Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,924 members, 7,814,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Students Stab Lecturer To Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Students Stab Lecturer To Death (1066 Views)

Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail / PDP Youths Stab Delta Commissioner / Students Stab Lecturer To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students Stab Lecturer To Death by Ayomax(m): 10:28pm On Apr 20, 2013
Yet to be identified students of
Kogi State Polytechnic, Lokoja, on
Thursday night, stabbed a senior
lecturer of the school, Mr.
Anthony Abimaje, to death during
a riot that broke out on campus.
An eye witness said the lecturer,
who was on his way to pick his
wife and daughter who sells
provision at the school centre,
came to the scene of the riot
when he was stabbed in the
stomach by the students.
Investigation revealed that
Amebija was a strict lecturer who
was fond of refusing bribe to
award marks to students which
apparently put him in the ‘black
book’ of the warring students.
”On sighting him, the students
forgot their quarrel, stopped his
car, dragged him out, turned the
fight on him and stabbed him
repeatedly in the stomach and left
him bleeding on the ground”, the
eye witness said.
Amebija, who taught research
methodology and
entrepreneurship before his
death, was rushed to the hospital
where he was pronounced dead.
http:// www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/students-stab-lecturer-to-death/
Re: Students Stab Lecturer To Death by a1solution: 10:44pm On Apr 20, 2013
Which cell will contain all the students?

1 Like

Re: Students Stab Lecturer To Death by Ayomax(m): 11:38pm On Apr 20, 2013
a1solution: Which cell will contain all the students?
I tire oooo!!!! when I was in school I used to have some lecturers you would love to kill coz they can frustrate ur life but they are just lucky killing is illegal n its a crime.
I'm not in support of the killing
Re: Students Stab Lecturer To Death by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 20, 2013
Ayomax:
I tire oooo!!!! when I was in school I used to have some lecturers you would love to kill coz they can frustrate ur life but they are just lucky killing is illegal n its a crime.

In other words, you support the kiiling, or at least you empathise with the killers?
Re: Students Stab Lecturer To Death by dont8(m): 12:30am On Apr 21, 2013
Obama is watching, just try it angry

Ayomax:

1 Like

Re: Students Stab Lecturer To Death by dont8(m): 12:32am On Apr 21, 2013
How people support evil and a barbaric act is beyond me angry
pro01:

In other words, you support the kiiling, or at least you empathise with the killers?
Re: Students Stab Lecturer To Death by Ayomax(m): 12:49am On Apr 21, 2013
dont8: How people support evil and a barbaric act is beyond me angry
abeg ooo!!!! I don't support this barbaric act, just trying to reason why those students will stop his car n stab him without any other student trying to stop da killing I think da lecturer has really steped on alot of toes. I think those students went too far n its very sad.
Re: Students Stab Lecturer To Death by horlajide: 1:10am On Apr 21, 2013
One word - BARBARIC

He might have been a ''sadist'' but vengeance is never the same as justice.
Re: Students Stab Lecturer To Death by braine(m): 2:24am On Apr 21, 2013
Truely there are such lecturers that one would just wanna stab to death; although the act is not called for. But then again, you can't determine the actions of angry and rioting students.
Re: Students Stab Lecturer To Death by premlove(m): 5:07am On Apr 21, 2013
Ayomax:
abeg ooo!!!! I don't support this barbaric act, just trying to reason why those students will stop his car n stab him without any other student trying to stop da killing I think da lecturer has really steped on alot of toes. I think those students went too far n its very sad.
i dont c any reason y u should apologise because u speak frm experience, if i even have d opportunity many deserve to go to hell bt is wrong.
Re: Students Stab Lecturer To Death by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 21, 2013
Another senseless loss of life, an educated life for that matter.
May God comfort the now widowed wife and fatherless daughter.
May justice in its entirety prevail on the murderers.
Re: Students Stab Lecturer To Death by Muriwest(m): 6:30am On Apr 21, 2013
I heard the school has been closed down till further notice. I pity the students who are still writing exams, its just so frustrating and my heart felt sympathy goes to the family of the deceased lecturer.
Re: Students Stab Lecturer To Death by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 21, 2013
The lecturer must have known he was in the bad books of some students. Seeing there was an on-going riot, why did he go through the school.
Re: Students Stab Lecturer To Death by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 21, 2013
careytommy: The lecturer must have known he was in the bad books of some students. Seeing there was an on-going riot, why did he go through the school.

So you blame the victim for the crime.
Foolish argument. The perpetrators are wholly responsible for this devilish act. Period. It's inexcusable.
Re: Students Stab Lecturer To Death by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 21, 2013
Ayomax:
so the best way to be a good lecturer is to award A(80marks) to students that got F(39marks) ?? You have a longway to go in life if you continue to reason and acts in this direction. Smh

Re: Students Stab Lecturer To Death by maasoap(m): 7:13am On Apr 21, 2013
Well, with time the few that were responsible for his death will be identified and arrested. They just used their hands to destroy their own life.
Re: Students Stab Lecturer To Death by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 21, 2013
braine: Truely there are such lecturers that one would just wanna stab to death; although the act is not called for. But then again, you can't determine the actions of angry and rioting students.
shut dat ya vermin infested bucal
Re: Students Stab Lecturer To Death by maasoap(m): 7:19am On Apr 21, 2013
careytommy: The lecturer must have known he was in the bad books of some students. Seeing there was an on-going riot, why did he go through the school.
Did you just ask question why a lecturer of a school go through the same school? Where was he when the riot start? Perhaps in the same school. The report says he was going to pick his family, definitely it was because of the same riot. Na wa for these mumu nairalanders.
Re: Students Stab Lecturer To Death by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 21, 2013
Animalistic and Vampire like students___#IfItWereUSA

(1) (Reply)

Prof. Pat Utomi Urge FG To Learn From The Development Taking Place In Lagos. / IGBO WITH PRIMITIVE AND RUDIMENTARY POLITICS / Challenges Facing Our Security Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.