Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

The Java Antivirus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Java Antivirus (4691 Views)

Help With Free Antivirus For Java Phones. / Full Mobile Antivirus Needed For S40 Phone / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Java Antivirus by darequam(m): 5:19pm On Apr 10, 2008
Hi nairalanders
its been over a month now since av been in search of a java phone antivirus. So, i thought it to be nice to bring forward my request to u guys
I use the nokia 3110 and i'm still looking for antivirus to install on it. Pls help me
Re: The Java Antivirus by hansibone(m): 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2008
bros as at now dere is no java antivirus,

don't even know if deres a java virus cheesy
Re: The Java Antivirus by Uthainah(m): 12:08am On Apr 11, 2008
holla quam,
there's this certain antivirus "netqin" and lucky you its only available 4 nokia phones. Sorry i do not have the specific url but i hope you can make something out of this. visit www.4shared.com, scroll down, u'll see "search" just before privacy etc. click on the search and input netqin. a new tab will be displayed, click download file. voila. i want 2 believe there are other antiviruses on this same site its all abt thorough search.
Re: The Java Antivirus by Uthainah(m): 12:21am On Apr 11, 2008
@ hansibone, u'll be suprised to know just how quick your mobile phone can turn into a virus bank. then the mistake of synchronizing ur phone with ur pc occurs and a quick deposition is made into ur HDD account. Ever heard of carribe virus or brontok, as long as you surf the web without a firewall your safety aint guaranteed. Do urselve a favor , get netqin (dat's if u use a nokia) so if by any chance u see one dat can work on sonyE pls hala me
Re: The Java Antivirus by Uthainah(m): 12:31am On Apr 11, 2008
@ hansibone, u'll be suprised to know just how quick your mobile phone can turn into a virus bank. then the mistake of synchronizing ur phone with ur pc occurs and a quick deposition is made into ur HDD account. Ever heard of carribe virus or brontok, as long as you surf the web without a firewall your safety aint guaranteed. Do urselve a favor , get netqin (dat's if u use a nokia) so if by any chance u see one dat can work on sonyE pls hala me
Re: The Java Antivirus by Donseaun(m): 1:20am On Apr 11, 2008
Hmmmmm
Re: The Java Antivirus by darequam(m): 2:12am On Apr 11, 2008
Thanks i'l try them
Re: The Java Antivirus by ztyle(m): 2:16am On Apr 11, 2008
try what ? undecided
Re: The Java Antivirus by Donseaun(m): 2:17am On Apr 11, 2008
Hmmmm, hmmmm,
Re: The Java Antivirus by ztyle(m): 2:32am On Apr 11, 2008
Speak out! cool
Re: The Java Antivirus by Donseaun(m): 2:38am On Apr 11, 2008
Hmmmmm,
Re: The Java Antivirus by ztyle(m): 2:40am On Apr 11, 2008
undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Java Antivirus by naijafan(m): 3:30am On Apr 11, 2008
Donseaun:

Hmmmmm
Dont you ever make a sensible post

Uthainah:

@ hansibone, u'll be suprised to know just how quick your mobile phone can turn into a virus bank. then the mistake of synchronizing your phone with your pc occurs and a quick deposition is made into your HDD account. Ever heard of carribe virus or brontok, as long as you surf the web without a firewall your safety aint guaranteed. Do urselve a favor , get netqin (that's if u use a nokia) so if by any chance u see one that can work on sonyE please hala me
Viruses dont fly all over the place. Only careless individuals get infected. Download official s/wares and enjoy a virus-free experience wink. If you want a slow device, then get yourself an antivirus!
Re: The Java Antivirus by ztyle(m): 3:31am On Apr 11, 2008
naijafan:

Dont you ever make a sensible post
LOL, good observation, i tot i'm the only one here!  cheesy
Re: The Java Antivirus by ceejay80s(m): 6:04am On Apr 11, 2008
Java antivirus ke! Na wa o! That means say nokia 3310 na symbian too, hahahahaha! GOD abeg make i know mumu like dem o!
Re: The Java Antivirus by Uthainah(m): 6:48am On Apr 11, 2008
@ztyle, don't get me wrong o. the fact remains that one can get his mobile infected. i'm talking from experience. U think it aint true? Try downloading itunes from apple site and see if u won't get the brontok virus. an unfortunate friend of mine also got a large chunk of it, but its all taken care of already."Isn't apple suppose to be free of this kind'a shit"? Wanna hear something more astonishing i just downloaded kaspersky antivirus 4 mobile
Re: The Java Antivirus by Uthainah(m): 7:01am On Apr 11, 2008
ever seen blu Print's registry booster on pc? does it slow down the pc? "NO". THAT'S THE EXACT WAY NETQIN WORKS. it scan the mobile then rectifies the fault, you can even minimize it during operation. For f**k sake will you guyz at least try it before proving me wrong? All it takes is just a klik, u don't like the application-delete it!!
Re: The Java Antivirus by hayprof(m): 7:20am On Apr 11, 2008
hw much r u paid to pronounce NetQuin the reliable one?

@thread, No antivirus apps on d Java platform. . .Virus gat no issues witq .jar
:clear:?
Re: The Java Antivirus by hansibone(m): 9:43am On Apr 11, 2008
Uthainah:

@ hansibone, u'll be suprised to know just how quick your mobile phone can turn into a virus bank. then the mistake of synchronizing your phone with your pc occurs and a quick deposition is made into your HDD account. Ever heard of carribe virus or brontok, as long as you surf the web without a firewall your safety aint guaranteed. Do urselve a favor , get netqin (that's if u use a nokia) so if by any chance u see one that can work on sonyE please hala me

guy we aight talkin about pc virus here, we are talkin about a virus dat wuld attack java operated phones, jeez try ready wetin dey guy talk first. angry

and if u nid help GO HERE jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez Bleep
Re: The Java Antivirus by Donseaun(m): 10:44am On Apr 11, 2008
Hmmmm, hey wonderful, bt netqin is kinda nice o! I can bet it works.
Re: The Java Antivirus by hansibone(m): 11:34am On Apr 11, 2008
well if u say so,

but i av tried both netqin and karpersky and found out dat the latter is preferable. grin
Re: The Java Antivirus by ztyle(m): 11:45am On Apr 11, 2008
@ Uthainah
Dude i wasn't refering to you, naijafan & i was trying to straighting up things with Donseaun*Funny Mobile Dude*
Re: The Java Antivirus by Fadajasi(m): 8:06am On Apr 14, 2008
Go to sharemobile.ro u shall see kerpasky antivirus.jar

(1) (Reply)

Innjoo Note E Full Specifications & Features / Glo Data Prices Has Increase Including Night Plan / Best Android Phones Under 120k In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.