Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

How 'Private Jet Preachers' Aint Different From Corrupt Political Leaders - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How 'Private Jet Preachers' Aint Different From Corrupt Political Leaders (1017 Views)

Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How 'Private Jet Preachers' Aint Different From Corrupt Political Leaders by deeflamez(m): 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2013
PRIVATE JET PREACHERS AND THE NIGERIA SITUATION

Firstly, I know most Nigerians have poor reading culture, hence the Quote: "If you wish to keep something from a Black Man, hide it in a Book". But if you have the interest of this Nation at heart, you'll read this piece to the end. Please pardon grammatical errors you may encounter and do not expect 'Big Grammar', I'm only a Poet.

Now, do not be carried away by the topic. By 'Private Jet Preachers' I mean every Religious Leader who seems to have compromised their position to the point where people have began to question their authenticity or who have failed to help right the wrongs of the society with their positions but instead seek favour from their Political counterparts. I remember the Bible warns that “…there shall be many False Prophets among you who shall deceive greatly in God's name and seem like the real deal but take heed for their ways are not the ways of Christ and by their fruits ye shall know them”

In every Society from time immemorial, there are always two kinds of Leaders: Political & Religious Leaders and they're inseparable due to the balance they bring to the Society.

RELIGIOUS LEADERS are Priests, Prophets, Pastors, Imams & other clerics whose sole responsibility is to provide moral & spiritual guidance as well as bridge the gap between the Political Leaders and the followers.
They serve as the VOICE of the Masses against Political wastefulness, tyranny, injustice, oppression and other vices characterized by the Leaders who were elected to 'serve'.
Prophets like Moses, Jonah, Elijah, Elisha, Isaiah, Nathan, Jeremiah all chastised the Kings (Political Leaders) when they did wrong (even when they risked being beheaded due to the system of Government then...E.g John The Baptist) but they performed their tasks fearlessly & selflessly. These Prophets (Men of God) were never wealthy but they never lacked. They had everything they needed (emphasis on NEED) and most importantly, never compromised their positions to ridicule and scandal even if it meant turning down gifts from questionable sources, no matter how mouth-watering the freebies are (As seen in the story of Elisha, when he healed a Rich leprous man. His servant who deceitfully received the gifts became leprous too)...that and many more.

Jesus Christ lived like the Prophets but with even more impeccable character and simple lifestyle. He was tempted by the Devil but refused. He walked most of the time even when he could order for a Horse or Camel. He borrowed a boat to enable him preach to a large multitude by the shore. He fed over 5000 people with 5 loaves & 2 fish offered by a young boy which he multiplied even when his Disciples had earlier suggested sending them home. He was mostly with the poor & sick (those He came for) and chastised the Rich, Merchants, Tax-collectors, Pharisees, Church Elders when necessary. When he needed to make an entrance into Jerusalem before he died, he borrowed a Donkey.

The Early Apostles practiced the principles Christ laid down which guided the Early Christians leading to massive charitable works as they spread across the globe. The leaders of these early Churches never ventured into unnecessary acquisition but acted as True Leaders by providing for members, followers, widows, poor, sick & society as a whole. Again they also fearlessly chastised Kings and Emperors. Some were killed violently but they endured it as the persecutions of following Christ and doing the right thing in the sight of God and not Man.

MORAL: Christ, the Prophets before him and even the Apostles after him never made it a priority to acquire Chariots, Horses, Houses (Jets, Cars, Yachts) in the name of preaching the gospel. They put their followers' need before any acquisition and the followers benefited directly from whatever was acquired in the name of the Ministry.

Now fast-forward to the New Era:
Christianity was introduced to us by the ‘White Men’. I don't have details of what they did but their works speak more than the tales we heard. These Missionaries built homes, hospitals, schools, boreholes etc throughout their stay here and to the benefit of all despite the hostility they encountered. Some were even killed by our Traditional Rulers. Mary Slessor risked her life to stop the killing of Twins by challenging an age-old Custom in Old Calabar. Imagine the grossly jungle mentality they encountered, yet they stayed, just to introduce us to the New age and give us the Good News of Christ.

