Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

D’banj ~ “I Have Not Found The Right Woman’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj ~ “I Have Not Found The Right Woman’ (646 Views)

"I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj / D’banj - I Want To Win A Brit Award & A Grammy / Jjc 419 Squad Lambasts D’banj “i Even Give You Girl, 419″ (interview Text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

D’banj ~ “I Have Not Found The Right Woman’ by wildchild1: 12:42am On Apr 20, 2013
That’s curious…because in his January interview with Toolz on Ndani TV, D’banj said he was happily dating a very special lady who has been with him for a while. Fast forward to his interview today with Seun Apara of Thisday, D’banj says he’s still single because he hasn’t found the right woman.
D’banj tells Seun:
“I have dated a lot of women but I don’t really want to talk about them because most of them have moved on and some are married. I don’t have any regret at all because I am still young and I am still a bachelor though my mum wants me to settle down. She is proud of me and I do let her understand that it’s not that I don’t want to marry, I just haven’t found the right woman. If she finds the right one for me, she can call me

source: http://unilagolodo.com/2013/04/dbanj-i-have-not-found-the-right-woman/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Re: D’banj ~ “I Have Not Found The Right Woman’ by jeffizy(m): 5:06am On Apr 20, 2013
d'banj ,what sup? I thought by now you should have seen it all.
Black , white , Spanish ,etc.

Why don't you take a cue from tuface?

But , it's your life at the end of rhe day.
Re: D’banj ~ “I Have Not Found The Right Woman’ by ujutonia: 6:10am On Apr 20, 2013
Nd what makes u the right man? mtchewww. Keep searching till u get to 60 or better still get a baby mama like others.
Re: D’banj ~ “I Have Not Found The Right Woman’ by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 20, 2013

(1)

Photos From The Cocktail And Premiere Of Jim Iyke: Unscripted / Tupac Shakur's Aunt Becomes The First Woman On The FBI's Terrorist List / Burna Boy, Kate Henshaw, Basket Mouth Donate Items To The Kaymu Celeb Auction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.