Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Chika Ike Gets ₦5M To Cut Her Hair In New Movie - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Gets ₦5M To Cut Her Hair In New Movie (24515 Views)

Photo: Chika Ike Gets Transformed Into An Ugly Old Woman For Movie Role / Chika Ike Gets N5million To Cut Her Hair In New Movie (PICURES) / Pictures: Chika Ike Gets Covered Up In Scary Costume For Her New Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Gets ₦5M To Cut Her Hair In New Movie by DonaldGenes(m): 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2013
Chinwem: How much talent do

you need to get a hair cut on camera??.......like seriously
I tire o
Re: Chika Ike Gets ₦5M To Cut Her Hair In New Movie by DonaldGenes(m): 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2013
bbexcel: why waste so much? She doesn't even know how to act undecidedwhy waste so much? She doesn't even know how to act.
Sorry,I been want remove dirt from your eyes
Re: Chika Ike Gets ₦5M To Cut Her Hair In New Movie by yomalex(m): 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2013
from what i see its dated 12/08/200?

from what i see its dated 12/08/200?

and i could easily put another 5 before the figure 5
Re: Chika Ike Gets ₦5M To Cut Her Hair In New Movie by Ishilove: 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2013
yuzedo:
Eh baby? You know i leaves in Banana Island? I knows all their trick. wink

Okija, nwanne, my Head office is No 1. Chief Polycarp Sweetus Oyoyo Lane, Off Chief Mike Adenuga Street, Off Aliko Dangote Road, Banana Island, Lagos! cool cool "HEAD" office... If you know what i mean grin grin wink wink
..Mana enwem branches all over the world like 51 Iweka Road, Onitsha, 1/6 Pound Road, Aba, Trade Fear Complex, Idumota, etc! wink
Lwkmd!!! Kai, this guy ehn cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Gets ₦5M To Cut Her Hair In New Movie by obowunmi(m): 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2013
so razz..... who does this? undecided undecided
Re: Chika Ike Gets ₦5M To Cut Her Hair In New Movie by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2013
Crappy story. Mtcheww
Re: Chika Ike Gets ₦5M To Cut Her Hair In New Movie by Revolva(m): 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2013
grin angry THIS ACTRESS SEF I DONT GIVE A f ABOUT DEM ...WHO IS CHIKA IKE SEF AGAIN
Re: Chika Ike Gets ₦5M To Cut Her Hair In New Movie by Melahou(m): 8:26am On Apr 23, 2013
yorke: Fake cheque! How come it have only one signatory?
grow up.are u a learner?
Re: Chika Ike Gets ₦5M To Cut Her Hair In New Movie by Melahou(m): 8:34am On Apr 23, 2013
~vicky~:
In this cashless era, how on earth can you issue an opened cheque to an individual worth N5m. Is she meant to cash in over the counter? Oga o!
A 3rd party to an account cannot cash a cheque of more than =N=150,000K over the counter except she`s a representative to that account.
in that case i think that cheque may likely be returned (opened cheque) or advised that it be paid into her silly account
or beta still who so eva gave her that cheque knows wat he/she is doin
Re: Chika Ike Gets ₦5M To Cut Her Hair In New Movie by Chibuhealth(f): 9:07am On Apr 23, 2013
tellwisdom: 5million, my perfume money undecided-#Unfollows thread angry
tellwisdom: [color=#000099]5million, my perfume money undecided-#Unfollows thread angry
[/color]
tellwisdom: 5million, my perfume money undecided-#Unfollows thread angry
na wash ooo....u use 5milion for perf...abi u be money making machine?
Re: Chika Ike Gets ₦5M To Cut Her Hair In New Movie by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 23, 2013
Melahou:
A 3rd party to an account cannot cash a cheque of more than =N=150,000K over the counter except she`s a representative to that account.
in that case i think that cheque may likely be returned (opened cheque) or advised that it be paid into her silly account
or beta still who so eva gave her that cheque knows wat he is doing

Hmm. That one sef dey. No be today sharp guymen begin use 'uncashable' cheques do magic to chop self-acclaimed 'expensive' babe. All na wash.
Re: Chika Ike Gets ₦5M To Cut Her Hair In New Movie by tellwisdom: 10:07am On Apr 23, 2013
Chibuhealth: [/color]
na wash ooo....u use 5milion for perf...abi u be money making machine?

[color=#000099]Sit down there make pant dey wear u undecided
Re: Chika Ike Gets ₦5M To Cut Her Hair In New Movie by adoniza(m): 11:16am On Apr 23, 2013
Not sure if I should comment
Re: Chika Ike Gets ₦5M To Cut Her Hair In New Movie by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2013
If u ask me, i'll say this is a big lie. As far as olu and chika are concern, this movie of theirs is a direct to video movie i believe, hw much are they payin her for d role, talkin of payin her 5mil only to cut her. Mercy, genevieve,omotolo,ini edo put together won't be paid 5mil to cut their hairs.
Re: Chika Ike Gets ₦5M To Cut Her Hair In New Movie by NLGwoodey: 6:01am On Apr 24, 2013

Is that her NOSE or a vacuum cleaner?
Re: Chika Ike Gets ₦5M To Cut Her Hair In New Movie by McOsheBaba(m): 3:04am On Nov 04, 2014
I would cut my own head hair, armpit hair and pubic hair for just 500,000 naira sef! There is nothing Brave in what she did!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Queen Nwokoye Wins Face Of Nollywood Award / Tonto Dikeh Looks Stunning In Blue Dress (photos) / Singer Asa Shares Beautiful Christmas Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.