Our current Religious Leaders have totally deviated from the teachings of Christ and principles of the Old Prophets and they have instead chosen to live like the vain, flamboyant and sinful Kings of the Old Testament citing Bible verses to backup their careless and selfish lifestyles (knowing that the Scriptures can be manipulated just the way the Devil did to tempt Christ). Their followers have been so blinded by the Scriptural interpretation of these 'Men of God' that they have refused to seek wisdom and understanding from the Author himself and are spoon-fed with chaff from the twisted minds of these Motivational-Speakers-turned Preachers who have transformed the Gospel into a Tax-free Family Business Empire. Where God CALLS them (assuming that's true) and they CALL their Sons to head the Branches. Starting a Church is now so lucrative that most of them CALL themselves, infact you can start a Church with the help of investors (Yes it's happening already). I only wish God would issue His true Servants 'Certificate of Authenticity' signed by Heaven.

Religious houses aren't taxed by Government because they're registered as Charity Organizations same with NGOs hence abide by same rules. Therefore the Church is accountable to members and the Government on how every kobo is spent same way other Charity homes and NGOs are monitored. So if a Pastor buys a Jet, an NGO too can as well spend the funds meant for charitable purposes to get a Bugatti, Ferrari or Yacht citing 'flimsy reasons' when there are numerous and cheaper alternatives such as HIRE, LEASE and what have you. These wasteful and unnecessary acquisitions are used only by the Church Leaders citing 'Gospel reasons' but registered to the Church to evade TAX.
A Jet costs Billions of Naira and its maintenance sits at over 100million annually besides cost of spare parts, parking fees etc. The total cost of this TOY can feed Millions of Nigerians, build good roads, portable water, affordable Schools, Health Care etc without waiting on the Government. Infact, Nigeria can be like DUBAI in a period of 10years if only these Religious Leaders (with the Billions Churches generate) channeled just 50% of these resources towards humanitarian work and amenities, but they're more interested in living The Life and building Multi-Billion Naira Auditoriums to out-do each other (as if God cares about the size of the building to dwell therein).
They substantiate these wasteful vanities by twisting Verses in the Scriptures while their gullible flocks toil to fuel their Lavish-lifestyles. There's no more humility and simplicity in them as Christ led. Below is a summary of what they do to their flock in the guise of Spiritual guidance:
» They compete with each other: Concerning themselves with Whose Church is Bigger or has the largest Congregation Worldwide and owns the most fleet of expensive toys...not forgetting to add the 'Bodyguard' phenomenon - Scared of what...getting shot?
» They LOOT their Congregation through donations and empty LIES and promises: Car seed, Employment seed, Better Job Seed, Promotion seed, Building seed, Church development seed, Harvest, Covenant, Fruit of the womb Seed and a hundred more - Selling Miracles?
» They Quote and twist Bible verses to back up their selfish excesses: Even to justify killing, if the need arises - Remember notorious Rev. King?
» They're wasteful & call it abundance with slangs: My God is not a poor God & Jesus was poor in other for us to be Rich - The dumbest backup Punchline ever!!!
» Some will even tell you to bring your Tithe to Church rather than use it to help a dying man on the streets by threatening that you're robbing God, forgetting that these same Tithes and Offerings are meant for Charitable purposes (Remember the parable of the Good Samaritan)

Have you ever wondered why the so-called Missionary Private Schools are the most expensive and inaccessible to over 99% of the same congregation that made it possible? (I’m a product of one by the way…so the Religious-Voltrons should calm down). This never happened when the Missionaries first came. They created free and affordable subsidized Institutions to enable the 'Common Man' have access to them, many of their works can still be seen today, several decades after (That was the true purpose of Christ).

In my opinion, I see no Christ in the lives and works of all these 'Celebrated' Preachers who encourage Corrupt Politicians, Fraudsters and their cohorts as long as they make contributions towards their Ministry. They have packaged Salvation for Sale with Price Tags to those who can afford it. Or how can a Preacher who has compromised himself by receiving money, contracts, cars and Private Jet from Corrupt Politicians be able to speak against the same Government's recklessness? They stay SILENT on National issues but are QUICK TO DEFEND their LUXURIES. They no longer represent the People but THEIR OWN POCKETS.

