Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Airtel Bb Plan On Android - Phones (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Bb Plan On Android (516514 Views)

Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel BB Subscription Slashed / Airtel BB Plan Rocks On Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
ninz: Why then is mine not working, had to subscribe to 10mb again so I can get online.
Yesss!!!
It works!!!
After loading n using d 10mb, I checked bal n I hv 71mb left!!!!!
Woww!!
Am loading 1500 tomorrow, sharpenly.! smiley smiley
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Donsammi(m): 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2014
Jregz: it's funny pple are saying airtel's bis is not functional on android device again
wetin i come dey use type?
get ur facts, stop talking trash
and besides u don't need to sub 10mb

I've been using airtel for close to 7 months now and no 10mb's involved, yet it works
its ppl like you i dont like . Hv been usinq this for Over 2yrz now and countinq Still not makinq noise....Keep it low key Airtel is Blockinq it on some Sims .. Hope urs will be nxt
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by WackyJ1(m): 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
Donsammi: its ppl like you i dont like . Hv been usinq this for Over 2yrz now and countinq Still not makinq noise....Keep it low key Airtel is Blockinq it on some Sims .. Hope urs will be nxt

2 years and they never block your sim? Your own is supposed to be the first

1 Like

Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Peterstev: 12:03am On Jan 07, 2014
pls guys m nat new to airtel bis on android but ive nat used it since oct,i tried the eti 1100k bis buh it din work so dey refunded me n i did d 200mb plan.
so i wanna knw if the 4gig or 2gig for 1.5 still works n if any1 has subscribed diz year. tanks. i also wanna sell ma laptop compaq cq56 4gig ram n ma tecno f7 still in great condition, just dnt wanna use tecno again wanna switch to samsung.
interested call 08189612205 or 08023667856 tankz.
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Nobozora(m): 12:12am On Jan 07, 2014
Jregz: it's funny pple are saying airtel's bis is not functional on android device again
wetin i come dey use type?
get ur facts, stop talking trash
and besides u don't need to sub 10mb

I've been using airtel for close to 7 months now and no 10mb's involved, yet it works
Baba, Oil dey ur head (Y)
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by kismo(m): 12:41am On Jan 07, 2014
Please, is airtel aware of this 2gb for #1500 or it's a tweat? I subscribed for 2gb and also loaded 100 to get another 10mb, but yet I couldn't browse with the 2gb after I exhausted the 10mb. I called airtel customer agent and asked for a refund of my 1500(a friend told me they do refund), and they agreed to do that in 24 hours, on the condition that the 2gb will be met intact. After the call, I decided to load another #100 for 10mb. Lol and hehold, it worked perfectly! My question now is, do I still need to call airtel customer care to tell them not to bother? Or when they get there and discover it's less than 2gb, they will just forget about wiping it off? ABEG MAKE E NA NO VEX. Wetin person no understand na ask e dey ask o. Thanks for response.
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by WackyJ1(m): 12:48am On Jan 07, 2014
kismo: Please, is airtel aware of this 2gb for #1500 or it's a tweat? I subscribed for 2gb and also loaded 100 to get another 10mb, but yet I couldn't browse with the 2gb after I exhausted the 10mb. I called airtel customer agent and asked for a refund of my 1500(a friend told me they do refund), and they agreed to do that in 24 hours, on the condition that the 2gb will be met intact. After the call, I decided to load another #100 for 10mb. Lol and hehold, it worked perfectly! My question now is, do I still need to call airtel customer care to tell them not to bother? Or when they get there and discover it's less than 2gb, they will just forget about wiping it off? ABEG MAKE E NA NO VEX. Wetin person no understand na ask e dey ask o. Thanks for response.

Loool smart CC agents they knew that it was working so they told you that they would give you a refund of the 2gb was intact, they didn't want to give a refund and they knew that eventually it would start working... grin
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by dazzy4real(m): 12:49am On Jan 07, 2014
Pls as at ysterday hu has done d 2gb plan for 1500 n it worked successfully ?
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Nobody: 4:11am On Jan 07, 2014
Donsammi: its ppl like you i dont like . Hv been usinq this for Over 2yrz now and countinq Still not makinq noise....Keep it low key Airtel is Blockinq it on some Sims .. Hope urs will be nxt
sorry bro but i was trying clear people's doubts and one dude said it doesn't work again
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Nobody: 4:14am On Jan 07, 2014
dl_jbd: if I may ask, whn wz ur last subscription? How recent?
last week
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Nobody: 4:14am On Jan 07, 2014
Nobozora: Baba, Oil dey ur head (Y)
don't get ya
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Donsammi(m): 5:29am On Jan 07, 2014
Jregz:
sorry bro but i was trying clear people's doubts and one dude said it doesn't work again
Ok wasnt Tryinq to insult you oh.. But u knw aIrtel is the onlyhope now... So lets Try and Keep it on Lowkey ..
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by daryoor(m): 6:55am On Jan 07, 2014
is there a 1000 naira airtel bis subscription?, if there is please what is d activation code?
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by dridowu: 8:18am On Jan 07, 2014
Guy ds airtel too slow, e b like say snail fast pass ds airtel sef
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by JentleJosh(m): 8:50am On Jan 07, 2014
The Airtel Bb plans works fine on my Android. I have two Airtel sims. The first one works directly, without an additional 10mb plan. However, the second sim does nor work directly, it requires you to power it with a 10mb daily plan.
Furthermore, I can confirm that the 2+1 promo has ended. But, those who subscribed before Jan 1, 2014 can still enjoy it.
Also, the 1+1 daily offer is working fine for me. The good thing is that, you can subscribe to multiple 1+1 daily offers. To do that, send BBUD2 to 440. You'd be given 163mb. Like I said, you can subscribe to as many plans as possible. It will automatically add to your data balance. If you want it to last for a week, be sure you are in Club 10(*166#). Club 10 users are entitled to 15mb on recharge of N200. The 15mb will add to your data balance and increase the validity to a week.
Now, the 1+1 offer might not work for you. Just subscribe to the normal 80mb plan first. Do that by sending "BBUD" in a text message to "440" (without quotes)
Good luck.
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by ibksolar: 9:08am On Jan 07, 2014
Hi guys, I just subscribed for the Airtel 1500 package on my android and was given 2GB data. However when I tried to use, all my airtime was zapped and when the credit I had finished, the internet stopped working.
My question is Y did this happen? How do I know I need to subscribe for the 10mb before it starts working?

