Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,473 members, 7,958,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:15 PM

Total/elf Calling.(can Someone Help Me Out Urgently Plz) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total/elf Calling.(can Someone Help Me Out Urgently Plz) (1801 Views)

I Need Advise Urgently Plz / Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! / Elf Petroleum Nigeria Limited Is Recruiting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Total/elf Calling.(can Someone Help Me Out Urgently Plz) by Dosman(m): 7:40am On Apr 10, 2008
I received a mail from Total/Elf late yesterday to come for Aptitude and Professional test in PH on the 14th of April by 2pm for the position of a Junior Risers Engineer.
Unfortunately I am in UK at the moment on an MSc degree which I stated clearly in my application,so its a very tough thing for me to do as my final exams here are near and moreso its a very short notice for flying from UK to Nigeria.But in the past they use to come to UK to conduct test for Nigerians abroad.

I wouldnt know if someone in the house can be of help to me in anyway.It may be inform of advice or may be getting informatiom from an insider in Total on what to do.

Plz kindly help.
Re: Total/elf Calling.(can Someone Help Me Out Urgently Plz) by obarri(m): 8:33am On Apr 10, 2008
Guy, thank God dey called you at least!!!

yeah dey do come to UK to recruit, have you submitted your CV in careers in Africa site, last year they used that avenue to recruit.
Alternatively, I don't know if it is possible to get intouch wit any1 in their Hr dept , dey could be of help ( look 4 a contact number on line and make some calls)
If you can't , then Would suggest to reply their mail telling them your in the UK and you would be willing to take the t est over there.

All the best
Re: Total/elf Calling.(can Someone Help Me Out Urgently Plz) by nonny2(f): 9:08am On Apr 10, 2008
Dosman hi,I'm a contract staff in ELF you can call the HR direct no 234-80306-2643.All the best .

Nonye.
Re: Total/elf Calling.(can Someone Help Me Out Urgently Plz) by Dosman(m): 9:21am On Apr 10, 2008
Nonye it seems d number u gave me is not complete plz look to this.

Thank you very much 4 ur concern.
Re: Total/elf Calling.(can Someone Help Me Out Urgently Plz) by nonny2(f): 10:38am On Apr 10, 2008
Try this ones: 234-803906-2643 or 234-24-2643.

All d best

Nonye
Re: Total/elf Calling.(can Someone Help Me Out Urgently Plz) by Dosman(m): 11:53am On Apr 10, 2008
Nonye and Obarri u guyz are too much.Thanks alot.

I will try the number as soon as possible.
Re: Total/elf Calling.(can Someone Help Me Out Urgently Plz) by madcobra(m): 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2008
Good Day,

I applied for a job as a wellsite geologist in elf, i got a mail that my job alert has been terimated and i was asked to resuscribe.dose this mail in any way affect my application.
Re: Total/elf Calling.(can Someone Help Me Out Urgently Plz) by Dosman(m): 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2008
Madcobra

This doesnt affect ur application its only that you wont get job alert anymore but u can renew ur job alert as many timesas you like.
Re: Total/elf Calling.(can Someone Help Me Out Urgently Plz) by oilfielden(m): 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2008
Dosman,

I,m as well attending the same test but for experience personnel.whats the response from Hr,as I,m presently out of Nigeria for a job.

Please I will appreciate if you can pass the messgae from the Hr and if they plan to arrange alternative test later.

I,m expecting your feed back.
Re: Total/elf Calling.(can Someone Help Me Out Urgently Plz) by Dosman(m): 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2008
Oilfielden

They said If I come to PH for the test it will be my bill that they are not prepared to refund Uk travel.
But they said they are hoping to come to Uk to recruit later on.
Re: Total/elf Calling.(can Someone Help Me Out Urgently Plz) by madcobra(m): 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2008
thanks house
Re: Total/elf Calling.(can Someone Help Me Out Urgently Plz) by oxpenny(m): 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2008
Oboyi keep trying the number given by Nonny. wish u the best.
Re: Total/elf Calling.(can Someone Help Me Out Urgently Plz) by nonny2(f): 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2008
Are you coming down to 9ja or will wait 4 U.K stuff.total is not what you will pass bye,working with total is gud at least it will bring out your potentials think b4 you leap.

Nonye.
Re: Total/elf Calling.(can Someone Help Me Out Urgently Plz) by oilfielden(m): 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2008
Thanks Dosman.

I appreciate your feed back.

Nonny, /since you work there now as contractor.Please do you have any tips or suggestion on how to approach the tests.I applied for the experienced personnel and I have been around oilfield practice for about 10 years now but for top service companies.

I have cancelled all my flights and other arrangement to make the test next week,as I,m presemtly out of the country for a job offshore.

Please provide any inputs here,samsones2000@yahoo.com.
Re: Total/elf Calling.(can Someone Help Me Out Urgently Plz) by forbidden5(m): 7:00pm On Apr 10, 2008
me too
Re: Total/elf Calling.(can Someone Help Me Out Urgently Plz) by oilfielden(m): 12:33am On Apr 11, 2008
Dosman.

Please did you get anything as regards this Elf test.

share here:samsones2000@yahoo.com.
Re: Total/elf Calling.(can Someone Help Me Out Urgently Plz) by nonny2(f): 7:26am On Apr 11, 2008
Goodmorning people,you can go to www.shl.com .All d best.

Nonye

(1) (Reply)

CCC Construction Company Recruitment [8 Positions] / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme (HEP) 2014 / Honey Well Job Recruitment Is On- Apply Here Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.