Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Jamb Commences Off-line Registration For 2008 Candidate Who Where Unable To Reg - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Commences Off-line Registration For 2008 Candidate Who Where Unable To Reg (1669 Views)

Registration Procedure For On-line Registration For Unilorin 2008/2009 Section / Unilorin Releases Nuclear Bomb For 2008/2009 (post Jamb Cutoff Is 240). / Admission Into The Federal University Of Technology Akure For 2008/2009 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Commences Off-line Registration For 2008 Candidate Who Where Unable To Reg by charlisco(m): 12:40pm On Apr 10, 2008
JAMB commences off-line registration for candidate who where unable to register but posses the jamb scratch card. Closing Date is 30th April 2008

• Tuesday, Apr 8, 2008
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has commenced off-line registration to assist candidates with on-line registration problem. The off-line registration was meant to help those who bought the scratch cards but were unable to register on line due to one reason or another. A senior officer of the Board who preferred anonymity disclosed this to newsmen at the Board’s headquarters in Bwari.

He said that those who missed the opportunity to register due to acessibility difficulties could do so before the end of this month. “The candidate must appear at the headquarters in person and will pay the sum of N10,000 for the registration,” he said. He said anybody in possession of the scratch card must have obtained it before the closrue of the board’s website.

When contacted, the Board’s Public Relations Officer, Chinwe Ogbuka said the board was doing everything possible to assist the candidates. Some of the JAMB staff told our correspondent that the off-line registration had already commenced.

The Board Registrar, Dibu Ojerimbe could not be reached for comments.

sources  http://www.thetidenews.com/article.aspx?qrDate=04/08/2008&qrTitle=JAMB%20commences%20off-line%20registration&qrColumn=EDUCATION
Re: Jamb Commences Off-line Registration For 2008 Candidate Who Where Unable To Reg by Giftez78(f): 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2008
What about the people that bought their scratch card few days after the closure of the registration? Any hope for them?

@ charlisco
Please i need the full details. Have you seen anybody that registered? Please u can reach me through my e-mail addy- giftenzy@yahoo.com
Waiting to hear from you.
Re: Jamb Commences Off-line Registration For 2008 Candidate Who Where Unable To Reg by cessienboy(m): 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2008
Hello,

A cousin of mine made some mistakes while her form was filled in ume subjects.

As in mathematics use of english chemistry and physics istead of mathematics use of english economics and government for Economics as her first choice and banking and finance as her second choice.

Is it possible to make corrections or are the any alternatives to change the course?
Re: Jamb Commences Off-line Registration For 2008 Candidate Who Where Unable To Reg by charlisco(m): 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2008
All Enquiries on Ammendments should be directed to JAMB
which means u hve to go their zonal or state office closer to you, check the brochure for a list of jamb contact address
Re: Jamb Commences Off-line Registration For 2008 Candidate Who Where Unable To Reg by kelvinnile(m): 6:16pm On May 12, 2008
i enroled offline, pls how am i going to check my scores when result are out? am i going to Abuja like i did before?
Re: Jamb Commences Off-line Registration For 2008 Candidate Who Where Unable To Reg by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 12, 2008
kelvinnile:

i enroled offline, please how am i going to check my scores when result are out? am i going to Abuja like i did before?

You will check our results online when they come out. So you paid N10K?
Re: Jamb Commences Off-line Registration For 2008 Candidate Who Where Unable To Reg by kelvinnile(m): 1:11pm On May 16, 2008
yes! i paid ten thousand naira.
now the issue of re shufling of centres has arised, though i dont know how true it is, but how about those that did not get the info ontime, what is their fate?
i also tried to check mine but the responds i got was (reg number not found) is it because i applied off line? has those off line reg not been entered in the net? pls reply me, the whole thing is driving me crazy.infact, i,m scared

(1) (Reply)

Chevron Texaco Scholarships / Unilag Cut Off For 2010/2011 Admission / Why Struggle And Spend So Much To Study Medicine In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.