Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,734 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

How Far With Ecobank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Far With Ecobank (636 Views)

Baker Hughes! My Experience So Far With The Company / How Far With FIRS Recruitment? / Huray! At Last I Got A Job With Ecobank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Far With Ecobank by goodiyke(m): 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2008
i did an interview with ecobank in january at Abuja but have not heard anything yet.lost my phone and all the contacts for three working days recently. plz was anybody in house called for the same interview and has he/she heard anything.
Re: How Far With Ecobank by owanateh: 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2008
JOB VACANCY

A Prestigious MicroFinance Bank located in Victoria Island, Lagos requires the services of young, innovative, highly imaginative Pre and Post Corp Members (Entry level)/ interns and also for experienced candidates with 1 - 2yrs experience in the banking sector seeking higher challenges and responsibilities.

Interested Applicants should submit their Curriculum Vitae to the following Email Address:
jobsgmfb@yahoo.com

Hurry while this golden opportunity last, the pay is very attractive. be a part of this beautiful experience.

THANK YOU

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Interview Reply? / Nnpc/ptdf Training Selection Test- Any News? / Marketer/promoter Consultant Needed In Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.