Prayer will take us nowhere. We cry to God for Good Leaders but still vote based on Religious and Tribal sentiments, while our Religious Leaders continue to Wine and Dine with the 'Ogas at the Top' for personal favours and of course endorse/anoint them for Re-Election (LAUGHS). Nigeria will continue to sink deeper till we open our eyes and stop encouraging these 'tin gods' who have hypnotized us with 'Don't Judge a Man of God' and 'Touch not my Anointed' even when they LOOT you dry, RAPE your daughters and F**K your wives. I guess the Constitution should simply grant them 'Immunity' since they're so SACRED.

We have become even more Religious than the Foreign owners. Saudi Arabia and Dubai don't blow up themselves, but every other place with their borrowed Religion (including Northern Nigeria) create unrest with their Religious-myopia. Religious Fanaticism and Tribalism are our BIGGEST Problems, not Corruption...until they are addressed, Mr. Corruption will remain our Landlord and Nigeria is just another ill-maintained Aircraft heading for a FATAL CRASH!!!

Oladapo Adedayo Adebo (@willadebo)
& Wadupradio.com

2 Likes

Re: How 'Private Jet Preachers' Aint Different From Corrupt Political Leaders by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2013
Jesus lived 2013 years ago, he was a peasant and preached about the realities of his times. This is 21st century, you do not expect today's preachers to be preaching the same doctrine. Jesus had his times and fun in Israel, allow our Nigerian Pastors to also have their times and fun with this Mosaic Religions in Nigeria. We are not living in ancient Israel for Christ's sake!
Re: How 'Private Jet Preachers' Aint Different From Corrupt Political Leaders by obyrich(m): 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2013
A carnal minded man like you will not understand the things of the Spirits.LMAO. Until Nigerians know that people are paid and hypnotized into giving false testimonies in churches, their faith in God would remain questionable. My dear, what you said is the truth. Some big time sponsors and financiers of these churches come up with fake testimonies to promote their church business. Many people know the truth but are afraid to own up. I strongly maintain that the most obvious sign to detect a false prophet is his love for materialism and selling of miracles. No man of God in the bible collected money from anyone before they could be attended to. I know their foot soldiers would soon come here to defend them but the truth is as bright as the morning star. What surprises me is that the same people building these big edifices are the ones refuting the Jehovah witnesses' assertion that the earth would not be consumed by fire!(FYI I'm not a JW)Hypocrites per excellence. They are a confused bunch. How can someone who believes Christ would come soon and destroy the earth by fire spend so much money building structures that would be destroyed when Christ comes at the expense of material welfare of his members? These men are the anti-Christ planted by devil in the churches to divert the attention of Christians from the worship of God to pursuit of material comfort.
Re: How 'Private Jet Preachers' Aint Different From Corrupt Political Leaders by deeflamez(m): 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2013
Don't mind them, they will defend everything their 'Tin gods' do...even if they kill... The Article is self-explanatory but ofcourse we know what to expect from Religiously blinded bigots who have carried False doctrines on their head without seeking the truth in the Holy Book itself.
Re: How 'Private Jet Preachers' Aint Different From Corrupt Political Leaders by obyrich(m): 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2013
Billyonaire: Jesus lived 2013 years ago, he was a peasant and preached about the realities of his times. This is 21st century, you do not expect today's preachers to be preaching the same doctrine. Jesus had his times and fun in Israel, allow our Nigerian Pastors to also have their times and fun with this Mosaic Religions in Nigeria. We are not living in ancient Israel for Christ's sake!
I'm fascinated at the bolded. Good news.
Re: How 'Private Jet Preachers' Aint Different From Corrupt Political Leaders by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2013
Is the picture above pastor ayo oritsnjafor? And dont tell me the chain he has on is a "jesus piece" cos thats exactly the type notorious B.I.G, pdiddy, kanye west etc wore/wears? Is he a gospel gangster?
Re: How 'Private Jet Preachers' Aint Different From Corrupt Political Leaders by deeflamez(m): 2:41pm On Apr 21, 2013
Billyonaire: Jesus lived 2013 years ago, he was a peasant and preached about the realities of his times. This is 21st century, you do not expect today's preachers to be preaching the same doctrine. Jesus had his times and fun in Israel, allow our Nigerian Pastors to also have their times and fun with this Mosaic Religions in Nigeria. We are not living in ancient Israel for Christ's sake!

