Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport (25683 Views)

Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them / Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out / Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by ichommy(m): 11:44pm On Apr 21, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 22, 2013
business class lounge......
I dare him to do this in the economy lounge!!

i can do it though!
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by Nobody: 3:18am On Apr 22, 2013
icebeatz: business class lounge......

i can do it though!
yes, he can do it anywhere...no be charlie boy again? he's not your average person.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by baynix(m): 8:22am On Apr 22, 2013
Charly Again?? Bet Whrz The News?? sad
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by strangest(m): 8:24am On Apr 22, 2013
Front page material... Na wa o... Charlie chaplain abi na charly boy or charlie from Ghana?
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by Leaknigerianews(m): 8:28am On Apr 22, 2013
That is RoMANCE.. I can Do better than hm

1 Like

Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by SlyIg(f): 8:56am On Apr 22, 2013
Area father meets with Linda!
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by Okijajuju1(m): 9:36am On Apr 22, 2013
And how is this a News?!

Man kneels on express road..

22 Likes

Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by superior1: 9:38am On Apr 22, 2013
When will Charly boy become a man

1 Like

Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:39am On Apr 22, 2013
Charlie boy the show man
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 22, 2013
ItsModella:
yes, he can do it anywhere...no be charlie boy again? he's not your average person.

Na so.

Charly boy wey get Attention Seeking Hyperactive Syndrome

3 Likes

Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by Beync(f): 9:40am On Apr 22, 2013
Let me comment since it has hit FP already
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by horlah005: 9:42am On Apr 22, 2013
Next......pls
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by Chokolee(m): 9:43am On Apr 22, 2013
I thought he was gaye, he should have done that before a guy..
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by Detonatorrex(m): 9:43am On Apr 22, 2013

Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by Dfrenzy(m): 9:47am On Apr 22, 2013
It is call "Charlie, you fit say i make a fool o, but i non send. First of all, go down low"

1 Like

Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by FYsol: 9:47am On Apr 22, 2013
Who cares. This man too like attention joor
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by naptu2: 9:50am On Apr 22, 2013
I've known Charlie Boy since the early '80s, but the first time I saw him display his eccentricity was in 1989. On NewTrends (national television) they showed a picture of Charlie Boy and Lady Di naked and sitting together at Lekki Beach.

3 Likes

Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:51am On Apr 22, 2013
a pe eyan ni were, e tun sope o nranju!

We say person na mad man, u dey e dey bulge his eye balls.
Na who go do dt before?

2 Likes

Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by kneatswan: 9:51am On Apr 22, 2013
wats d meanin of dis
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:52am On Apr 22, 2013
a pe eyan ni were, e tun sope o nranju!
Tani koba ranju, bi ko ba shey were?

We say person na mad man, u dey e dey bulge his eye balls.
Na who go do dt before, if no be mad man?

1 Like

Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by obi123: 9:54am On Apr 22, 2013
superior1: When will Charly boy become a man

Daft statement , sorry but he is not living by anyone's standards , its a sure way to live long and happy
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by Grendel(m): 9:55am On Apr 22, 2013
angry were
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by AjanleKoko: 10:03am On Apr 22, 2013
icebeatz: business class lounge......

i can do it though!

This looks like a business class lounge to you? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by Ijawboi(m): 10:04am On Apr 22, 2013
Wey d hair wey we see last week??

I hate you seun

3 Likes

Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by Ijawboi(m): 10:05am On Apr 22, 2013
Hackerjay: Folow me nd get folow back at twitter @kingerjaynoni
No nah nada your handle sounds boring
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 22, 2013
Charlie he want more.
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by IbnTimothy: 10:12am On Apr 22, 2013
ichommy: can you try this in public place?

http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2013/04/charly-boy-kneels-in-front-of-lady-di.html

Kneeling for your wife is no big deal when you are wrong
Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by Chokolee(m): 10:20am On Apr 22, 2013
Dfrenzy: It is call "Charlie, you fit say i make a fool o, but i non send. First of all, go down low"
Oga abeg..*He is called* not it is call..send this one abeg, to avoid stories that touch in future!! shey you get?

1 Like

Re: Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport by ylaa(f): 10:21am On Apr 22, 2013
what can charlie not do?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

RMD 'Dab' As He Lands In Edinburgh (photos) / Caption This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola At The Tecno Camon CX Pro Launch / Seyi Shay Stuns In Green Pant Suit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.