Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

P - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / P (939 Views)

Urgent. Free Used Goods In U.k And Canada What Do I Do. Partners Needed. / Need A Building/school To Run A Full Time Nd Programmes In Ajah! / N1,000,000 Profit From Charcoal Export To Belgium And Counting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P by Nogen: 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2013
L
Re: P by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 16, 2013
Good Morning ,
Allow me to post here as I didnt know where esle to contact you.My friend deactivated the other accounts so that I could stop with this forum but I thought I atleast owed you this,so I came back.
I am sorry that I couldnt do much about salvaging your name yesterday since my phone was completely off.
I have the messages with me now but I thought it would be best just to ignore that fool of babyosiosi lol ,I dont want her to attack you again ,tell me what you think.I will do what you say.
Re: P by Nogen: 7:31am On Oct 16, 2013
Kiyah: Good Morning ,
Allow me to post here as I didnt know where esle to contact you.My friend deactivated the other accounts so that I could stop with this forum but I thought I atleast owed you this,so I came back.
I am sorry that I couldnt do much about salvaging your name yesterday since my phone was completely off.
I have the messages with me now but I thought it would be best just to ignore that fool of babyosiosi lol ,I dont want her to attack you again ,tell me what you think.I will do what you say.
Thank you dear but I would be glad if you post the message on that forum! I hate to be accused unjustly by anyone let alone by a lun.atic! I need to put a stop to her madness. She has gone too far this time and to the wrong person too. I will also leave the forum too. Just post and deactivate your account. I don't even want to see you on that Forum anymore. I too will leave as soon as I acomplish my mission. Thanks
Re: P by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 16, 2013
Ok the moderator is on now I wouldn't want him to hide my posts , I want everyone to see so I will wait for the right time , I owe you that one !

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Affordable and cheap Property in lagos / Monday 10th November 2014 Fairly Used Laptops In Stock / Book Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.