Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Babcock University Hikes Fees Up To A Ridiculous N3million Per Session - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Babcock University Hikes Fees Up To A Ridiculous N3million Per Session (787 Views)

Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% / Afe Babalola University Hikes Fees Of Medical Students From 1.7m to 2.6m / Babcock University Increases School Fees, Now Up To N3million (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Babcock University Hikes Fees Up To A Ridiculous N3million Per Session by deeflamez(m): 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
I saw this earlier on Twitter but first had to confirm from a few friends who are Students Babcock University and it seems to be true, although I was informed by a few that its only a draft that is being deliberated by the Senate. But given my experience from a similar Private School I graduated from, these fees are likely to be implemented all the same. Below are the likely Tuition for Babcock University's new Session varying by faculties, departments and courses being offered:
1) Medicine - N3million
2) Law - N2million
3) Accounting - N1.5million
4) Nursing - N1million
5) Others - N860,000

I think these Fees should be investigated by NUC. Not all the students that attend these schools are from wealthy homes, many struggle to pay these fees and are subjected to send their wards to these schools due to the failed Education system of the countrt. In my opinion, I think it is actually Wicked, Inconsiderate and Unfair to these parents and their wards. 300% increase in fees is simply EVIL and UNGODLY of a so-called Missionary Institution.

@willadebo

Re: Babcock University Hikes Fees Up To A Ridiculous N3million Per Session by olawalebabs(m): 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2013

(1)

... / WAEC Releases May/june 2013 Examination Result / ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.