Christ was born several Centuries after the afore-mentioned Prophets of Old and nothing changed as regards humility and principles. Your Religious Leaders have followed the wicked route of their Political counterparts. They've been paid to either keep their mouths shut or formulate ways to loot like the Politicians...Nigeria is F**KED!!! And people like you are making it worse by sticking your d1ck farther in the Masses' asses
Re: How 'Private Jet Preachers' Aint Different From Corrupt Political Leaders by Degis(m): 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
See Hypocrites using different monikers to post on Nairaland. Paid hatchet writers, followers of everything that ridicules God and His Servants. We have seen seen through your types and we can identify your forebears or better still your progenitors in this unwholesome trade of disparaging Men whose lives have been sold out to God.

If you don't envy them, why do you keep opening threads upon threads running them down. You Hypocrites may say you want people to avoid them but the question remains if they are not of God and are cheats why do people follow them unquestionably or are you better than all of us that follow them?.

If I follow a Man, who teaches me the way of The Lord and I see results that I desire working in my life, do you think braggarts like you can convince me otherwise with your shallow religious piety.

Go and perish your thoughts, it won't happen in this lifetime. Haters should look for other things to do because hating has become boring and childish. God bless and uphold Pastor E. A Adeboye, Bishop David Oyedepo, Pastor Ayo Orishajaefor and other Servants of God leading the flock in Nigeria.
Re: How 'Private Jet Preachers' Aint Different From Corrupt Political Leaders by deeflamez(m): 2:49pm On Apr 21, 2013
obyrich:
I'm fascinated at the bolded. Good news.

My brother, I am fascinated myself. It is now clear that Majority of these 'Celebrated' MOGs have truly deviated from the teachings of Christ, the Prophets before him and even the Apostles and Early Christians after Him...and worse still they're being worshipped blindly by follower who have refused to see and reason beyong their noses. SHAME!!! Religion is truly our problem, not Corruption
Re: How 'Private Jet Preachers' Aint Different From Corrupt Political Leaders by deeflamez(m): 3:03pm On Apr 21, 2013
Degis: See Hypocrites using different monikers to post on Nairaland. Paid hatchet writers, followers of everything that ridicules God and His Servants. We have seen seen through your types and we can identify your forebears or better still your progenitors in this unwholesome trade of disparaging Men whose lives have been sold out to God.

If you don't envy them, why do you keep opening threads upon threads running them down. You Hypocrites may say you want people to avoid them but the question remains if they are not of God and are cheats why do people follow them unquestionably or are you better than all of us that follow them?.

If you follow a Man, who teaches me the way of The Lord and I see results that I desire working in my life, do you think braggarts like you can convince me otherwise with your shallow religious piety.

Go and perish your thoughts, it won't happen in this lifetime. Haters should look for other things to do because hating has become boring and childish. God bless and uphold Pastor E. A Adeboye, Bishop David Oyedepo, Pastor Ayo Orishajaefor and other Servants of God leading the flock in Nigeria.

Degis, please when intelligent folks are discussing logically, I'll advice you just lean back and learn from what is being discussed before you jump in. Did you even read the topic at all? I guess not. The Articled nobody, it simply stated the plain truth of today's MOGs in contrast to their Biblical mentors. I'll advice you to read the body of the article, then you can drop sensible comments, but till then you need to be cured of your shallow understanding of the TRUE percepts and teachings of Christ to help us move towards a better Nigeria.

