Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

How To Activate Windows 8 Without The Serial Number. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Activate Windows 8 Without The Serial Number. (7857 Views)

How To Activate Windows 10 / Activate Windows 8.1 Enterprise Build 9600 / Download Latest Avg Antivirus 2013 With The Serial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Activate Windows 8 Without The Serial Number. by uneeking(m): 2:10am On Apr 22, 2013
Hi Friends, I bought and installed the Windows 8 Operating System but it has no activator inside. Does anyone know how I can activate it? Thanks in advance for your expected assistance in this matter.
Re: How To Activate Windows 8 Without The Serial Number. by Chikebrain: 6:25am On Apr 22, 2013
uneeking: Hi Friends, I bought and installed the Windows 8 Operating System but it has no activator inside. Does anyone know how I can activate it? Thanks in advance for your expected assistance in this matter.
Mail me up on chike.louis@yahoo.com let me hook you up with the activator
Thanks
Re: How To Activate Windows 8 Without The Serial Number. by femi4: 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2013
uneeking: Hi Friends, I bought and installed the Windows 8 Operating System but it has no activator inside. Does anyone know how I can activate it? Thanks in advance for your expected assistance in this matter.
how much did you buy it? I guess you didn't buy the genuinnue one cos it does comes with serial key
Re: How To Activate Windows 8 Without The Serial Number. by uneeking(m): 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2013
femi4: how much did you buy it? I guess you didn't buy the genuinnue one cos it does comes with serial key
I bought one that had "Activator Inside" written on its cover. The guys said its activator is truly inside but I never found such a file.
Re: How To Activate Windows 8 Without The Serial Number. by femi4: 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2013
uneeking:
I bought one that had "Activator Inside" written on its cover. The guys said its activator is truly inside but I never found such a file.
alright, you can download the one at the link on my signature, i ll be changing it in the next 24hrs
Re: How To Activate Windows 8 Without The Serial Number. by Sunymoore(m): 7:46am On Apr 24, 2013
thanks femi,i also downloqded it. guys shareevery thing
Re: How To Activate Windows 8 Without The Serial Number. by uneeking(m): 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2013
femi4: alright, you can download the one at the link on my signature, i ll be changing it in the next 24hrs
Thanks a lot Femi. I actually solved the problem before I saw your post but it is good to know that helpful guys like you exist on Nairaland.
For those who still have this type of challenge, I downloaded KMSNano v10 to solve the problem. After using it, restart your system and scan at root level that is, at system start level to remove some bugs from your system and everything will be fine.
Stay blessed, my Naija people.
Re: How To Activate Windows 8 Without The Serial Number. by femi4: 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2013
uneeking:
Thanks a lot Femi. I actually solved the problem before I saw your post but it is good to know that helpful guys like you exist on Nairaland.
For those who still have this type of challenge, I downloaded KMSNano v10 to solve the problem. After using it, restart your system and scan at root level that is, at system start level to remove some bugs from your system and everything will be fine.
Stay blessed, my Naija people.
alright, enjoy!!!
Re: How To Activate Windows 8 Without The Serial Number. by Maleeq(m): 10:54am On Apr 25, 2013
femi4: alright, you can download the one at the link on my signature, i ll be changing it in the next 24hrs
lol...the long arm of the law will catch you next time! cheesy
Re: How To Activate Windows 8 Without The Serial Number. by Sunymoore(m): 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
femi4: alright, enjoy!!!
pls femi gimme d code for the rar file
Re: How To Activate Windows 8 Without The Serial Number. by blaze007(m): 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2013
femi baba, me no see the file or link oo. tanx
Re: How To Activate Windows 8 Without The Serial Number. by Krrish004(m): 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
Thanks a great deal Femi. When i really sorted out the issue <a href="www.thetechart.com/activate-windows-8-easy-activation-method/‎" target="_blank">activate windows 8</a> ahead of When i found your article nonetheless it will be excellent to find out which beneficial folks just like you exist about Nairaland.
For many who still include this challenge, When i downloadable KMSNano v10 to fix the issue. Right after utilizing it, reboot one's body along with check in main levels which is, in method start levels to remove a number of pests from the method along with anything will likely be great.
Continue to be lucky, my personal Naija persons.
Re: How To Activate Windows 8 Without The Serial Number. by Krrish004(m): 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2014
Re: How To Activate Windows 8 Without The Serial Number. by royal123(m): 7:37am On Feb 22, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Video Games And Accessories For Sale / Where To Buy Apple Macbook In Lagos Or Abuja / Help To Unlock Glo Netpro Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.