Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Freelance Writers (veterans And Newbies), Let's Rub Minds Here - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Freelance Writers (veterans And Newbies), Let's Rub Minds Here (560 Views)

Nigerian Filmmakers & Authors : Set To Rub Minds At The Film Adaptation Seminar / For All The Aspiring Authors, Lets Rub Minds Together (chat) / Freelance Writers Wanted For Print And Online Magazine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelance Writers (veterans And Newbies), Let's Rub Minds Here by Basic(m): 5:12am On Apr 22, 2013
Hello Writers,

For some time now, I've been thinking about this: let all freelance writers rub minds here. Let's discuss our challenges, our progresses, and our goals here.

Let the veterans help the newbies by offering quality advice that will help them get it right from the start.

I won't call myself a veteran yet, but I'm not a newbie. And as far as freelance writing is concerned, I think I've got enough experience with which I can help anyone who's just trying to get into the business.

So, veteran writers, newbies, strugglers, and others, let's use this thread to discuss what we love doing most and how we can make more money from it.
Re: Freelance Writers (veterans And Newbies), Let's Rub Minds Here by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2013
Newbie. I am calling myself that coz my script have not gone anywhere. I'm an upcoming scriptwriter, i writes screen and teleplays, i am working on a script right now about igbo's history which i believe it'll be produced into feature movie, i just want to write a script dat'll draw peoples attention, that's why i chose to write a true event.
I just saw your thread, and i'm glad to be part of it and the first to post.
Re: Freelance Writers (veterans And Newbies), Let's Rub Minds Here by Basic(m): 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2013
@Tony, you don't sound like a freelance writer. Or are you one?
Re: Freelance Writers (veterans And Newbies), Let's Rub Minds Here by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 22, 2013
@poster. Is freelance not the same as being independent. I am alone man.

(1) (Reply)

I Love Nairaland / How Far Do You See With Your 'inner Eye'? / Living Outside By Ijezie Alexander Chimmuanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.