Our Political Leaders mess up, we complain, the Religious Leaders who are meant to be their guide follow suite and the best we can do is worship them, yet we expect to have a better Nigeria? What are we to expect when we have unrepentant greedy thieves, killers looters, swindlers and scripture-twisters as Leaders?
Re: How 'Private Jet Preachers' Aint Different From Corrupt Political Leaders by Degis(m): 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
deeflamez:

Degis or what's that your name again. Please next time when intelligent folks are discussing logically, I'll advice you just lean back and learn from what is being discussed before jump in. Did you even read the topic at all? I guess not. The Articled nobody, it simply stated the plain truth of today's MOGs in contrast to their Biblical mentors. I'll advice you to read the body of the article, then you can drop sensible comments, but till then you need to be cured of your shallow understanding of the TRUE percepts and teachings of Christ to help us move towards a better Nigeria

See a rogue caught with his hands in a cookie jar!. Hahaha lol. You are a scumbag and obviously a retarded fellow. Don't hide under the cloak of anonymity to abuse people whose shoe lace you cannot untie. I dare you, keep it coming and let's see whether you won't have a just recompense for your foolishness
Re: How 'Private Jet Preachers' Aint Different From Corrupt Political Leaders by deeflamez(m): 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
Degis:

See a rogue caught with his hands in a cookie jar!. Hahaha lol. You are a scumbag and obviously a retarded fellow. Don't hide under the cloak of anonymity to abuse people whose shoe lace you cannot untie. I dare you, keep it coming and let's see whether you won't have a just recompense for your foolishness

Dear Religious Voltron...no amount of church you attend will guarantee you a ticket in Heaven. Worship God and not Man. Read the Holy Book throughly and understand the true teaching of Christ if you truly claim to be a Christian. God has blessed us with a spirit and mind of discernment to identify between Good and Bad, so as Children of God Almighty, when a brother goes wrong or tarnishes the cloak of the gospel we preach, we are expected to speak out or cut them off so we won't be misrepresented.

Stop digressing from the topic and address the matter at hand.
Re: How 'Private Jet Preachers' Aint Different From Corrupt Political Leaders by deeflamez(m): 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
Segeggs: Is the picture above pastor ayo oritsnjafor? And dont tell me the chain he has on is a "jesus piece" cos thats exactly the type notorious B.I.G, pdiddy, kanye west etc wore/wears? Is he a gospel gangster?

Heehee...it is oh my brother. The PDP-Pastor has now gone Hip-hop gangster in the name of Christianity, maybe the next is getting a tattoo and popping champagne in Clubs in the name of the Lord. I guess we should be expecting a Jonathan-sponsored CAN Crusade featuring Kanye-West, Rick Ross, JayZ, 50 Cent, D'Banj, Iyanya etc...hosted by Pastor Ayo '2Chainz' Oritsejafor very soon. And trust the Religious Voltrons to start rehearsing their 'defence' for their 'Tin gods' as usual.
Re: How 'Private Jet Preachers' Aint Different From Corrupt Political Leaders by Degis(m): 3:37pm On Apr 21, 2013
deeflamez:

Dear Religious Voltron...no amount of church you attend will guarantee you a ticket in Heaven. Worship God and not Man. Read the Holy Book throughly and understand the true teaching of Christ if you truly claim to be a Christian. God has blessed us with a spirit and mind of discernment to identify between Good and Bad, so as Children of God Almighty, when a brother goes wrong or tarnishes the cloak of the gospel we preach, we are expected to speak out or cut them off so we won't be misrepresented.

Stop digressing from the topic and address the matter at hand.

Where and when did these Servants of God preach that they are to be worshipped?. Isn't illiteracy and bad belle the baseline of your post?. Even if GEJ sponsors a crusade and a soul is saved do you think the glory will go to these pastors or GEJ himself.

Come of it. Devoid yourself from mental delusions. Follow who no road no be curse na advice
Re: How 'Private Jet Preachers' Aint Different From Corrupt Political Leaders by Degis(m): 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2013
deeflamez:

Heehee...it is oh my brother. The PDP-Pastor has now gone Hip-hop gangster in the name of Christianity, maybe the next is getting a tattoo and popping champagne in Clubs in the name of the Lord. I guess we should be expecting a Jonathan-sponsored CAN Crusade featuring Kanye-West, Rick Ross, JayZ, 50 Cent, D'Banj, Iyanya etc...hosted by Pastor Ayo '2Chainz' Oritsejafor very soon. And trust the Religious Voltrons to start rehearsing their 'defence' for their 'Tin gods' as usual.

