Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Stolen Ipad - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Stolen Ipad (630 Views)

Stolen Laptop,surface Tablet,a Child Pad- 20,000 Ransome For Who Finds It For Me / Change Your Passwords: 2 Million Facebook/Google/Yahoo/Twitter Passwords Stolen / Can I Render My Stolen Laptop Useless? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stolen Ipad by haduwa(f): 9:51am On Apr 22, 2013
Hello Everyone,

I traveled to Nig and was robbed of my belongings including my ipad2, i would like to block it but unfortunately it was not connected to icould yet, but i have the serial number, apple id and other information. I would like to know if there is anything that can be done... i need an URGENT response. embarassed

Thank you..
Re: Stolen Ipad by onegig(m): 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2013
sorry about your loss .it can happen anywhere but just unhappy because this must have left you with a bad impression.

Since you didnt enable the cloud setting i bet there's little you can do! you can't block your ipad.
I'd recommend to change your
Email Password, Apple ID
passwords and other passwords.
So the person can't access any
of your accounts from it. Those
are the only options you can do
now.

(1) (Reply)

Your Best Low Cost Android Tablet PC / Project Materials Urgently Needed !!! / Gay Activist Hacks Nigerian Government’s Website Over Anti- Gay Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.