Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) (30633 Views)

OneVPN For Mtn BIS On PC Android And iOS / Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones For Cheap!!! / Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) by auztyno: 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2013
FIRST load a recharge card of N1000 to ur eti line
Then subscribe to Monthly Blackberry plan. (To Subscribe for Etisalat BIS Send SOM to 399 or Dial *499*2#). Wait till you get an Etisalat SMS that subscription is sucessful

Create a new profile on your modem with the following settings

APN: blackberry.net
Dial Up: *99#
username/pass: blank
Advanced Settings Primary DNS: 8.8.8.8
Secondary or Alternate: 8.8.4.4
save and exit.

configure your browser to use 10.71.170.5:8080
You can then start surfing

FOR MOBILE USERS

SET UR DNS ADDRESS TO
Primary DNS: 8.8.8.8
Secondary DNS: 8.8.4.4
IP: 10.71.170.5
Port: 8080

YOU CAN THEN START SURFING

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) by auztyno: 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2013
(For mtn magic sim) Browsing sims for ur andriod,pc,blackberry or anytin gadget dat uses sims..u can browse with dese sims without any subscription no bis subscription required,no software required,nd it totaly unlimited nd best of it all is it doesnt expire yes u heard me it browses till ur tired of browsin,
dos in enugu wil have d chanc of meetin me face to face..i can also be in abj but if ur in anyoda city d sim have to be waybilld to u.
Plz its not free i sell d sim 5k...so anyone interstd shud call my line 07036833182.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) by auztyno: 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2013
Interestd individuals can also add me on watsapp for strictly busnes
Re: Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) by auztyno: 7:45am On Apr 22, 2013
Re: Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) by codemaster2much: 8:25am On Apr 22, 2013
Just tried the Etisalat stuff but didn't go, this guy na fake jo people beware
Re: Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 22, 2013
If your Etisalat trick is not working, why would anybody trust your magic sim
Re: Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) by auztyno: 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2013
codemaster2much: Just tried the Etisalat stuff but didn't go, this guy na fake jo people beware
dats d prblm wit nigerians assumin u paid t get it u wunt cal it fake rada u wil be askin wat u did rung in d setting... Anywa i dnt hv time to prov anytin t u cus u wil be hia nd anoda peson wil stil say it worked... Am to big to start provin anytin to u...
Re: Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) by auztyno: 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2013
K_ONE: If your Etisalat trick is not working, why would anybody trust your magic sim
am vry sure u did not evn try it.. U jst want to talk... Anywa tink wat eva u want t tink... As far as am sure its workin 100% i wunt banta words wit u... Peace
Re: Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2013
You are as stvpid as the settings.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) by auztyno: 8:06pm On Apr 22, 2013
K_ONE: You are as stvpid as the settings.
tnks
Re: Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 22, 2013
auztyno:
tnks
you are welcome. kiss

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) by andy1(m): 1:31am On Apr 23, 2013
What is d need 4 d settins on mobile if it will still xpire after 1month?.....or ll d bis continue workin after 1month?
Re: Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) by auztyno: 4:54am On Apr 23, 2013
andy1: What is d need 4 d settins on mobile if it will still xpire after 1month?.....or ll d bis continue workin after 1month?
No sir it expires after 1month
Re: Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) by Ebenezerk2: 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2013
too rude in your writing, and it is not good for matured ones if you are
K_ONE: You are as stvpid as the settings.
Re: Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) by mikkyphp(m): 9:44am On Apr 24, 2013
Please someone should verify if this trick is working.
Re: Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 24, 2013
Ebenezerk2: too rude in your writing, and it is not good for matured ones if you are
ok

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) by Funkadict(m): 12:01am On Jun 23, 2013
@OP:Thanks for the info.....but this config isn't working o
Re: Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) by Greaaat: 8:04am On Jun 25, 2013
Please how can i use it on my iPhones 4s mtn is slow need etisalat thanks bro more grease to your elbow
Re: Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) by am4god: 8:37am On Jun 25, 2013
U can nw browse with ur etisalatBlackBerry data sim with ur laptop just call 08166117634
Re: Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) by Greaaat: 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
am4god: U can nw browse with ur etisalatBlackBerry data sim with ur laptop just call 08166117634
. Not calling sorry post it on here or forget it
Re: Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) by emerah2: 9:28am On Jun 28, 2013
it works better if u r have a mobile hotspot on ur blackberry its working and dats wat am using at the moment
Re: Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) by fahleh: 11:41am On Jul 01, 2013
emerah2: it works better if u r have a mobile hotspot on ur blackberry its working and dats wat am using at the moment

How do you input the settings using mobile hotspot?
Re: Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) by ndudichukwumah(m): 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2013
auztyno: FIRST load a recharge card of N1000 to ur eti line
Then subscribe to Monthly Blackberry plan. (To Subscribe for Etisalat BIS Send SOM to 399 or Dial *499*2#). Wait till you get an Etisalat SMS that subscription is sucessful

Create a new profile on your modem with the following settings

Dial Up: *99#
username/pass: blank
Advanced Settings Primary DNS: 8.8.8.8
Secondary or Alternate: 8.8.4.4
save and exit.

configure your browser to use 10.71.170.5:8080
You can then start surfing

FOR MOBILE USERS

SET UR DNS ADDRESS TO
Primary DNS: 8.8.8.8
Secondary DNS: 8.8.4.4
IP: 10.71.170.5
Port: 8080

YOU CAN THEN START SURFING

My friend I will do my own setting in my iPhone 5
Dis is d information in my own setting
Description
Server
Account
Port
Username
Password
So pls help me with d require things needed
Re: Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) by Alphaventures: 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2013
Just wasted 3k,on 3 Sims.... Bastard.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) by RapidBTS: 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2013

Re: Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) by civilserva: 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2013
Stop paying these hungry fellows for information.
If you have blackberry phone running Blackberry OS 7.1, subscribe to etisalat bis and use the wireless hotspot to send out data to your laptop. It doesnt require any setting. I am using it presently to post this info.
Re: Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) by fahleh: 7:07am On Jul 03, 2013
civilserva: Stop paying these hungry fellows for information.
If you have blackberry phone running Blackberry OS 7.1, subscribe to etisalat bis and use the wireless hotspot to send out data to your laptop. It doesnt require any setting. I am using it presently to post this info.

I tried mine but its not working, did you activate your bis using *499*3# or *499*2#?
Re: Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) by coretechng(m): 7:50am On Jul 03, 2013
Does Etisalat have data limit von their blackberry plan?
Re: Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) by coretechng(m): 7:50am On Jul 03, 2013
Does Etisalat have data limit on their blackberry plan?
Re: Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) by Dauncle(m): 10:09pm On Jul 09, 2013
Yes, they have data limit of 3Gb so if u exhaust urs b4 d end of ur 30days access, am sowie u have to recharge and subscribe again.
coretechng: Does Etisalat have data limit on their blackberry plan?
Re: Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) by andy1(m): 2:33am On Jul 14, 2013
lolzzz dude etisalat has no data cap........thats what i am using on my laptop currently
Re: Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) by ijasada: 1:10am On Jul 15, 2013
andy1: lolzzz dude etisalat has no data cap........thats what i am using on my laptop currently
andy1 pls what setting are you using? Blackberry.net APn isn't working free for me despite d fact dt I av active BIS on d sim

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Cake: Used Ibm Thinkpad T40 Pentium M Laptop For Sale: / How To Make Fuelless Generator (it Free) / USA Used HP Revolve Core i5 for sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.