Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Benue State in Pictures - April 19,2013 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue State in Pictures - April 19,2013 (2528 Views)

Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) / July 19, 2013: In Three Months' Time You'll Praise My Efforts On BH - GEJ / Wanted Anambra Commissioner Resigns On September 19, 2013 At 5:06 Pm In News ..S (2) (3) (4)

Benue State in Pictures - April 19,2013 by FSU: 1:55am On Apr 21, 2013
No be small thing oh!!!!
This is Benue State as of yesterday

Re: Benue State in Pictures - April 19,2013 by FSU: 1:57am On Apr 21, 2013
No Bridge across the River?
Re: Benue State in Pictures - April 19,2013 by Ola17: 3:19am On Apr 21, 2013
Weird. Where are they carrying the cars off to?
Is that a river or flood?
Re: Benue State in Pictures - April 19,2013 by FSU: 3:32am On Apr 21, 2013
Ola17: Weird. Where are they carrying the cars off to?
Is that a river or flood?

It's a river. That is Buruku town
Re: Benue State in Pictures - April 19,2013 by GeneralJ(m): 5:42am On Apr 21, 2013
it is 2013 and they are still using wooden pako local made boats to transfer car, i pity for the car owners ohh, they better have correct insurance
Re: Benue State in Pictures - April 19,2013 by CyberG: 6:26am On Apr 21, 2013
Is this the PDP government of Benue state that has provided mobile bridges for it's people? grin grin Wonderful! What is wrong in mobile bridges that allow you to get fresh air while paddling hour boat across on the mobile bridge? grin grin

Re: Benue State in Pictures - April 19,2013 by MrOON: 6:36am On Apr 21, 2013
God help our leaders understand our plights
Re: Benue State in Pictures - April 19,2013 by OmoTier1(m): 7:59am On Apr 21, 2013
Is this the same state the senate President is from shocked PDP is evil I tell you!
Re: Benue State in Pictures - April 19,2013 by juman(m): 8:01am On Apr 21, 2013
GeneralJ: it is 2013 and they are still using wooden pako local made boats to transfer car, i pity for the car owners ohh, they better have correct insurance

The country is couples of decades behind even some third world countries.

How come a country with all kind of potentials is on it's knees?

One nigeria is the problem.
Re: Benue State in Pictures - April 19,2013 by achi4u(m): 8:03am On Apr 21, 2013
Risky deal.

Where is David Mark?
Re: Benue State in Pictures - April 19,2013 by achi4u(m): 8:04am On Apr 21, 2013
juman:

nigeria is a useless country. The country is couples of decades behind even some third world countries.

Yes one nigeria is our problem.
Re: Benue State in Pictures - April 19,2013 by israel007: 9:11am On Apr 21, 2013
Buruku VILLAGE. Very remote place in benue
Re: Benue State in Pictures - April 19,2013 by FrankC3: 9:32am On Apr 21, 2013
Is this picture of Benue State any worse than the pictures of slums in most parts of this country, including Lagos, PHC, Kano and Ebonyi? The problem is the mindset that get a man to reduce the good and wonderful state like Benue to this picture. What of the massive farmlands, mango plantations, fruit processing plants, bridges and roads in that state?
I advice Nigerians to travel round and see how diverse and beautiful this country is (probably not as beautiful as Manhattan) but it will definitely cure one of a sickness that gets him to accept this picture as a summary of Benue State!
Re: Benue State in Pictures - April 19,2013 by israel007: 9:38am On Apr 21, 2013
Frank-C:
Is this picture of Benue State any worse than the pictures of slums in most parts of this country, including Lagos, PHC, Kano and Ebonyi? The problem is the mindset that get a man to reduce the good and wonderful state like Benue to this picture. What of the massive farmlands, mango plantations, fruit processing plants, bridges and roads in that state?
I advice Nigerians to travel round and see how diverse and beautiful this country is (probably not as beautiful as Manhattan) but it will definitely cure one of a sickness that gets him to accept this picture as a summary of Benue State!

