Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,936 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

I Have Nothing To Say To Modenine-ruggedman On Best Rap Album Award - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Have Nothing To Say To Modenine-ruggedman On Best Rap Album Award (1154 Views)

Best Rap Song In Nigeria ✘✘ / Which Rap Album Has The Best Intro? / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (2) (3) (4)

I Have Nothing To Say To Modenine-ruggedman On Best Rap Album Award by chasisgirl(f): 10:25am On Apr 10, 2008
Peeved by the reaction of Modenine and some other rappers to his winning the Best Rap Album at the HHW Awards '08 held on March 15, Ruggedman says he has nothing to say to those trying to rubbish his achievements. Responding to Modenine's comment that he doesn't deserve the awards and that his (Ruggedman) doctrine is wrong, the rapper stated he had nothing to say but responded thus, "I don't have anything to say to him. What I had to say as a friend I did that a long time ago and I believe we are all old enough to know what we are into and why".
for more http://www.africanhiphop.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=15266&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
Re: I Have Nothing To Say To Modenine-ruggedman On Best Rap Album Award by javalove(m): 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2008
Mode is cool anyday anytime. Rugeddy doesnt dserve the award at all, but 9 wai u talk like dar now, ? u dey spoil my face oooo, still luv ya all d same sha
Re: I Have Nothing To Say To Modenine-ruggedman On Best Rap Album Award by edosioo(f): 9:05am On Apr 11, 2008
lyricist on the roll vs best rap album hmm,,this shows that ruggedman is better than modenine
Re: I Have Nothing To Say To Modenine-ruggedman On Best Rap Album Award by powerofmap(m): 10:50am On Apr 11, 2008
edosioo:

l[b]yricist on the roll[/b] vs best rap album hmm,,this shows that ruggedman is better than modenine

2006 do you think he worth the Award? am not hating or something but if you realy know what it take to be lyricist you would know that Ajasa worth the shit 2006.

Nuff Said, I Love Ruggey but dont hate mody
Re: I Have Nothing To Say To Modenine-ruggedman On Best Rap Album Award by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 11, 2008
Re: I Have Nothing To Say To Modenine-ruggedman On Best Rap Album Award by boy124: 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2008
Hi,
Ruggedman is the bomb,Infact he should be given africa's best rapper.He raps in his mother tongue,you can clearly hear what he is saying unlike mode-9 who you cannot hear what he saying.
For goodness sake,when would we stop supporting people that rap in a language you cannot hear,when they say things you cannot hear------- Abeg ruggedybaba is the best at least for now.All other bad-belly should try and improve.
Re: I Have Nothing To Say To Modenine-ruggedman On Best Rap Album Award by OLUMIDEMATTHEW(m): 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2012
Some people listen to music without knowing wat it entails. Rugged is good no doubt about that but you are making a big mistake by comparing him to Modo. Have you ever seen him freestyle before and you call him best rapper. A rapper thhat can't freestyle. Rugged didn't merit the award but just dat naija award is funny. Please dont ccompare faint with dead, Modenine is betteer Than rugged.

50 Cent Assault A Fan (video) / Orishirishi Swagga / I'm Listening To "empire State Of Mind" By Jay Z Non Stop!