Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,594 members, 7,823,581 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Why Do Some Men Beat Up Their Wives? - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Do Some Men Beat Up Their Wives? (8439 Views)

Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos / Airforce Men Beat FAAN Staff To Coma At Lagos Airport (see Graphic Photos) / Prostitutes Beat Up Pastor In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Men Beat Up Their Wives? by Pataki: 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2008
Moyola:

haha,,,,,,,,"sweet hot pepper" wink

Ore mii,,,,,fii oye gbe
Ko ye mi rara oh.

Bami so'oro. grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Some Men Beat Up Their Wives? by chamotex(m): 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2008
Kutey:

Most of you guys are F.u.cked up in the brain. Kiplement now I understand why you have serious issues if you are ready to insult your own mother in a forum, I'm sure you r like 12 years old
If you do not have the maturity to deal with a situation why get married in the first place,
Marraige is for men not animals like you or kids that when they do not get their way start fighting and punching each other,
I've lived in Europe all my life and I cringe for the women that will end up with you villagers like you.
Really just grow up,
Even here in London you are known for being agressive and violent and because of the few idiots people unfortunately sterotype. I mean if you can beat up your wife or a girl you claim to love what can't you do to others, Sincerely I hope you guys rot

ahn ahn!!!

Bros, kila gbe kile ju?

why u just generalize all the guys

wetin do u?
Re: Why Do Some Men Beat Up Their Wives? by Moyola(f): 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2008
smooooooth:

depending on the woman. some like to be loved, others love to be beaten!
omase!! {wta pity}

Pataki:

Ko ye mi rara oh.

Bami so'oro. grin cheesy grin

undecided whala tii e ni yen

What about a woman dat beatz up her hussy?
Re: Why Do Some Men Beat Up Their Wives? by woodboi(m): 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2008
some woman can make you get mad atimes and no matter how hard your wow not to lay your hands on her,you will find out that is the only option you have.

and the only way to avoid such scene to me is just for one to pray that he find the right woman that suits is life style

if a woman beats are husband na the man no dey hear word,if her wife as him not to do something e must listen.
Re: Why Do Some Men Beat Up Their Wives? by Pataki: 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2008
ladyolis:

well im not Nigerian im from Zimbabwe but i have a lot of people who are married or involved with Nigerian man that they are abussive the hit their women undecided
This is not a Nigerian thing, so do not bring that line of statement into your inputs.
Re: Why Do Some Men Beat Up Their Wives? by Pataki: 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2008
@ Moyola,

shior.
Re: Why Do Some Men Beat Up Their Wives? by Moyola(f): 4:32pm On Jul 09, 2008
Pataki:

@ Moyola,

shior.

Kini mo soh, ti o fun eh nii right lati se shior sii mii

Don't b an agbaya
Re: Why Do Some Men Beat Up Their Wives? by onyinye2(f): 4:32pm On Jul 09, 2008
Moyola:

omase!! {wta pity}

undecided whala tii e ni yen

What about a woman that beatz up her hussy?

this is one of those double standards that we have grown up to live with. im not saying woman are weak cause i know some strong woman, but compared to a man in anger, we woman dont stands a chance. a man can withstand the slap from a woman but woman can get really hurt if a man hits her.
Re: Why Do Some Men Beat Up Their Wives? by Moyola(f): 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2008
onyinye2:

this is one of those double standards that we have grown up to live with. im not saying woman are weak cause i know some strong woman, but compared to a man in anger, we woman don't stands a chance. a man can withstand the slap from a woman but woman can get really hurt if a man hits her.

true that!!!
Re: Why Do Some Men Beat Up Their Wives? by Pataki: 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2008
Moyola:

Kini mo soh, ti o fun eh nii right lati se shior sii mii

Don't b an agbaya
Right ko, left ni. grin grin

Now you beginning to talk like my little baby girl. Agbaya indeed!

onyinye2:

this is one of those double standards that we have grown up to live with. im not saying woman are weak cause i know some strong woman, but compared to a man in anger, we woman don't stands a chance. a man can withstand the slap from a woman but woman can get really hurt if a man hits her.
The fact is that, there are women who beat up their man severely.

My church mind tells me you are such.
Re: Why Do Some Men Beat Up Their Wives? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2008
Some guys are actually contemplating beating their wives? We still have a long way to go.

@topic
Such men are illiterates, insecure, have psychological problems, uncontrollable temper and lack self control. If you know you have any of these traits, please stay far and far away from me. angry angry
Re: Why Do Some Men Beat Up Their Wives? by BLUETWOOTH(f): 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2008
stillwater:

@topic
Such men are illiterates, insecure, have psychological problems, uncontrollable temper and lack of self control. If you know you have any of these traits, please stay far and far away from me. angry angry

It's pathetic isnt it?

Then again you cant reall;y take these babies seriously. The same one claiming that they do or would are usually the ones you see using their tongues to clean their wife's underwear. Dont know who they are fooling. Cowards.
Re: Why Do Some Men Beat Up Their Wives? by Moyola(f): 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2008
BLUETWOOTH:

It's pathetic isnt it?

Then again you can't reall;y take these babies seriously. The same one claiming that they do or would are usually the ones you see using their tongues to clean their wife's underwear. Dont know who they are fooling. Cowards.

