Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,929 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

An Interview With Joke Silva On Olu Jacobs - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Interview With Joke Silva On Olu Jacobs (39879 Views)

Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial / Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary / Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Joke Silva On Olu Jacobs by willienaji: 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2013
kulyie: can you see i have finally suceeded in exposing your unintelligence and lack of substance,so the only thing left for you to do is dancing azonto.thats what poor men with little or no intellect do on a tuesday night when they either are supposed to be resting their brains by sleeping or reading books,journals,newspapers and articles that will upgrade their intellect.anyway there is still hope for an unemployed low life to come and help us clean our toilets,kitchen and wash clothes and of course you will be paid monthly.however if you still want to keep living in intellectual and financial poverty,you are so free to wlallow in your misery.anyway our prayer for your likes is that people like you should keep on wallowing in ignorance so we can take advantage of your physical energy and pay you stipends/peanuts.

SINGING- WHIZ KID'S AZONTO- ...so babe dance o azonto, say this kan dance too sweet for me azonto...ahhhhhhh...so babe dance o ke ji jo ahhhhh...lolzzz AZONTO AZONTO AZONTO. Goodnite ASHI JOKE SILVA'S PUBLICIST. lolzzzzz cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: An Interview With Joke Silva On Olu Jacobs by willienaji: 11:38pm On Apr 23, 2013
kulyie: can you see i have finally suceeded in exposing your unintelligence and lack of substance,so the only thing left for you to do is dancing azonto.thats what poor men with little or no intellect do on a tuesday night when they either are supposed to be resting their brains by sleeping or reading books,journals,newspapers and articles that will upgrade their intellect.anyway there is still hope for an unemployed low life to come and help us clean our toilets,kitchen and wash clothes and of course you will be paid monthly.however if you still want to keep living in intellectual and financial poverty,you are so free to wlallow in your misery.anyway our prayer for your likes is that people like you should keep on wallowing in ignorance so we can take advantage of your physical energy and pay you stipends/peanuts.

thanks alot o. hmm, am glad you know dat it is housegirls and houseboys dat know the secrets in a house. ok o. well while we are in the househelp business, pls ask your ASHI JOKE SILVA what she was doing with a certain governor in his livingroom while his wife was asleep and she, joke silva was supposedly sleeping in their parlour during the opening of TINAPA. hmmm am jus coming o, cos that is what you are begging for. since am a househelp, know dat for the right price and the right reason a househelp can give out info.
Re: An Interview With Joke Silva On Olu Jacobs by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 24, 2013
willienaji:

thanks alot o. hmm, am glad you know dat it is housegirls and houseboys dat know the secrets in a house. ok o. well while we are in the househelp business, pls ask your ASHI JOKE SILVA what she was doing with a certain governor in his livingroom while his wife was asleep and she, joke silva was supposedly sleeping in their parlour during the opening of TINAPA. hmmm am jus coming o, cos that is what you are begging for. since am a househelp, know dat for the right price and the right reason a househelp can give out info.
keep fabricating more stories,unfortunatly for you the companies that should have employed you e.g hints and hearts etc dont need an employer.so if you know your sorry tales that lacks base has a source,please do yourself a favour by putting it there otherwise keep wallowing in your misery dancing azonto to take away your sorrows,at least that is the only way wreths of the earth take away their sorrow.story teller,so and sell your story to mike adenuga,who knows they can act out your story in super story.oponu.
Re: An Interview With Joke Silva On Olu Jacobs by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 24, 2013
willienaji:

keep fabricating more stories,unfortunatly for you the companies that should have employed you e.g hints and hearts etc dont need an employer.so if you know your sorry tales that lacks base has a source,please do yourself a favour by putting it there otherwise keep wallowing in your misery dancing azonto to take away your sorrows,at least that is the only way wreths of the earth take away their sorrow.story teller,so and sell your story to mike adenuga,who knows they can act out your story in super story.oponu.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Joke Silva On Olu Jacobs by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 24, 2013
willienaji:

SINGING- WHIZ KID'S AZONTO- ...so babe dance o azonto, say this kan dance too sweet for me azonto...ahhhhhhh...so babe dance o ke ji jo ahhhhh...lolzzz AZONTO AZONTO AZONTO. Goodnite ASHI JOKE SILVA'S PUBLICIST. lolzzzzz cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
you are not even ashamed of your pitiable life that a boy who is old enough to be your younger brother or the last born in your family is composing songs in his studio to make you dance while getting millions of naira from royalties from radio stations and concert.if you are older than that boy (which i know you are ) you need to bury your head in shame because you are no use to yourself,the people that brought you into this world and the society you live in.afterall wizkid is impacting his society through entertaiment and he is taking care of his parents,what are you doing?dancing away your future.you really need to be pitied

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Joke Silva On Olu Jacobs by willienaji: 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2013
[quote author=kulyie] you are not even ashamed of your pitiable life that a boy who is old enough to be your younger brother or the last born in your family is composing songs in his studio to make you dance while getting millions of naira from royalties from radio stations and concert.if you are older than that boy (which i know you are ) you need to bury your head in shame because you are no use to yourself,the people that brought you into this world and the society you live in.afterall wizkid is impacting his society through entertaiment and he is taking care of his parents,what are you doing?dancing away your future.you really need to be pitied[/quote