Most importantly, HOW DO I GET IT TO WORK?
Thanks folks: for your prompt and accurate response smiley
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 07, 2014
Donsammi: Ok wasnt Tryinq to insult you oh.. But u knw aIrtel is the onlyhope now... So lets Try and Keep it on Lowkey ..
yeah yeah
Aiit bro
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by cynhamscakes(f): 10:16am On Jan 07, 2014
Had to switch back to Airtel after Etisalat goofed.
Its working very well for me though but i set the network mode to this.......see screenshot below.

When it was set to auto, it was giving me crappy E signal but i played around with my phone and somehow got luck. The speed is awesome. No disconnection or interruption at all.

Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by dljbd1(m): 11:30am On Jan 07, 2014
cynhamscakes: Had to switch back to Airtel after Etisalat goofed.
Its working very well for me though but i set the network mode to this.......see screenshot below.

When it was set to auto, it was giving me crappy E signal but i played around with my phone and somehow got luck. The speed is awesome. No disconnection or interruption at all.
awesome! You're a learner
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by icankel: 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2014
Answer 10 times yet people will surely ask 10 times question. chai
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by icankel: 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
Solution is on d 1st page
ibksolar: Hi guys, I just subscribed for the Airtel 1500 package on my android and was given 2GB data. However when I tried to use, all my airtime was zapped and when the credit I had finished, the internet stopped working.
My question is Y did this happen? How do I know I need to subscribe for the 10mb before it starts working?

Most importantly, HOW DO I GET IT TO WORK?
Thanks folks: for your prompt and accurate response smiley
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by magnificinth: 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
Please guys, I just subscribed for the Airtel bbud now. But before then I migrated to Airtel club 10 by dialing *166# then recharged #200 but I wasn't given any 15mb. I proceeded and subscribed for the bbud by sending bbud to 440 and I was given the 80 mb which I found out was in A10 by dialing *123*123#. My question now is that how can I make this last fr a week cos I wasn't given the 15 mb and the fact I had my mb in A10 does that means that am eligible fr/to sub fr the 2+1 blackberry plan?? Anybody please??
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by magnificinth: 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
Plus I did not do the 10mb thingy and I have #85 which is still intact as am browsing now

Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Youngpo413: 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
magnificinth: Please guys, I just subscribed for the Airtel bbud now. But before then I migrated to Airtel club 10 by dialing *166# then recharged #200 but I wasn't given any 15mb. I proceeded and subscribed for the bbud by sending bbud to 440 and I was given the 80 mb which I found out was in A10 by dialing *123*123#. My question now is that how can I make this last fr a week cos I wasn't given the 15 mb and the fact I had my mb in A10 does that means that am eligible fr/to sub fr the 2+1 blackberry plan?? Anybody please??

Don`t worry your 15mb go still come,provided you are on club 10 padis.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Donsammi(m): 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2014
2+1 offer has been stopped .it ws a promo..

1 Like

Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by magnificinth: 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2014
Young po413:

Don`t worry your 15mb go still come,provided you are on club 10 padis.

Okay thanks, but any idea if I can go for the 2+1 sub that's the 3k 6gb??
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by magnificinth: 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
Donsammi: 2+1 offer has been stopped .it ws a promo..

Aight thanks, so the only option now is 1500 fr 2gb??
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Donsammi(m): 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
magnificinth:

Aight thanks, so the only option now is 1500 fr 2gb??
yap .
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by ify84(m): 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
please.... is the airtel BSM for 1200 of 1gig....still working? pls Answer
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
LET ME JUST USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK OUR DEAR AIRTEL FOR THEIR AVAILABLE BB SUB THAT IS WORKING FOR US.

MAY GOD EXPAND THEIR COAST...
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Orderer(m): 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
EMMAUGOH: LET ME JUST USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK OUR DEAR AIRTEL FOR THEIR AVAILABLE BB SUB THAT IS WORKING FOR US.

MAY GOD EXPAND THEIR COAST...
Amen
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by anthony500(m): 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
Been trying to suscribe for the 3 months 6gig plan but all the codes doesn't work

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (100) (Reply)

Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp? / How To Share/transfer Mb/data On MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat. / Infinix hot discussion and review thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.