Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

the secret of prayer and instant answers, by authority not by begging - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / the secret of prayer and instant answers, by authority not by begging (7301 Views)

Prophetic Prayer For Instant Answers. / A Thread For The 21 Days Prayer And Fasting of The Winners Family / The Name Of Jesus Christ Carries Power, Authority And Distinction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

the secret of prayer and instant answers, by authority not by begging by Joel3(m): 4:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
today topic is ways of praying and are it should be corrected. and we will be looking on how prayers are done in the old testament the jews, and the new testament christ followers. in the old testament the jews pray to God by way of begging. perhaps God can have mercy on them and thereby answers to their prayers. but jesus brought the prayers with authority lead by the holy spirit. so christian dont need to beg God. the authority prayer formulas has already been established and you just have to tapped into this formulas with faith. you dont beg God to fight for you. you have to use the price your christ has paid for you. use authority like my sins are forgiven, some of you dont know the powers you profess. each time you pray say i command. not please God. you are followers of christ so you are in charge. stop running to pastors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: the secret of prayer and instant answers, by authority not by begging by Joel3(m): 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
let me say this, there is a place i went to, to greet one of my friend so i bought some bottles of beer and both of us were drinking, one of hes friend came so i was not talking to hes friend although he was introducing both of us, but i dont pay much attention. so he was telling that hes friend to offer me drinks that i came from afar and is been long since we see each other, but the guy was dragging body back and i dont know how to tell that my friend to chill. because i was not talking with the guy and the guy think i am forming big boy or one thing. later he offers the drinks but i knows its not from hes clear mind. they put the drink or the ground so i told my friend that i am not going to take this drink offered.
Re: the secret of prayer and instant answers, by authority not by begging by Joel3(m): 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2013
that my friend was tell me why? begging me to take the drink, the guy bought three and i have finished the one i was drinking but both of them already open two and started drinking. then my friend says he has been drinking the once i bought and i wont take the one they offered.. so i said ok. then i take the beer as i hold it, it swimmed from my hand and fell to the ground. immediately i notice it has been poison, and i was happy to prove the person who poisoned the drink wrong. then i stood up and pick the drink from the ground but they were alot of sand on it. so i was happy and i poured water to rise it. then i open the beer and hold the bottle tight. i said i will not die before my time inside my mind. then i said you poison i command you in the name of jesus christ of nazarete go back to where you came from. then i sprinkled some on the ground. that my friend friend whom i never knew before just samasolt from the chair, he and the chairs was just rolling on the floor. i just smile and drink air out of the beer
Re: the secret of prayer and instant answers, by authority not by begging by Joel3(m): 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2013
then after he was shocked at what happens, and was looking at me till i left there. that my friend was not even cautious of what is happening because he dont understand, but only me and that guy knows what happened. so what i am trying to pass across is pray with authority. when you beg in prayer indirectly you are be little yourself. say i command this i command that. that is why i will recommend back to sender perfume. pray yourself not running up and down. i am not a pastor and cannot pray for any person, i am only a teacher of the law. even if you are pagan and pray with i command in full faith and in spirit the sky will be your limit. if you need any question feel free to ask me.
Re: the secret of prayer and instant answers, by authority not by begging by Barryp(m): 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
Joel3:
then after he was shocked at what happens, and was looking at me till i left there. that my friend was not even cautious of what is happening because he dont understand, but only me and that guy knows what happened. so what i am trying to pass across is pray with authority. when you beg in prayer indirectly you are be little yourself. say i command this i command that. that is why i will recommend back to sender perfume. pray yourself not running up and down. i am not a pastor and cannot pray for any person, i am only a teacher of the law. even if you are pagan and pray with i command in full faith and in spirit the sky will be your limit. if you need any question feel free to ask me.
Joel3:
today topic is ways of praying and are it should be corrected. and we will be looking on how prayers are done in the old testament the jews, and the new testament christ followers. in the old testament the jews pray to God by way of begging. perhaps God can have mercy on them and thereby answers to their prayers. but jesus brought the prayers with authority lead by the holy spirit. so christian dont need to beg God. the authority prayer formulas has already been established and you just have to tapped into this formulas with faith. you dont beg God to fight for you. you have to use the price your christ has paid for you. use authority like my sins are forgiven, some of you dont know the powers you profess. each time you pray say i command. not please God. you are followers of christ so you are in charge. stop running to pastors.
Joel3:
tel me mor abt bsck to sender perfume
Re: the secret of prayer and instant answers, by authority not by begging by Joel3(m): 7:33am On Jul 09, 2015
Barryp:
tel me mor abt bsck to sender perfume
go to any Catholic church store. ask for it. you need to bless it with fasting. if u r not anointed. look for anointed servant of God to bless it. but you too need to fast before using it.

rub it on your hand and forehead, room and clothes
Re: the secret of prayer and instant answers, by authority not by begging by Barryp(m): 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
Joel3:
go to any Catholic church store. ask for it. you need to bless it with fasting. if u r not anointed. look for anointed servant of God to bless it. but you too need to fast before using it.

k tnx bt I want 2 ask hw biblical is d use of bacj to sender perfume, 7 over 7 perfume, mustard seed & anoitin oil for prayers. plz pardon my askin
Re: the secret of prayer and instant answers, by authority not by begging by honourhim: 2:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
Joel3:

Rubbish. True christians cant accept your unbiblical submissions.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: the secret of prayer and instant answers, by authority not by begging by Joel3(m): 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
Barryp:
k tnx bt I want 2 ask hw biblical is d use of bacj to sender perfume, 7 over 7 perfume, mustard seed & anoitin oil for prayers. plz pardon my askin
I won't say anything much.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Eddie Long Dying Of Stage 4 Cancer / 20 Steps Into Becoming A Better Christian / Trinity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.