Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

EFCC EFCC EFCC (GLO FRAUD) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / EFCC EFCC EFCC (GLO FRAUD) (1741 Views)

The Fraud In Slot Limited / GLO All Purpose Data Pack Is A Fraud / Spectranet Is A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC EFCC EFCC (GLO FRAUD) by Keziah(f): 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2008
I think somone or EFCC should investigate Globacom for ilegal charges (fraud).

EFCC EFCC EFCC

Why should i send 15 text messages, 10 reports message not sent and i am being charged for the 15 Or i send messages of 3 pages and the message reports sending failed and i will still be charged for sending the message  . When u call their customer care services, they are always telling u rubbish or dey apologise for deducting money for services not rendered.

This is stealing, defrauding, ilegality, theifing  and whatever  shocked abeg i no fit shout undecided? Whatever it's called please EFCC should take this one up.

Adenuga do something or will u claim not to know about this?  cry cry cry
Re: EFCC EFCC EFCC (GLO FRAUD) by NDflox(m): 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2008
sad that wat i call local nacking , glo na wa ooooo cry[quote][/quote]
Re: EFCC EFCC EFCC (GLO FRAUD) by DualCore1: 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2008
@Poster

our sincere apologies.
yea something should be done but come to think of it, these networks are not humans, they run on computer programs and up till date no computer program is flawless, so we shouldnt expect perfection from them. lets try and understand how these networks operate and get used to them. . . for instance tht message-not-sent thing u're talking about, it could be that the message had been sent but due to a bug in the system, the network hits an exception/error and so displays tht error msg for u.

no vex sha. . . and hey! u want make efcc arrest adenuga abi? undecided

cheerz grin

P.S: not a glo agent, so don't start, lol.
Re: EFCC EFCC EFCC (GLO FRAUD) by Keziah(f): 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2008
If the computers or whatever is faulty, they simply get them repaired or pack up. All i am saying is that why not deliever the message before charging? How hard can it be? That is stealing or thiefing.

Why should i pay for services not rendered? Not once, twice or thrice, haba! Yahoo yahoo even dey holier pass this one (at least they operate the same way) They all charge for services not rendered angry
Re: EFCC EFCC EFCC (GLO FRAUD) by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 13, 2008
GLO FRAUD + ADENUGA = EFCC

Wake up angry
Re: EFCC EFCC EFCC (GLO FRAUD) by luluosas(m): 7:01pm On Apr 14, 2008
I believe that their sms machine is malfunctioning often times. It has been happening to me especially on AfriChart whereby a message that fails to send, you will be billed for it. It is a fraudulent thing from glo. Nevertheless, i think you should report it to NCC on consuaffairs@ncc.gov.ng not EFCC.
Re: EFCC EFCC EFCC (GLO FRAUD) by walcolm(m): 11:38am On Apr 18, 2008
if u have had time to read the service agreement u signed when u tore the simpack open and put it in ur fone, you would have seen it written that 'u agree to be charged for sending sms on the network' shocked not that u agree to be charged when ur sms is delivered!!! undecided s

o u can call EFCC all u want, they cant do anything to these guys. the practise of charging u when u send whether the txt is delivered or not is worldwide and not peculiar to nigeria even in developed economies with stringent consumer protection laws

anyways, there are times ur txt message is actually delivered but the message not delivered error still comes
Re: EFCC EFCC EFCC (GLO FRAUD) by DualCore1: 11:37am On Apr 19, 2008
thanks bro for tht explanation

***winks at keziah and shouts

CASE CLOSED
hehe
Re: EFCC EFCC EFCC (GLO FRAUD) by hayprof(m): 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2008
walcolm:

. . . . . if u have had time to read the service agreement u signed when u tore the simpack open and put it in your phone, you would have seen it written that 'u agree to be charged for sending sms on the network' shocked not that u agree to be charged when your sms is delivered!!! undecided s. . . .

