253D%253D%253F%253D-703284[/img]
Charly....,na wa u ooooo...ur u dee follow children dee lik too much soap meant for d eba...u no dee try oooo
Charly boy and his crazy style. Really going crazy!

http://gistmetro..co.uk/2013/04/charly-boys-new-crazy-hair-style.html
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Charly Boy's New Crazy Hair Style by owobokiri(m): 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2013
cool... He makes "granpaism" look trendy
Re: Charly Boy's New Crazy Hair Style by bokohaman: 10:00pm On Apr 20, 2013
OBLIGIWHISKEY..."Oba awon weyrey"
Re: Charly Boy's New Crazy Hair Style by Brains1313(m): 11:02pm On Apr 20, 2013
shymexx: Psychotic ancient geezer acting like an infantile yob! undecided undecided

What a waste of spermatozoa! undecided

I totally agree with you.
He is an agbaya of the highest order.
Re: Charly Boy's New Crazy Hair Style by graphicsplay: 11:46pm On Apr 20, 2013
BEHIND A "SUCCESSFUL" SHOW MAN IS A SHOW WOMAN

Re: Charly Boy's New Crazy Hair Style by BUSHMAN1: 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2013
deletrue: Yes to some extent, but remember, people are expected to compare and measure and also don't forget our colour. Unless in this jet age, otherwise, in our time, when things are done too extreme so much so that when compared with existing norms such that deviations are quite high, then, it is abnormal.
To be very fair to you, what that man has done is not acceptable. If he is from my family, i will tell him off, especially considering his age and for the fact that he has a family.
true, but some people have done worst but are accepted, in my view if he is not hurting any one let him carry on its just dressing,some people do worst than dress outrageously for example some women walk the streets semi naked to us is no problem.if you ve heard of ozzy osborne you will see what i am trying to say he is even older than charlie boy(again perharps its different in nigeria) my point is to call him crazy is unfair. besides what qualifies a crazy person some crazy people even wears clean cloths works in a bank,lawyers,doctors,musicians,but then still battles with mental illness
Re: Charly Boy's New Crazy Hair Style by naptu2: 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2013
He has always been like this, why should he change now?
Re: Charly Boy's New Crazy Hair Style by naptu2: 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
By the way, who remembers the lyrics of "1990"?
Re: Charly Boy's New Crazy Hair Style by BUSHMAN1: 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
naptu2: He has always been like this, why should he change now?
yes, why should he change because of other people? some ignorant idi"ots on here who has never even met him personaly are calling him a waste of sperm, imagine some one you ve never met,its rudiculously absurd and sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid's Father Muniru Balogun, Ighalo's Mother, Honored At Ajif Heroes Award / Khloe Celebrates Her 26th Birthday In Bikini (Photos) / RMD Carrying Mercy Johnson's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.