Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Doctors Pls Advice Me(solution To Piles) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Pls Advice Me(solution To Piles) (1182 Views)

Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses / Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment / Doctors, Pls What Is The Meaning Of These Lab Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors Pls Advice Me(solution To Piles) by Alert360(m): 11:24am On Apr 21, 2013
Pls what is the effective cure for portruded piles...can drugs or hrbs cure it?
Or is it surgery...pls doctors in d house advice
Re: Doctors Pls Advice Me(solution To Piles) by obicentlis: 7:24am On Apr 30, 2013
Doctors in the house help this guy naw.
Re: Doctors Pls Advice Me(solution To Piles) by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 01, 2013
How did you arrive at the protrusion being pile.

Anyway,See a general surgeon in a tertiary hospital.

You can do the following...
*eat plenty fruits,garden egg,plenty vegetable,etc

*drink plenty water.

*boil water,allow it to cool till warm.
Get big bowl that you can sit inside.
Pour the warm water into the bowl.
Put plenty salt into the water till the salt cant dissolve again.
Then sit inside the water for about 20-30mins. Do this about 3 times daily.
Re: Doctors Pls Advice Me(solution To Piles) by finni(m): 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
Get 12 seeds of Croton penduliflorus (Aworoso in Yoruba) and seven cubes of sugar, ground and poured into bottle containing kernel oil (30cl), then left for seven days, after which the first dose of two table spoonful will be taken. Later, one spoonful every morning is to be taken before breakfast. The drug is to be taken at four days interval.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Tips For Living Longer And Feeling Younger / Dangers Of Body Sprays. / Ebola: Cure And Solution To Ebola Known

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.