Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) (29522 Views)

Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) / Dr. Nwaezeigwe Defends Awolowo On Achebe’s Civil War Memoir / Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by FunnyPikincom(m): 2:05am On Apr 21, 2013
The Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo swept people off their feet on friday with his usual drama at the Burial of the late awolowo's son. He hijacked the wheelchair and pushed the deceased’s mother around to the admiration of Guests.
According to insiders, Obasanjo took on the honour to joyfully drive the aged woman around while greeting visitors who graced her son’s burial on Friday.
Thats My Man in Action...Thumb Up baba, lol wink wink cool cool

http://www.funnypikin.com/2013/04/picture-of-obasanjo-pushing-hid-awolowo.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by Nobody: 2:06am On Apr 21, 2013
And what are we supposed to do about this?

10 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by EkoAtlantic: 2:17am On Apr 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
And what are we supposed to do about this?

Get hypertensive as usual. The awolowo thing, you know!

28 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by braine(m): 2:45am On Apr 21, 2013
Baba was just having his fun as usual with a 'puppet'. kiss Media and their exaggerations; Anyone could have pushed the wheel chair though, what's the biggie? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by musiwa24: 2:59am On Apr 21, 2013
Give your comment to what tokunbu awolowo and HID were thinking in that pictures.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by braine(m): 3:02am On Apr 21, 2013
musiwa24: Give your comment to what tokunbu awolowo was thinking in that pictures.

HERE IS MY COMMENT " i can imagine if awolowo was here.. he would rush obasanjo blows in his faces.. "

Hahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by musiwa24: 3:33am On Apr 21, 2013
why did you say haha.. that is the first thing awolowo will do. obasanjo is trying to repent of his sin in that picture before he die.

because obasanjo hurt many people.
Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by NeoXVI: 3:56am On Apr 21, 2013
Was Tinubu there?
Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by Burger01(m): 6:19am On Apr 21, 2013
Baba, you would live long. Haters go jump from 3rd mainland bridge.

sad

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 21, 2013
Baba has a way of warming his way to people's heart,he's truly a politician with a class. Little wonder,he's the wisest of them all,and one of the greatest politician Nigeria,and Africa ever has. Thumbs up baba.

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 21, 2013
Baba has proven that he is a humble man

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by juman(m): 7:49am On Apr 21, 2013
Nonsense.
Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by baynix(m): 7:56am On Apr 21, 2013
[size=40] On Behalf Of 2Cents, I Donate The Entire NairaLanders To Mama Awolowo!! [/size] tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by luv2talk(m): 9:23am On Apr 21, 2013
OBJ!!!!!!! You no dey tire?? shockedshocked
Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by tomakint: 9:33am On Apr 21, 2013
chiover: Baba has proven that he is a humble man
Humble? You gotta be kiddin me shocked Obasanjo is just being sarcastic with this gesture, he was never a fan of the great sage, neither was Oluwole Awolowo a fan of Obj! Obasanjo is simply a clown undecided

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by OLAADEX(m): 9:55am On Apr 21, 2013
yes ooo haters should go and die. baba obasanjo may you live long.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by omiobo: 10:06am On Apr 21, 2013
Huh! People still struggle to associate themselves with Awolowo's family even after his death,that says a lot about him'

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by naijaobi(m): 10:08am On Apr 21, 2013
How i wish it was possible for baba to contest in the 2015 presidential election...I bet he will win neatly..
Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by BANGASOUP1: 10:27am On Apr 21, 2013
Wen will she die na?she looks so old and weak
Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by Artlove(m): 10:28am On Apr 21, 2013
naijaobi: How i wish it was possible for baba to contest in the 2015 presidential election...I bet he will win neatly..
. na now he go push wheelbarrow? undecided

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by Braincheck: 10:32am On Apr 21, 2013
BANGA SOUP: Wen will she die na?she looks so old and weak

Haha Na wa o. Guy which kind talk be dis one nah. Lol some pple eh..
Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by churific(m): 10:33am On Apr 21, 2013
Soon enough, Obasanjo will be forced to retire to a wheelchair. I'm surprised his not in one already!
Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by ACMTEN: 10:34am On Apr 21, 2013
Obasanjo and his knack for drama and showmanship

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by eagleeye2: 10:36am On Apr 21, 2013
I really don't see anything wrong that Baba has done this time around. But as usual we hide behind Faceless ID's to pour the Hate in our hearts.
Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by ajanaku2(m): 10:36am On Apr 21, 2013
BANGA SOUP: Wen will she die na?she looks so old and weak

...Immediately after the death of your Parents!...If they are dead already, immediately after your demise!

13 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by holyvirgin: 10:38am On Apr 21, 2013
Eyaa, may be we should give him an award for being so nice to Awo's family!
Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:39am On Apr 21, 2013
tomakint:
Humble? You gotta be kiddin me shocked Obasanjo is just being sarcastic with this gesture, he was never a fan of the great sage, neither was Oluwole Awolowo a fan of Obj! Obasanjo is simply a clown undecided

On point Bro!

Most don't know Yoruba Psychology. ..
If you know what "Mo rehin re" (I have seen his demise/end) means, you will understand that Baba's move can connote a callous act of gloating, a hideously macabre victory dance.

I hope not, though.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:40am On Apr 21, 2013
ACMTEN: Obasanjo and his knack for drama and showmanship
Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by BANGASOUP1: 10:41am On Apr 21, 2013
ajanaku2:

...Immediately after the death of your Parents!...If they are dead already, immediately after your demise!
are u blind?
Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by fitzmayowa: 10:43am On Apr 21, 2013
Neo-XVI:
Was Tinubu there?
He was there serving Egusi soup...mofo

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by holyvirgin: 10:44am On Apr 21, 2013
Eko Atlantic:

Get hypertensive as usual. The awolowo thing, you know!
Get hypertensive? Over Awo? No sensible nigeria should get a hbp over a dead bigot! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 21, 2013
OBJ baba,mo lenu pa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) / Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco / Tribunal Strikes Out APM's Eligibility Suit Against Tinubu/Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.