Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Mtn Is The Worst - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Is The Worst (1108 Views)

What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? / Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever / MTN Is Giving Free 1GB DATA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Is The Worst by wetman(m): 11:33am On Apr 10, 2008
Since the advent of GSM in Nigeria, I have retained only one line which is MTN. This is because of the spread and it used to be efficient. But on 27/3/08, I bought a recharge card of N1,500.00 to load. It refused to enter but gave me a programmed response on text which read: “Sorry, there is a delay in loading this card on your account. We will credit your account within 24 hours. Do bear with us. Thank you!” About 80 hours later, MTN sent a text message which read: “Dear Customer, your account has now been credited with the value of recharge card you loaded on March 27. We apologize for the delay”.

Meanwhile, because I couldn’t load my credit, I had to buy other SIM cards and I have finally found out MTN is the worst GSM Company. It is a big fraud with the backing of powerful individuals. The regulatory agency for telecom, NCC, has a fine gentleman in charge, Mr. Ernest Ndukwe, but he is surrounded by terribly ambitious people. The entire telecom industry needs serious overhauling to stop this obvious embarrassment and national shame.
Re: Mtn Is The Worst by Markenny(m): 11:40am On Apr 10, 2008
this 1500 card , plz guys try and load it, 517927329064

@ the poster mine is over two weeks now.
but my accoout have not been credited
does it means that i have been duped?
Re: Mtn Is The Worst by naijafan(m): 11:43am On Apr 10, 2008
wetman:

Since the advent of GSM in Nigeria, I have retained only one line which is MTN. This is because of the spread and it used to be efficient. But on 27/3/08, I bought a recharge card of N1,500.00 to load. It refused to enter but gave me a programmed response on text which read: “Sorry, there is a delay in loading this card on your account. We will credit your account within 24 hours. Do bear with us. Thank you!” About 80 hours later, MTN sent a text message which read: “Dear Customer, your account has now been credited with the value of recharge card you loaded on March 27. We apologize for the delay”.

Meanwhile, because I couldn’t load my credit, I had to buy other SIM cards and I have finally found out MTN is the worst GSM Company. It is a big fraud with the backing of powerful individuals. The regulatory agency for telecom, NCC, has a fine gentleman in charge, Mr. Ernest Ndukwe, but he is surrounded by terribly ambitious people. The entire telecom industry needs serious overhauling to stop this obvious embarrassment and national shame.

I get that type of message on my Glo SIM more often than i get to see birds fly. That still doesnt make Glo the worst network.
Never gotten it on my MTN line tho. . . except the usual processing errors and more often than not, MTN apologizes before and after such things happen.
Maybe you should pay more attention to your USSD messages (balance enquiry et al) and watch out for useful info from your network next time.

Have a nice day. . . and dont forget to reduce the level of your ignorance wen you wanna reply wink

(1) (Reply)

Hey / Samsung: Galaxy Note II Has Sold 3 Million Units Worldwide / It May Become Illegal To Unlock Your Phone Starting Saturday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.