Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

Nigerian Police Vs Us Police.a Most Read - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Police Vs Us Police.a Most Read (620 Views)

Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody / Robbed By Nigerian Police, A Briton, Petitioned The National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Police Vs Us Police.a Most Read by project8(m): 8:15am On Apr 21, 2013
Please, stop comparing the Nigerian situation with that of USA. Here are 7 scenarios why...

Scenario 1.
US: Days after Pres. Obama said they don't know who did it but will find them and ask them why, 2 suspects identified, 1 captured and 1 in custody.
Nig: Years after Pres. Jonathan said "we know the culprits and we will bring some of them to justice" only 1 culprit was brought to justice - by the SA government, and it turns out he isn't one of the known culprits GEJ was talking about.

Scenario 2.
USA: The town was locked - people told to stay at home, offices, shops and schools closed - because 1 man (the terrorist) had come to town.
Nig: Maiduguri was locked down because 1 man (the president) had come to town.

Scenario 3.
USA: The "Joint task force" (of the FBI, SWAT, and Boston Police) conducted a house-to-house search without destroying a single property or hurting an innocent man.
Nig: The JTF conduct house-to-house search and destroy homes, and kill occupants in the house.

Scenario 4.
USA: A bomb goes off, residents go to the rescue and security forces arrive to secure the area and ensure there is no other imminent threat.
Nig: A bomb goes off, everyone scatter scatter, JTF arrive to shoot sporadically and kill everyone in sight.

Scenario 5.
USA: Footage from surveillance cameras is used to identify the terrorists and to track them down by security and intelligence networks
Nig: Footage from the terrorists is used to confirm the identity of the terrorist with prayer by government and security forces for God to track them down.

Scenario 6.
USA: Security forces asks residents for support to help them in doing their job.
Nig: Security forces tell residents that it is their (the residents) duty to track down the terrorists.

Scenario 7.
USA: Armed terrorists wounded in an exchange of fire are sent to hospital for treatment so they can be fit enough to face a trial.
Nig: Unarmed suspects are killed.

Bt serious enh this americans make shame catch me as I de d live event,as if am watching 24.I jus hope our leaders wil learn frm them.
I love these words frm obama 'you chose the wrong city to attack and ur gona face d full weight of d law' 24hrs later what hapend.d suspect whr sighted.one killed one caught alive.
Re: Nigerian Police Vs Us Police.a Most Read by project8(m): 8:20am On Apr 21, 2013
Everyday we hear;we are untop of the situation.we wil bring d perpetrators to book blabla.9ja go say we are working round d clock to bring d culprits to justice,after dat statement,d nxt place u wil c him is in beer palour.we nid do wakeup o
Re: Nigerian Police Vs Us Police.a Most Read by kenny1795(m): 8:51am On Apr 21, 2013
Wel wat cn u say... I followed d huntdown... D whole tin was lyk sum action movie. Dx shld b a wake up call to nigerian govt.and securitiez. Nigeria z d only country dat ave seen were a graduate of micro-biology z given d rank of an inspector in d security force.
Re: Nigerian Police Vs Us Police.a Most Read by project8(m): 8:58am On Apr 21, 2013
kenny1795: Wel wat cn u say... I followed d huntdown... D whole tin was lyk sum action movie. Dx shld b a wake up call to nigerian govt.and securitiez. Nigeria z d only country dat ave seen were a graduate of micro-biology z given d rank of an inspector in d security force.
and d most annoying thing is.our leaders refuse to accept we've this problem.dnt b suprice to c a govt spokesperson denying d fact that dis kind of problem u raised doesnt exists.well I pray our pple c reasons to start doin tins right
Re: Nigerian Police Vs Us Police.a Most Read by wilxz(m): 9:08am On Apr 21, 2013
Nigerian have there special tactic of doing thing, FASTING, PRAYING and WATCHING.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Vs Us Police.a Most Read by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:30am On Apr 21, 2013
Shame they catch me!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Vs Us Police.a Most Read by sammydiceylp(m): 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2013
Not suprise about that.The security sector in Nigeria is beauitful non sense.imagine a terriorist apprehended and after few days,you hear that he can't be found again.we all know that the world is in an insecurity state but that of my beloved country leave more to talk and worry about.
Re: Nigerian Police Vs Us Police.a Most Read by julioralph(m): 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
undecidedsad but true.
I hope this makes the frontpage.
Re: Nigerian Police Vs Us Police.a Most Read by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2013
one doesn't need a preacher to know that we are having a circus for a country, filled with all clowns and jokers who call themselves leaders. common light we cant even boast of, not to talk of good roads and security. i just deduced that wherever a conglomerate of languages is located, there is bound to be confusion, not to talk of when greedy black men are involved......started with babel.

(1) (Reply)

Obi Demolishes Onitsha Hotel Where Human Heads Were Found. / Police Move To Compel Personnel To Buy Shares / Woman Accused Of Turning Into Cat Escapes Death In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.