Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,178 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Secondary School Students Go Into The Forest To Have Sex [photo] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secondary School Students Go Into The Forest To Have Sex [photo] (16053 Views)

Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher / 10 Types Of Boarding School Students / Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secondary School Students Go Into The Forest To Have Sex [photo] by sheedy407(m): 11:37am On Apr 22, 2013
Now, children are beginning to do what is not supposed to be done or talked about at their age, but the blame I don’t feel should be put on them, cause most of them is from peer pressure, seeing it too much in their daily lives that they now think its normal and so many other things.

It was not long ago that we saw Two Students Kíssing In Class, i guess that one was only a little. Here these two secondary school students are doing it in the forest within their school.

Who is to be Blame? Someone said the Nigerian Movie Industry [Nollywood] is Causing more Damages than good!!!!

in your Own Opinion what do you think can be done about this? This is the 4th Report of Such Happening this Year.

Re: Secondary School Students Go Into The Forest To Have Sex [photo] by Samelfisha(m): 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2013
Dy ar havin a gud tym..kudozcheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Secondary School Students Go Into The Forest To Have Sex [photo] by Pennywise(m): 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2013
It doesnt look like the girl is doing it for the fun of it. I suspect the lover boy is a paying-client and the photographer is waiting to take turn in which case this might not be the result of a delinquent behaviour but a survival strategy of another victim of the Nigerian state.
Re: Secondary School Students Go Into The Forest To Have Sex [photo] by fr3do(m): 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2013
Pennywise: It doesnt look like the girl is doing it for the fun of it. I suspect the lover boy is a paying-client and the photographer is waiting to take turn in which case this might not be the result of a delinquent behaviour but a survival strategy of another victim of the Nigerian state.
Re: Secondary School Students Go Into The Forest To Have Sex [photo] by NessaFresh(f): 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ow do we believe they're students and not full grown a.ss adults havin fun with their friend takin pictures
Re: Secondary School Students Go Into The Forest To Have Sex [photo] by jhidey08(m): 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2013
NessaFresh: Ow do we believe they're students and not full grown a.ss adults havin fun with their friend takin pictures
don't b dumb, r u nt seeing dier uniform(sweater)? Luk b4 u leap sista.
Re: Secondary School Students Go Into The Forest To Have Sex [photo] by dont8(m): 10:11pm On Apr 22, 2013
He's suffering from river blindness I guess.
jhidey08: don't b dumb, r u nt seeing dier uniform(sweater)? Luk b4 u leap sista.
Re: Secondary School Students Go Into The Forest To Have Sex [photo] by sosiq: 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2013
Nafinz new.... [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Secondary School Students Go Into The Forest To Have Sex [photo] by baynix(m): 12:53am On Apr 23, 2013
[size=20] She Dey Give Clean Head.. Borimapa!! [/size] cheesy cheesy
Re: Secondary School Students Go Into The Forest To Have Sex [photo] by GeneralJ(m): 3:18am On Apr 23, 2013
See how dat boy go head first into the punny like he has not eaten in the last 2 years oboy na this kind thing dey sweet me pass ohhh, rough sex in the bush i should try that sometime

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Go Into The Forest To Have Sex [photo] by moshoodn(m): 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2013
Juvenile delinquency...

(1) (Reply)

F C E, Abeokuta 2013/2014 Nce Program Admission Session / List Of Nigerian Universities That Accept Second Choice Candidates / Lady Thanks Covenant University For The Best Four Years Of Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.