Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Www.emallng.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Www.emallng.com (1079 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Www.emallng.com by dejavu19: 5:33pm On May 11, 2006
this is one of the premier ecommerce sites in Nigeria,its the first website in Nigeria to put well know stores such as Mega plaza and renowned brands such as LG electronics on a website.Nigerian now have the convenience of shoping in their top stores from their homes or offices with their interswitch debit cards.goods purchased will be delivered to them within days .everyone should check it out.comments are welcome.
www.emallng.com
Re: Www.emallng.com by my2cents(m): 4:27am On May 12, 2006
From a web designer's perspective:

I assume the site will be thoroughly tested at some point - some of the links weren't working (I would tell you which ones but I would rather let you do a full testing of the site and find out for yourself grin), and the graphics definitely need re-working. Finally, just a pet peeve of mine, but since this is a naija site, why not use naija pple on it? I know for sure that those faces are not Nigerian faces LOL.

I hope this helps,

(1) (Reply)

Web Developer/ecommerce Manager / Review Your Blog Here. / Listen To The Best Of Nigerian Motivational Audios For Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.