WHO SHOULD BURY HIS HEAD IN SHAME, ME WHO IS SAVING JOKE FROM SHAME BY HIDING THE DETAILS OF HER ROLLICKINGS, OR U, WHO IS PLAYING THE DEVIL'S ADVOCATE OR JOKE WHO IS SHAGGING A GOVERNOR RIGHT UNDER HIS WIFE'S NOSE. SEE, I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH TIME U HAVE FOR THIS, BUT ME?...HMMM I HAVE PLEEEEENTYYYY TIME COS RIGHT NOW AM ON VACATION. SO BRING IT ON! Azonto azonto azonto...lolz
Re: An Interview With Joke Silva On Olu Jacobs by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2013
[quote author=willienaji][/quote] i have given you enough time to fabricate stories,i am back from work,so oya,make up more stories.its so unfortunate that you are a sorry story teller and by the way did i not ask you to put the source of your stories for us to ascertain its authencity,you are there typing rubbish.i am sure if wiz kid was reading this he will be laughing at your gross ignorance.like i said earlier,the job of a cleaner in our house is still vacant.i am trying to reduce the rate of some unemployed men and brain dead nigerians like you.pele,oya there is still time o,bring as more pictures as you want and if its your mother that gave birth to you and not an ape and you know you are the true son of your father,put a source behind any of your claims or stories.be dancing azonto when wizkid is there dolling out money to people like you.mo kuku mope elete ni e.ti o ba ti te ara e o le bale.translation: i know you are a man of disgrace and dishonour,if you are not thoroughly disgraced,your body will not rest
Re: An Interview With Joke Silva On Olu Jacobs by willienaji: 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2013
[b][/b] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :Dlolzzz. azonto azonto azonto...azonto azonto azont...
Re: An Interview With Joke Silva On Olu Jacobs by willienaji: 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2013
i jus want to ask u a question and if u can answer this honestly i will let you and your ashi joke rest, how much is she paying you. or is she bleeping you too> pls be honest. if u answer this sincerely, then i rest my case.
Re: An Interview With Joke Silva On Olu Jacobs by dom(m): 11:03pm On Apr 24, 2013
kulyie: you dont make an objective opinion of people from afar.you cannot study someone from afar and judge her based on her attitude,composure,personality etc from afar talkless of watching the person in one event less than 24hours so mr,kindly park well.united nations ko,united village ni :p
looks like you have some issues with comprehension. I said i met her. And you're talking of watching from afar. I encountered and interacted with her! She, M.I and myself were given awards for supporting the fight against human trafficking. She was the M.C too. So i made a clear statement of fact based on real evidence. Not hearsay or speculation. I know you're star-struck but facts are sacred.
Re: An Interview With Joke Silva On Olu Jacobs by willienaji: 11:42pm On Apr 24, 2013
dom:
looks like you have some issues with comprehension. I said i met her. And you're talking of watching from afar. I encountered and interacted with her! She, M.I and myself were given awards for supporting the fight against human trafficking. She was the M.C too. So i made a clear statement of fact based on real evidence. Not hearsay or speculation. I know you're star-struck but facts are sacred.

thank you oo. this @kulyia has been fightin me over my opinions as well which is based on facts drawn from my encounters with the woman. hmmm. am tired o. ive met her a couple of occassions and i stand by the things i have said cos they are facts. am not biased neither am i a little child. angry angry
Re: An Interview With Joke Silva On Olu Jacobs by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 25, 2013
willienaji:

thank you oo. this @kulyia has been fightin me over my opinions as well which is based on facts drawn from my encounters with the woman. hmmm. am tired o. ive met her a couple of occassions and i stand by the things i have said cos they are facts. am not biased neither am i a little child. angry angry
pele o.you never taya.alabuku
Re: An Interview With Joke Silva On Olu Jacobs by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 25, 2013
dom:
Re: An Interview With Joke Silva On Olu Jacobs by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 25, 2013
dom:
looks like you have some issues with comprehension. I said i met her. And you're talking of watching from afar. I encountered and interacted with her! She, M.I and myself were given awards for supporting the fight against human trafficking. She was the M.C too. So i made a clear statement of fact based on real evidence. Not hearsay or speculation. I know you're star-struck but FACTS ARE SACRED.
indeed,or you meant to say fallacies are sacred.i hear you

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Joke Silva On Olu Jacobs by Sunity08(m): 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
Only God Knows D True
Re: An Interview With Joke Silva On Olu Jacobs by supergist1(m): 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
Joke Silva; Biography

Joke Silva Popularly called Aunty Joke by the younger acts in the industry, Joke Silva is a veteran Nollywood actress.
http://www.supergist.com.ng/joke-silva-biography-career-movies-awards-more/
Re: An Interview With Joke Silva On Olu Jacobs by supergist1(m): 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
Joke Silva is also known as Aunty Joke by the up coming actors and actresses in the industry, Joke Silva is an experience Nollywood actress who has been in the industry for a very long time.
http://www.konews.com.ng/2018/11/05/joke-silva-biography-career-marriage-movies-awards/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Has Nobody Acknowledged The "Okada Man" In Olajumoke's Famous Photo. / Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) / Powede Eniola Lawrence Gets Engaged (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.