Now I know your problem!. You just another ACN Lap dog. Your shame has just begun and you shall be filled with it in 2015!.
Re: How 'Private Jet Preachers' Aint Different From Corrupt Political Leaders by deeflamez(m): 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2013
Degis:

Where and when did these Servants of God preach that they are to be worshipped?. Isn't illiteracy and bad belle the baseline of your post?. Even if GEJ sponsors a crusade and a soul is saved do you think the glory will go to these pastors or GEJ himself.

Come of it. Devoid yourself from mental delusions. Follow who no road no be curse na advice

Again, all I can tell you is; Take your time to Read the Article...till then, I expect you to keep ranting like a semi-literate who just happened to have internet access.
Re: How 'Private Jet Preachers' Aint Different From Corrupt Political Leaders by deeflamez(m): 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2013
Degis:

Now I know your problem!. You just another ACN Lap dog. Your shame has just begun and you shall be filled with it in 2015!.

Hey, the topic encompasses EVERY MOG who has in one way or the other compromised his position and neglected the Masses in their quest for self-satisfaction, Political favouritism and material acquisition. Your fragmented knowledge is borne out of your refusal to read the above Article which is self-vindictive and self-explanatory...but then ofcourse you cant read so I don't blame you.
Re: How 'Private Jet Preachers' Aint Different From Corrupt Political Leaders by Degis(m): 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2013
deeflamez:

Hey, the topic encompasses EVERY MOG who has in one way or the other compromised his position and neglected the Masses in their quest for self-satisfaction, Political favouritism and material acquisition. Your fragmented knowledge is borne out of your refusal to read the above Article which is self-vindictive and self-explanatory...but then ofcourse you cant read so I don't blame you.

I have read your self vindictive post. And I came to conclusion that you don't know the meaning of the words you use. If I am a semi illiterate then you are an illiterate. Your fakery exposes your foolishness, which is at par with your demagoguery of idiocy.

My child run along to watch Barney and friends and not engage yourself in discussions that are obviously way ahead of your league
Re: How 'Private Jet Preachers' Aint Different From Corrupt Political Leaders by okpurukata(f): 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2013
Degis:

I have read your self vindictive post. And I came to conclusion that you don't know the meaning of the words you use. If I am a semi illiterate then you are an illiterate. Your fakery exposes your foolishness, which is at par with your demagoguery of idiocy.

My child run along to watch Barney and friends and not engage yourself in discussions that are obviously way ahead of your league

Degis it is very clear you are a religious bigot. The article is clear and you are bent on insulting the other guy. It is imperative we nip the evil that is overtaking our society in the bud before it spreads. The type of life style and behaviors of some MOG and WOG are questionable. A lot of people simply float churches as business venture these days. My immediate neighbor has one beside my fence and I know the type of preaching I hear from her daily. I simply pity a lot of gullible Christians.
Re: How 'Private Jet Preachers' Aint Different From Corrupt Political Leaders by obyrich(m): 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2013
Degis the way you are comfortable with derogatory language leaves no doubt on my mind as to the shallowness of your knowledge of the word of God. You are neck deep into hero and MOG worship. You cant be helped. Ride on. You reeled out the names of people you think are the most righteous and powerful now,abi? If you knew how Benson Idahosa was worshiped in his days and how he had been relegated to the background after his demise you would know that you are on a very long thing following these men. Please follow Christ and remain with Him. I know you pray in the names of the gods of Oyedepo, Chris, Adeboye etc, remember to continue consulting these gods after their demise.
Re: How 'Private Jet Preachers' Aint Different From Corrupt Political Leaders by Degis(m): 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2013
okpurukata:

Degis it is very clear you are a religious bigot. The article is clear and you are bent on insulting the other guy. It is imperative we nip the evil that is overtaking our society in the bud before it spreads. The type of life style and behaviors of some MOG and WOG are questionable. A lot of people simply float churches as business venture these days. My immediate neighbor has one beside my fence and I know the type of preaching I hear from her daily. I simply pity a lot of gullible Christians.

