Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Video: A Young Lady Who Was Raped And Buried Alive In Bonny Island. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Video: A Young Lady Who Was Raped And Buried Alive In Bonny Island. (1165 Views)

This Is Creativity Of The Highest From A Young Girl / What Would Bob Marley Look Like If He Were Alive Today? See Artist Rendition / A Young Nigerian Who Designed A Top Fashion Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: A Young Lady Who Was Raped And Buried Alive In Bonny Island. by achibabes: 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2013
At times in life when you face a problem bigger than you, or someone influential than you cheats you, you have to leave everything to God. Just saw this you tube video of a Nigeria lady who was raped and then buried alive in Bonny Island, South south Nigeria. That was when i knew what the bible said about humans, that " The heart of Men are desperately wicked." from gang raped to rape that was even recorded on a mobile devices, I was really scared and no words could explain the reason they did this evil act.

We can only call on God to help our society, evil seems to be winning. Watch the video on www.gistmode.com
Re: Video: A Young Lady Who Was Raped And Buried Alive In Bonny Island. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 21, 2013
Humans are very wicked... I pray we will not fall into the hands of evil doers.

(1) (Reply)

Check This Marvelous Act / A Nairander's Modern African Painting / Switching From Windows7 To XP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.