My point exactly. Don't know what the op is trying to say and I can deduce from the topic that he's not a truthful poster
Re: Benue State in Pictures - April 19,2013 by Rossikk(m): 10:03am On Apr 21, 2013
juman:

nigeria is a useless country. The country is couples of decades behind even some third world countries.

You are a brainless dummy. And your entire family is worthless and useless. Looking for any inconsequential rubbish to use to insult Nigeria. Frustrated loser and failure you.
Re: Benue State in Pictures - April 19,2013 by Rossikk(m): 10:09am On Apr 21, 2013
GeneralJ: it is 2013 and they are still using wooden pako local made boats to transfer car, i pity for the car owners ohh, they better have correct insurance
If you had a brain in your head rather than foam, you would see that as a business opportunity which you can take advantage of, perhaps after studying the situation there, and provide your own upgraded service. But no. It is to look for who to criticise that you know. Cursed, ignorant people.
Re: Benue State in Pictures - April 19,2013 by idupaul: 10:10am On Apr 21, 2013
This OP has an agenda .. If not how come U missed the two bridges that cross the same river and instead U go to one remote settlement and take photographs of people using ferries as a shortcut on their own .
Re: Benue State in Pictures - April 19,2013 by KokoBeware: 10:47am On Apr 21, 2013
Technology for service....

For people to be comfortable ferrying their cars on those boats abi canoes : means it has been proven ok......there are bridges in benue state btw... The fact that locals construct or modify boats for ferrying cars across mean they are resourceful and they no go school ooooo...
Our own is to use all our education and castigate them on Nairaland
Re: Benue State in Pictures - April 19,2013 by Rossikk(m): 10:51am On Apr 21, 2013
KokoBeware: Technology for service....

For people to be comfortable ferrying their cars on those boats abi canoes : means it has been proven ok......there are bridges in benue state btw... The fact that locals construct or modify boats for ferrying cars across mean they are resourceful and they no go school ooooo...
Our own is to use all our education and castigate them on Nairaland
Don't mind them. It's like their brains are wired to go against Nigeria in everything they see. Damn worthless people. They really make me sick!
Re: Benue State in Pictures - April 19,2013 by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:34am On Apr 21, 2013
Omo_Tier1: Is this the same state the senate President is from shocked PDP is evil I tell you!

The former governor George Akume who didn't achieve jack is now the ACN leader in the state and was presented as gubernatorial candidate by ACN the last election. Now, tell me what the difference is between ACN and PDP?
Re: Benue State in Pictures - April 19,2013 by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

The former governor George Akume who didn't achieve jack is now the ACN leader in the state and was presented as gubernatorial candidate by ACN the last election. Now, tell me what the difference is between ACN and PDP?
Na 2day u discover all naija politicans are the same. Same piple with different brands (parties)
Re: Benue State in Pictures - April 19,2013 by hardknockbroda(m): 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2013
idupaul: This OP has an agenda .. If not how come U missed the two bridges that cross the same river and instead U go to one remote settlement and take photographs of people using ferries as a shortcut on their own .

If dere are 2 bridges crossing dis river why will the pple then av to cross d same river in dis manner ....
Re: Benue State in Pictures - April 19,2013 by ChrisOD: 5:46pm On Jul 07, 2013
funny thread
Re: Benue State in Pictures - April 19,2013 by ujoinme: 5:51pm On Jul 07, 2013
buruku town seriously need a bridge. or a proper pontoon to be be used in ferrying people across the river to avoid unnecessary accidents.
Re: Benue State in Pictures - April 19,2013 by ujoinme: 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
FSU where did you get the pictures? It really pretty while the wooden boats may be the focus of discussion here by many people , what i see is the beautiful shorelines can you imagine what tourism and business/ agricultural potential such a green pretty shore holds?
Nigeria is indeed naturally beautiful if only we could develop/enhance its potentials.

come to think of it Benue state is the food basket of nigeria with well endowed arable land with access to water for irrigation and transportation of agricultural ptoducts.

This part of nigeria holds a lot of untaped potential

Abia-state Airport-can Governor Orji Deliver? / Loss Of Cabin Pressure On Med View Airline:::::::::: Crash Averted / The Constitution Says Ibo And Not Igbo