Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,427 members, 7,836,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Airtel Bb Plan On Android - Phones (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Bb Plan On Android (516842 Views)

Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel BB Subscription Slashed / Airtel BB Plan Rocks On Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 07, 2013
ιѕ тнє αιʀтєℓ 256mb ρєʀ ωєєк(@ ɗ ʀαтє σƒ #200) ѕтιℓℓ gσιηg? ιƒ уєѕ, ι ηєєɗ тнє ċσɗє νєʀу υʀgєηтℓу ρℓєαѕє.
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by zube01(m): 8:49am On Nov 07, 2013
good morning friends!..yesterday I subscribed for airtel unlimited on my android!..and this morning I got this text saying'dear subscriber you have been deactivated!' pls friends anybody know what this means?..thanks for d help!
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by zube01(m): 8:49am On Nov 07, 2013
good morning friends!..yesterday I subscribed for airtel unlimited on my android!..and this morning I got this text saying'dear subscriber you have been deactivated!' pls friends anybody know what this means?..thanks for d help!..currently m browsing with it!
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by hermic4lyfe(m): 8:58am On Nov 07, 2013
rhema4u: Tried and tried and I sent a text to 440. #1500 was deducted from my account but still can't browse on it.

**Using droid though**

How......?
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by arizon101(m): 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
zube01: good morning friends!..yesterday I subscribed for airtel unlimited on my android!..and this morning I got this text saying'dear subscriber you have been deactivated!' pls friends anybody know what this means?..thanks for d help!..currently m browsing with it!
Dude be specific
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
hermic4lyfe:

How......?

I subscribed for N1,500 blackberry plan and it was deducted from my account but I couldn't browse. I had to buy 10mb before I started browsing.
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by hermic4lyfe(m): 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
rhema4u:

I subscribed for N1,500 blackberry plan and it was deducted from my account but I couldn't browse. I had to buy 10mb before I started browsing.

Ooh .......that's d normal thing to do Na.....thought u said u were using driodvpn

1 Like

Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by funkymeky: 3:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
hermic4lyfe:

Ooh .......that's d normal thing to do Na.....thought u said u were using driodvpn
How can I subscribe for the Airtel bis with 2gb or 4GB plan.. ?
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by funkymeky: 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
hermic4lyfe:

How can I subscribe for the Airtel bis with 2gb or 4GB plan.. ?
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by sobastical: 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
zube01: good morning friends!..yesterday I subscribed for airtel unlimited on my android!..and this morning I got this text saying'dear subscriber you have been deactivated!' pls friends anybody know what this means?..thanks for d help!

Just ignore and keep browsing, if the network seems not working switch off you network and put it on back.
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by overdrive(m): 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
E-Light:
ιѕ тнє αιʀтєℓ 256mb ρєʀ ωєєк(@ ɗ ʀαтє σƒ #200) ѕтιℓℓ gσιηg? ιƒ уєѕ, ι ηєєɗ тнє ċσɗє νєʀу υʀgєηтℓу ρℓєαѕє.

*440*018#
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
hermic4lyfe:

DRiodvpn requires rooting I guess. I don't dream about rooting my device. sad embarassed
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by write2obi(m): 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
opestein:
dial *440*161# without credit.if u are told u are not qualified for this offer,wait till u are qualified..but if it's u don't have sufficient balance to subscribe to this offer.load 1500 and activate.u will be given 4gb for 3months.
if u are not qualified,load 1500 and dial *440*16#.u will be given 2gb for 1month

Will this really work on my HTC vivid? If yes, do I need any additional setting?
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by write2obi(m): 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
deeobserver209:

I got mine too this morning 3gb 100 hour data. So it's just four days. Damm I got to use it quickly.

Which network is that?
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by zube01(m): 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
sobastical:

Just ignore and keep browsing, if the network seems not working switch off you network and put it on back.
..thanks bro
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
mrvocalprowess: Dat 4gb 4 1500,i heard u can only subscribe wen eligible and only once?true? Hw do i bcum eligible...
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by write2obi(m): 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
granmaster: Airtel limited subscription update, for new users follow the procedure
to subscribe for airtel limited 2gig recharge 1600 dial *440*16#
send= deactivate to 440
dial *141*712*11#
after done start browsing.....