See your life!. When will you stop to change monikers to post?. Accept, wht we are telling you so that you can make heaven. Nobody worships Oyedepo or Adeboye or any other Christain leader for that matter but when children that don't know their left from their right decide to rubbish Men who have impacted their generations for God then some of us will not sit by and watch you, rubbish part of our Christain Heritage. There is order in Spirituality
Re: How 'Private Jet Preachers' Aint Different From Corrupt Political Leaders by Degis(m): 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2013
obyrich: Degis the way you are comfortable with derogatory language leaves no doubt on my mind as to the shallowness of your knowledge of the word of God. You are neck deep into hero and MOG worship. You cant be helped. Ride on. You reeled out the names of people you think are the most righteous and powerful now,abi? If you knew how Benson Idahosa was worshiped in his days and how he had been relegated to the background after his demise you would know that you are on a very long thing following these men. Please follow Christ and remain with Him. I know you pray in the names of the gods of Oyedepo, Chris, Adeboye etc, remember to continue consulting these gods after their demise.

Pscho analyzer well done. Go and Change your DSTV station to Nickledon. You deserve the treat this weekend at least for having the sense to use another name to post but meanwhile next time make sure you change your language and construction semantics
Re: How 'Private Jet Preachers' Aint Different From Corrupt Political Leaders by deeflamez(m): 1:02am On Apr 22, 2013
Degis:

Pscho analyzer well done. Go and Change your DSTV station to Nickledon. You deserve the treat this weekend at least for having the sense to use another name to post but meanwhile next time make sure you change your language and construction semantics

LOL, Degis is certainly a Juvenile. And hey, I can bet your family's life on it that you didn't read the Article at all...Pastor-worshipper. I hope you're saving up to build your own Church. I have investors who may be interested in that line of business though. Y'all can always share the proceeds of offerings, tithes and the other numerous 'seeds' while your Political sponsors buy Private Jets in their names through your Ministry...Looters Gospel Outreach PLC
Re: How 'Private Jet Preachers' Aint Different From Corrupt Political Leaders by deeflamez(m): 1:08am On Apr 22, 2013
Degis:

See your life!. When will you stop to change monikers to post?. Accept, wht we are telling you so that you can make heaven. Nobody worships Oyedepo or Adeboye or any other Christain leader for that matter but when children that don't know their left from their right decide to rubbish Men who have impacted their generations for God then some of us will not sit by and watch you, rubbish part of our Christain Heritage. There is order in Spirituality

You keep digressing from the Topic and the body of the Article. You can never go far this way. Just read the damn Article and make yourself useful. Exhibiting your Foolishness continuously on here is already getting boring
Re: How 'Private Jet Preachers' Aint Different From Corrupt Political Leaders by deeflamez(m): 1:12am On Apr 22, 2013
obyrich: Degis the way you are comfortable with derogatory language leaves no doubt on my mind as to the shallowness of your knowledge of the word of God. You are neck deep into hero and MOG worship. You cant be helped. Ride on. You reeled out the names of people you think are the most righteous and powerful now,abi? If you knew how Benson Idahosa was worshiped in his days and how he had been relegated to the background after his demise you would know that you are on a very long thing following these men. Please follow Christ and remain with Him. I know you pray in the names of the gods of Oyedepo, Chris, Adeboye etc, remember to continue consulting these gods after their demise.

