Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,147 members, 7,863,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

List Of Novels You Read While Growing Up (state Your Favourite) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / List Of Novels You Read While Growing Up (state Your Favourite) (818 Views)

Have You Read E.L. James "Grey"? Can You Share Link To Download? / Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most? / Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Novels You Read While Growing Up (state Your Favourite) by crimo4us(m): 7:00pm On Apr 20, 2013
1. The drummer boy
2. Koku Baboni
3. Akin goes to school
4. Sugar girl
5. One week one trouble
6. An african night entertainment
7. Halima must not die (drama)
8.Ogboju ode ninu igbo irunmole (Yoruba fiction)
10. The twins are in trouble
11.Eze goes to school
12. Oliver twist
This novels ushered me into a long time addiction to reading novels. I graduated from this set to reading "pace setters", read about thirty of that. Then, came Hardley Chase, read more than forty of that, then to other authors like sidney sheldon, mario puzo, Jeffrey Archer, Robbert ludlum and so on. I read many novels written in Nigeria. My present work that got me out of the addiction.

List yours and let us remember some life changing books.
Re: List Of Novels You Read While Growing Up (state Your Favourite) by Emmyk(m): 11:08pm On Apr 20, 2013
Ehhhm.. 'em Lantern books @Primary school.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Kerosine Last Longer{open Trend) / Rate His Swag. / Would You Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.