Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

If Your Marriage Isn't Working,Get Out Fast!-Joke Silva - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Your Marriage Isn't Working,Get Out Fast!-Joke Silva (755 Views)

Desmond Elliot, Dbanj,adeosun And Joke Silva Pictured Together / Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' / Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Marriage Isn't Working,Get Out Fast!-Joke Silva by Sparkle1(f): 7:00pm On Apr 20, 2013
Screen goddess, Joke Silva - who is happpily married to ace actor, Olu Jacobs - in a recent interview with Nollywood Insider had this to say about the high rate of divorce in Nollywood.

"Long surviving marriage is not exceptional in this industry. The thing is that, we are the ones that people know. Sony Irabor and Betty; John Momoh and Shola; and Bayo Oduneye have been married much longer. What of the late Justus and his wife? We have marriages that have stood the test of time just like you will find in other professions.

For me, since you love the person you get married to, both of you should work at it together. See it as your main responsibility once you get married.

Even before you get married, you should ask yourself, am I capable of making this person my total responsibility? That, am I willing to dedicate my time to making this person happy? It is a two way thing; it is not only the woman that is supposed to make the man happy, it is also for the man to make the woman happy. It is the two of you together and when you do that, it will work out well.

But if not, I don`t support emotional hardship just because you want to marry. God forbid bad thing! If it is not working, get out fast. If you don't know where you are going, you should know where you are coming from."

http://m.naij.com/news/31680.html
Re: If Your Marriage Isn't Working,Get Out Fast!-Joke Silva by willienaji: 7:09pm On Apr 20, 2013
joke silva, buzz off! you r not a role model. stop misleading young women. olodo. i pity olu jacobs sooo much, he must definitely be in bondage.
Re: If Your Marriage Isn't Working,Get Out Fast!-Joke Silva by Sparkle1(f): 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2013
willienaji: joke silva, buzz off! you r not a role model. stop misleading young women. olodo. i pity olu jacobs sooo much, he must definitely be in bondage.
Take it easy bro grin grin grin
Re: If Your Marriage Isn't Working,Get Out Fast!-Joke Silva by missinU247: 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2013
THE WOMAN TOO DEY YARN OPATA ABOUT MARRIAGE.
Re: If Your Marriage Isn't Working,Get Out Fast!-Joke Silva by windows8: 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2013
Talk is cheap, some of us say words that we cant adhere to when the event happens.
Re: If Your Marriage Isn't Working,Get Out Fast!-Joke Silva by slimyem: 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2013
I don't agree.
What happend to trying to make it work at least a little?There are issues a little patience,perseverance and some counsellling can solve..
It should be for better for worse with exception to abuse cases.
Aunty Joke,u sef..think am nah.Haba!cool
Re: If Your Marriage Isn't Working,Get Out Fast!-Joke Silva by missinU247: 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2013
SHE IS NOT A ROLE MODEL AT ALL @WILLIENAJI WAS SOOO RIGHT

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Signs Contract With Telecom Giant GLO / Picture Of A Nairalander In J/b South Africa / Three Comedian Of A Kind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.