Disregard the Kid...the closest he'll ever get to understanding the logic behind Life is by being ignorant about it. He doesn't even know his purpose in this realm, he probably lost his manual on his way here
Re: How 'Private Jet Preachers' Aint Different From Corrupt Political Leaders by Degis(m): 3:50am On Apr 22, 2013
deeflamez:

LOL, Degis is certainly a Juvenile. And hey, I can bet your family's life on it that you didn't read the Article at all...Pastor-worshipper. I hope you're saving up to build your own Church. I have investors who may be interested in that line of business though. Y'all can always share the proceeds of offerings, tithes and the other numerous 'seeds' while your Political sponsors buy Private Jets in their names through your Ministry...Looters Gospel Outreach PLC

Which useless Article are you on about again? That trashy thing you so much glorify have been read by me at least twice and the only thing I can decipher hidden in the midst of it is pure bile and puerile outburst of a green eyed imp called jealousy. When you start your own church, lets come and see how your church uses all the offering collected for the poor. Hypocrites, having a form of godliness but denying the power thereof
Re: How 'Private Jet Preachers' Aint Different From Corrupt Political Leaders by Degis(m): 3:53am On Apr 22, 2013
deeflamez:

Disregard the Kid...the closest he'll ever get to understanding the logic behind Life is by being ignorant about it. He doesn't even know his purpose in this realm, he probably lost his manual on his way here

Purpose discoverer, please remember to take your medicine for the day because it is rather shame that you and your ilk read the Bible without understanding
Re: How 'Private Jet Preachers' Aint Different From Corrupt Political Leaders by deeflamez(m): 8:41am On Apr 22, 2013
Degis:

Purpose discoverer, please remember to take your medicine for the day because it is rather shame that you and your ilk read the Bible without understanding

This is a rare case of mental illness...yours can be dated back to 960BC, I thought it was extinct already, you need to be quarantined before you spread this Neolithic Stupidity of yours shocked
Re: How 'Private Jet Preachers' Aint Different From Corrupt Political Leaders by deeflamez(m): 8:41am On Apr 22, 2013
Degis:

It is people like you and your Tin gods that have twisted the Scriptures for their own selfish gain. There are only a few True Men of God out there...so few that you'll be baffled, and they follow the true percepts of Christianity. If the best you can do is defend Religious Leaders that scam their congregation and instead of channeling the funds SOLELY towards charitable work as Christ would but instead acquire unnecessary toys and vanities in their names citing dumb excuses...then I can authoritatively say you're suffering from an ACUTE CASE OF FOOLISHNESS and RELIGIOUS MYOPIA undecided
Re: How 'Private Jet Preachers' Aint Different From Corrupt Political Leaders by deeflamez(m): 9:12am On Apr 22, 2013
Degis:

Which useless Article are you on about again? That trashy thing you so much glorify have been read by me at least twice and the only thing I can decipher hidden in the midst of it is pure bile and puerile outburst of a green eyed imp called jealousy. When you start your own church, lets come and see how your church uses all the offering collected for the poor. Hypocrites, having a form of godliness but denying the power thereof

You have failed to drop a valid argument to counter the topic. The Article explains and breaks down what is expected of true Christians and Leaders in every clime. Nothing is to be twisted. It even narrates Bible passages as it relates to our present day, but you have simply clouded your reasoning by acting as a freelance Defense Lawyer. Do you even have a Bible? Have you ever read it by your self? I guess not. I challenge your Hip-hop-self-anointed-Motivational-Speaker-turned-Preachers to refute any of the points highlighted by the Article. Your Pastors now quote Motivational Books & Authors while they back it up with twisted Scriptural remixes just as the Devil did when tempting Christ in the wilderness :-/

1 Like

Re: How 'Private Jet Preachers' Aint Different From Corrupt Political Leaders by Degis(m): 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2013
deeflamez:

This is a rare case of mental illness...yours can be dated back to 960BC, I thought it was extinct already, you need to be quarantined before you spread this Neolithic Stupidity of yours shocked

Hahaha!. You should be in league Alibaba lol. Your derailment from sound reasoning should be a 7 unit Course at the Yaba Left University of Madness because it is in its pristine form.

Return to The Lord Jesus so that you can be rescued from destruction

(1) (Reply)

As A Christian, Can U Welcome Strangers Into Your House ? / Deeper Life Pastor Ifeanyichukwu Eric Abakporo Facing 30 Years In Prison For Fra / Why The Devil Hates You And How To Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.