Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Can We Team Up To Build A Catalyst To Business Development - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Can We Team Up To Build A Catalyst To Business Development (958 Views)

Build A Mobile App Without Knowing Any Programming Language or line of code. / Build A JAMB Result Checking Website To Win 150,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Team Up To Build A Catalyst To Business Development by goyetunji: 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2008
is not about the software u can develope nor the programing language u can speak (don't forget that YAHOO(the OS of the internet is frm open source languages)) it is about tinking ahead to produce a new tin in the industry or modify perfectly an existing technology. we can achieve thisĀ  but not as a person but as team (a team of programmer and humanist) if u are tinking in this direction we can reason 2gether. [sup][/sup]
Re: Can We Team Up To Build A Catalyst To Business Development by Kobojunkie: 5:42am On Apr 11, 2008
Re: Can We Team Up To Build A Catalyst To Business Development by zmovement(m): 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2008
i feel you bros! i like yor zeal!! however i wish to share your vision.
i am an unemployed grad but i am currently working on a feasibility study software and i am overwhelmed at the work required.
i am not proficient at any software language, but i think i have evolved a model which the software will utilize.
it is a shot in a lonely park-if you know what I mean.
if interested, do call this number and request to speak to Okon. (08034457984)
if you have any software devt. team backing you up, then lets get to know each other.
keep up the spirit!
Re: Can We Team Up To Build A Catalyst To Business Development by goyetunji: 8:14pm On Apr 14, 2008
you dont need to be a software person before u can develop a solution all u need is to be kreative. rememeber that the founder of wikipaedia did not no jack in programing. i love ur spirit and will like to welcome you to the team.
Re: Can We Team Up To Build A Catalyst To Business Development by zmovement(m): 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2008
what is your proposed software application all about?
i would like to know what may be required.

be very specific on the details.
send these details to: etym2003@yahoo.com.

thanks
Re: Can We Team Up To Build A Catalyst To Business Development by goldenval(m): 1:30am On Apr 16, 2008
I am A guy of 24 years old, my dream is to be a millionaire when i am 26 years old, i have been working in internet business for so long now, and right now, am, building a website of mine, which will look like alibaba.com, anyway, i will share more stuff later.
Re: Can We Team Up To Build A Catalyst To Business Development by goyetunji: 7:15am On Apr 16, 2008
goldenval:

I am A guy of 24 years old, my dream is to be a millionaire when i am 26 years old, i have been working in internet business for so long now, and right now, am, building a website of mine, which will look like alibaba.com, anyway, i will share more stuff later.
YOU ARE INVITED.love to work with guys with ur kind of zeal and drive
Re: Can We Team Up To Build A Catalyst To Business Development by zmovement(m): 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2008
hey goldenval! what are you trying to start? a class 5 tsunami or 6.0 richter scale earthquake or what?
i love your vision-its the boldest i've seen in my entire life but do you really know what you are doing?!

except you are not trying to build up a search engine to beat google and yahoo to their game (i know what i am saying because i contemplated an academic search solution myself before i just chickened out) you have a whole universe to swim across!!

however i am unemployed and the last thing i want to be is a devil's workshop (laugh at me).

i want you to use these tips to start your platform

1. you must have the largest network of guys (online, real time) who are savvy in any field of inclination (a good place to start is to use this forum to create your network). also note that each member of the network must be able to supply indexed material on both general and specific fields (on at least 50 different topics). in that case if you have say 2000 guys on your network, that gives you about 100000 different topics, which is a good start.
2. you must conduct the biggest operations research you have ever undertaken in your entire career (I can do this for you). the operations research will cover the very specifics of how your platform will work. this will cover the input of data, the daily pre-indexing if queries and query maintenance.
3.except you are intending to employ spiders like yahoo and google do, you will need to use the manual method to index the material on your server. the tedium in this procedure can be reduced to the barest minimum by applying different methods (i know of one).

for the sake of your dream, please design your platform from the inside out (data entry end) and design the system to leave room for upgrading and maintenance.

i can go on and on,

but i must say once again:

i love your dream and i would like to be a part of it.

i am with goyetunji's team currently we work together.

my email is: z.foci@yahoo.com and phone is 08034457984 (ask to speak to okon). do get in touch.
Re: Can We Team Up To Build A Catalyst To Business Development by azpunpin: 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2008
Hi Brodas,
Thats a good idea up there, I really love the spirit, like i said earlier to a friend that i am planning to build a system that will read the future, It was like opppps, U ain`t God. Yes I agreed but am really working on this. It may just prescribe the future due to the background and history of anyone that tries to read his/her future with this System am planning on. Although, ain`t God and i will neva be God cos he his up there watching and i know he will surely give me talent and understand on how to go by it.

Like i said ealier, the system will have to prescribe but out of 100% prescribtion, 80% must be right.

Anyway, as for your idea, I think i can be of help. But am always d busy type because i hack as well. I know you may think i hack for something else, But i often hack for fun and test the security of some Webs and servers.

You can hook me up on vixanhat@yahoo.com

P.S am always busy @ all time, Don`t be offended if i don`t respond to you fast.

Good Luck.
Re: Can We Team Up To Build A Catalyst To Business Development by Bassie(m): 10:03am On Apr 28, 2008
hey Guy,
I really Love your sense of Vision! we need people that can "Live tomorrow, today".I'm intrested.
Do keep me posted.
Re: Can We Team Up To Build A Catalyst To Business Development by dapor(m): 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2008
i am interested in working on this kind of project and you can email me with the details at dapo_java@hotmail.com

(1) (Reply)

'the System Cannot Find The Path Specified' / Suggest A good Textbook for VB6 and VC++ / Grab Over 500 Free Programming Books From This Link Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.