Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,071 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Help Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I Want New Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I Want New Job (1708 Views)

New Job Vacancies For The Week / New Job Vacancy At The Coca-cola Company LAGOS / New Job Vacancies (entry Level) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I Want New Job by AdaDegaule(f): 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2008
pls if ur company is looking for an experience hand pls let me know
i have been working with an oil and gas company for over a year now
but i want a new challenge pls
Re: Help Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I Want New Job by sip: 9:18pm On Apr 10, 2008
Oga ooooooooooooooooooooo. Some of us don't even have a job and you are lloking for another.

God is your strenght.
Re: Help Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I Want New Job by tuk2neaty(f): 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2008
Ada nwanne m, you should be gtrateful for the job you have, some of us could die for that job, a bird in hand they say is worth two in the bush. gudluck
Re: Help Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I Want New Job by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 18, 2008
please oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!You guys should leave him alone o!It might also happen to all of you.When you get your first job it might turn out to be what your did not expect, and then the urge to look for new challenges will errupt in you.
When I was dying for a job and got my first with First Bank it was all cool with a salary of 59,000 then (now its about 103,000).But it got so bad that I couldnt even send money home to my people anymore.Then DPR came and God knows it came at the right time.I took flight from first bank without even a goodbye.
Re: Help Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I Want New Job by Elia(f): 9:43am On Apr 18, 2008
That is o! You might have a job and you dont get satisfaction from it. We all wish for that perfect job but guys, they aren't easy to get. With GOD, we will get there.
Re: Help Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I Want New Job by lifegal(f): 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2008
amen ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Re: Help Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I Want New Job by tuk2neaty(f): 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2008
I couldnt even send money home to my people anymore.Then DPR came and God knows it came at the right time.I took flight from first bank without even a goodbye.
@dabs, Didnt they say dat the money u come across the more money you see? wht are we really tukin abt here? job satisfaction or the salary?

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc Calling For Test / Sea Truck Recruiting / When Will Maersk Revert An Interview Call?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.