Yes o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,na them get mouth pass,,,,,,,,,,,,,,flipin cowards!! angry
Re: Why Do Some Men Beat Up Their Wives? by onyinye2(f): 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2008
Pataki:

The fact is that, there are women who beat up their man severely.

My church mind tells me you are such.

what are you trying to say?
Re: Why Do Some Men Beat Up Their Wives? by rubi(f): 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2008
@ Topic some women find it interest and purposely provoke a man to beat them up which I don't support and after that they get TLC
Re: Why Do Some Men Beat Up Their Wives? by Pataki: 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2008
onyinye2:

what are you trying to say?
Go back to school. . . . .

Are you ladies starting this Man bashing thingy again? angry
Re: Why Do Some Men Beat Up Their Wives? by syren: 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2008
Pataki:

Go back to school. . . . .

Are you ladies starting this Man bashing thingy again? angry

If you don't believe that beating your partner is acceptable then don't worry. grin
For thos that do, be afraid cool
Re: Why Do Some Men Beat Up Their Wives? by Hannibal: 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2008
Re: Why Do Some Men Beatup Their Wives ?

Men like these are cowards who feel the only way to exercise power and control is their homes!!!
Frustration, alcohol abuse, drug abuse, and patriarchy(according to feminists) have been identified as the causes of wife battery.
Indeed it is paramount that domestic violence is recognised as a crime and not left behind closed doors or considered the private matter many feel it should be.
Re: Why Do Some Men Beat Up Their Wives? by jaymee(f): 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2008
Streak say:
No, come to think of it,why do some men beat up their wives??
i feel its a sign of irresponsibility and any man engaged in such should be ashamed of himself.
please, lets just be frank and candid with our replies,

Streak, let me flip the script on you man, what about the woman that beats up her husband? I have a neighbor where he is physically abused, but because he is a bigger man, he says nothing, because he is latino or macho or somethin but, he stays in the relationship for the kids, then what? should he be a punchin bag? If he gets a divorce, what are the guarantees that he will get the kids? He does nothing wrong, but HE not SHE is paying child support because she doesn't mistreat her kids,

i felt bad for this man because he is a good man whose inappropriate actions are result of her physical abuse, so what do you make of that?
Re: Why Do Some Men Beat Up Their Wives? by ssRhino: 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2008
cos they are cowards, losers with low self esteems
Re: Why Do Some Men Beat Up Their Wives? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 10, 2008
really some ladies deserve it,turn her into a punching bag
Re: Why Do Some Men Beat Up Their Wives? by jekkad: 11:58pm On Jul 10, 2008
poster (streak) and 9jaboi same person,hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Why Do Some Men Beat Up Their Wives? by Ibime(m): 12:12am On Jul 11, 2008
As they say, you can't hit a woman but sometimes you just gotta shake a bitch.
Re: Why Do Some Men Beat Up Their Wives? by onyinye2(f): 12:31am On Jul 11, 2008
nuttyKachi:

really some ladies deserve it,turn her into a punching bag

1. You would allow someone to treat your sister like a punching bag?

2. You would allow someone to treat your daughter like a punching bag?

3. You would encourage your son to treat a woman like a punching bag?
Re: Why Do Some Men Beat Up Their Wives? by chisimdi(f): 12:34am On Jul 11, 2008
onyinye2:

1. You would allow someone to treat your sister like a punching bag?

2. You would allow someone to treat your daughter like a punching bag?

3. You would encourage your son to treat a woman like a punching bag?

Gud questions jare, no mind d guy
Re: Why Do Some Men Beat Up Their Wives? by onyinye2(f): 12:37am On Jul 11, 2008
chisimdi:

Gud questions jare, no mind d guy

he will never answer the question.
Re: Why Do Some Men Beat Up Their Wives? by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 11, 2008
onyinye2:

he will never answer the question.

you causing trouble N might be beaten cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Men Beat Up Their Wives? by onyinye2(f): 12:46am On Jul 11, 2008
nuttyKachi:

you causing trouble N might be beaten cheesy

don't flatter yourself. i trash guys like you in the gym every day. so woman beater, since you are so tough, go answer my questions.
Re: Why Do Some Men Beat Up Their Wives? by ogb5(m): 12:55am On Jul 11, 2008
Why do women beat their children.
Men beat for several reasons: show of authority, instalment of discipline, correction, prevention of more grievous "crimes"e.t.c.
Re: Why Do Some Men Beat Up Their Wives? by onyinye2(f): 12:58am On Jul 11, 2008
@student

this is no ordinary gym. i kickbox and compete in tournaments. and have beaten a guy before.
Re: Why Do Some Men Beat Up Their Wives? by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 11, 2008
yes oooooo
Re: Why Do Some Men Beat Up Their Wives? by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 11, 2008
girls around me are always scared and they give me full respect cos ve beaten the hell out of em

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Teenagers With $9.7m, €664,100 At Lagos Airport / Armed Robbers On Rampage In Ikirun, Osun. Kill 2, Injure 5 / Yahoo Plus Boys Caught With Pregnant Girlfriend's Mutilated Body (graphic Pic)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.