for old users
when your gig finish and you want to subscribe for another one simply follow the procedure
send deactivate to 440
recharge 1500
then dial *440*16# fullstops connect it and start browsing....
the explanation of 1600 above is that the the 10mb activation will go to airtel firewall restriction to disable the blackberry restriction so that when ever you subscribe for the limited
plan the fire wall will be seeing your sim as somebody using 10mb day plan an therefore can not be able to deactivate you until your gig got expired or exhausted, so once you have subscribe 1600 for the first time in your second
subscription you don't need to recharge 1600 again, just subscribe 1500 and start surfing the net. for your notice if you call airtel CC telling them you can not use your unlimited BB PLAN TO BROWSE ON YOUR PC,I WILL BE SORRY FOR YOU BECAUSE THE
REPLY YOU WILL GET,YOU WILL RE GREAT CALLING THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE so if you are still confused call me on phone i will help you with all pleasure,
check your mb by dialing *123*10# or *141*712*0#

ok now question guys what if you bought the unlimited plan and your gig is about to expire yet you have not utilize your mb, what will you do are you to start downloading,things you don't want in other to utilize your gig,why not think of a way to retain that your gig,
there are two ways to do that ,but i wont post it make use of your brain guys,stop feeding all this our network providers, because they are really still cheating on us,we been giving 25% out of 100% of what we paid for, open your eyes shocked

Can this still work, now?
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Jimohlawal(m): 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
Fisfrank:
82mb bro
can it work on android?
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by arizon101(m): 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
Jimohlawal:
can it work on android?
Dude dnt u read d topic b4 joinin a thread
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by hermic4lyfe(m): 7:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
rhema4u:

DRiodvpn requires rooting I guess. I don't dream about rooting my device. sad embarassed

Well I ma fone is rooted and am currently using it to browse free on ma MTN line @ 100mb per day...... So i aint regrettin rooting....moreova i still have ma airtel 4gb plan.....so i believe am flexin
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by stephinnoyewole(m): 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2013
E-Light:
d previous code uve been using i fink.
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by stephinnoyewole(m): 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
rhema4u:

stil a learner?
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by write2obi(m): 11:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
hermic4lyfe: My network is extra fast here ooh .....wow....!!! Pls I just dI'd the 3 days plan of 275mb for 1 week I wanna no if I exhaust the data and do a new one will d time left b ADDed to the previous one? Pls quick reply
What's the code for this? And do I need to activate it with 10mb?
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Nobody: 2:36am On Nov 08, 2013
overdrive:

*440*018#
Thanks bro
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by write2obi(m): 6:14am On Nov 08, 2013
I'll tried almost all the codes, this is what I get

Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Okaka27(m): 8:39am On Nov 08, 2013
hermic4lyfe:

Well I ma fone is rooted and am currently using it to browse free on ma MTN line @ 100mb per day...... So i aint regrettin rooting....moreova i still have ma airtel 4gb plan.....so i believe am flexin
boss abeg info in the mtn pls... grin
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by yetseyi(f): 9:10am On Nov 08, 2013
pls I ve been used the 3day #200 plan about 3 times now. when I tried again ysterday using *440*018# it said plan nt available instead brought out different plans 4 BBM. so I took d risk nd chose d BBM of 200 naira. dey deducted my moni nd I tinkk d BBM is activated but I really dunno coz I dnt have BBM on ma fone. Pls aw do I activate d BIS now coz anytime I try d code it brings BBM options
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 08, 2013
stephinnoyewole:
stil a learner?

I just dropped apple for android. Am still getting around.
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 08, 2013
hermic4lyfe:

That's great chief. At least AirTel is doing well. Make rooting rest first.
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Vicjay1(m): 10:16am On Nov 08, 2013
yetseyi: pls I ve been used the 3day #200 plan about 3 times now. when I tried again ysterday using *440*018# it said plan nt available instead brought out different plans 4 BBM. so I took d risk nd chose d BBM of 200 naira. dey deducted my moni nd I tinkk d BBM is activated but I really dunno coz I dnt have BBM on ma fone. Pls aw do I activate d BIS now coz anytime I try d code it brings BBM options
yetseyi: pls I ve been used the 3day #200 plan about 3 times now. when I tried again ysterday using *440*018# it said plan nt available instead brought out different plans 4 BBM. so I took d risk nd chose d BBM of 200 naira. dey deducted my moni nd I tinkk d BBM is activated but I really dunno coz I dnt have BBM on ma fone. Pls aw do I activate d BIS now coz anytime I try d code it brings BBM options
just follow this procedure. N200 -245MB.
send deactivate to 440
dial *141*1#
press 2
press 3
press 1
press 3.
send stopautorenew to 440.
last upto 1week.
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Sanitty(m): 11:44am On Nov 08, 2013
pls house how do I check the data balance on ma phone...I'm on the BSM plan..
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by drhammed: 11:49am On Nov 08, 2013
plz , kindly explain 2 me well on how my 200naira 3day plan wl last 4 a week
Vic-jay:
just follow this procedure. N200 -245MB.
send deactivate to 440
dial *141*1#
press 2
press 3
press 1
press 3.
send stopautorenew to 440.
last upto 1week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (100) (Reply)

Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp? / How To Share/transfer Mb/data On MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat. / Infinix hot discussion and review thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.