You tell me something, a simcard cost say #200, if it were to cost #15,00 like b4. . pple would take the Whole day reading the Terms d Conditions b4 tearing the Pack** angry

But why now the Complain of a Txt messages, this Things Happen, NOT NEW!! grin

And who says Thread Closed ?? tongue
Re: EFCC EFCC EFCC (GLO FRAUD) by Keziah(f): 7:02pm On Apr 24, 2008
walcolm:

if u have had time to read the service agreement u signed when u tore the simpack open and put it in your phone, you would have seen it written that 'u agree to be charged for sending sms on the network' shocked not that u agree to be charged when your sms is delivered!!! undecided s

o u can call EFCC all u want, they can't do anything to these guys. the practise of charging u when u send whether the txt is delivered or not is worldwide and not peculiar to nigeria even in developed economies with stringent consumer protection laws

anyways, there are times your txt message is actually delivered but the message not delivered error still comes

Biko walcolm, i don't get that statement. Please tell the difference between the send and delivered. Cos, i am paying for sending and delivering. Why should i send if it won't be delivered javascript:void(0);

Dual Core:

thanks bro for that explanation

***winks at keziah and shouts

CASE CLOSED
hehe

Says who? Abeg make u take time o. angry
Re: EFCC EFCC EFCC (GLO FRAUD) by DualCore1: 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2008
Keziah:

Says who? Abeg make u take time o. angry
damn dis chic wants me dead

***callz funky's line. . . ring ring ring. . . hey sweeeedie, could u plz come over? hmmm? naaa nothing much just some chic, she'll kill me soon, aight u coming? fine fine, erm, cherry u know i love . . . . . . .hangs up.

damn
Re: EFCC EFCC EFCC (GLO FRAUD) by hayprof(m): 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2008
@Dual, in your fansy statement above, angry

. . why isn't there something like "Network Not Available", when you calling funky's Phone!? tongue
Re: EFCC EFCC EFCC (GLO FRAUD) by DualCore1: 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2008
hayprof:

@Dual, in your fansy statement above, angry

. . why isn't there something like "Network Not Available", when you calling funky's Phone!? tongue

cuz i aint no victim of the blacklist app u gave her, lol.
secondly, i called her wid a thuraya
hahahaha
Re: EFCC EFCC EFCC (GLO FRAUD) by hayprof(m): 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2008
She asked for the app, I didn't prescribe It. . tongue

Thuraya, that's y ur call didn't take 5secs grin
Re: EFCC EFCC EFCC (GLO FRAUD) by DualCore1: 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2008
Son, be quiet.
hehe
Re: EFCC EFCC EFCC (GLO FRAUD) by hayprof(m): 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2008
Yes, Done!! tongue
Re: EFCC EFCC EFCC (GLO FRAUD) by samson7216: 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2008
it true that we report glo for the stupid thing they are doing, have not been browsing on my phone for some month now and have call the costumer care will u believe that they promise to send me configuration withing 84 hours but they didnt, now again the costumer care is not even going any more, they are telling me the call cannot be reachable
Re: EFCC EFCC EFCC (GLO FRAUD) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2008
samson7216:

it true that we report glo for the stupid thing they are doing

we .huh. shocked? (it begins with you)
Re: EFCC EFCC EFCC (GLO FRAUD) by Donseaun(m): 11:54pm On Apr 30, 2008
Suwit,
Re: EFCC EFCC EFCC (GLO FRAUD) by tobs(m): 12:12am On May 01, 2008
GLO be thief. . . . .them no suppose tell self . . . , make them activate WAp for a line na stress for them . . . stupid people
Re: EFCC EFCC EFCC (GLO FRAUD) by Keziah(f): 11:54am On May 04, 2008
tobs:

GLO be thief. . . . .them no suppose tell self . . . , make them activate WAp for a line na stress for them . . . stupid people

Lol grin
Re: EFCC EFCC EFCC (GLO FRAUD) by Fadajasi(m): 3:41pm On May 04, 2008
good afternoon africa
Re: EFCC EFCC EFCC (GLO FRAUD) by thegame(m): 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2008
what drove you glo pple complaining to glo line anyway? i once used their sim and all i could call was my girl on family and friends grin grin grin grin grin
they stole the phone and i was glad the thief did. i got a visa jeje and i have been rocking since. i call like my father has shares with them. glo is expensive and tho my mtn is also, i use it to browse easily. just stay off glo unless u really wanna glo o but if not, im out

(1) (Reply)

Back Up Data And Get Back Lost/stolen Cell Phone / Amazing THL L969 5-inch Android 4.4 Smartphone Review / What Is The Most Favorite Phone You Have Ever Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.