Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

PSquare, AY, Chioma, Kanayo In Economy Class (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PSquare, AY, Chioma, Kanayo In Economy Class (Pictures) (46412 Views)

Chioma Akpotha Shades Uche Jombo, Emem Isong, Omoni Oboli / Chioma Akpotha Shows Off Cleavage In New Selfie / Kanayo O Kanayo: Actor-Turned-Pastor [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSquare, AY, Chioma, Kanayo In Economy Class (Pictures) by dridowu: 11:15am On Apr 23, 2013
Dancing galala
Re: PSquare, AY, Chioma, Kanayo In Economy Class (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2013
LoL big boys tryna save money..
Hehe economy thou
Re: PSquare, AY, Chioma, Kanayo In Economy Class (Pictures) by Lilimax(f): 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2013
pro01:

Lol. Na Aero sure pass for countryman. The only airline wey dem they hawk Gala, chin-chin, puff puff, and cold La Casera for inside plane. Na to dey stop for Ore make passsengers shit and piss for bush na im remain.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
The thing tire me sef. Why den go dey hawk snak inside Aeroplane .
Please is this obtainable in abroad. Just asking anyway
Re: PSquare, AY, Chioma, Kanayo In Economy Class (Pictures) by Lilimax(f): 1:03pm On Apr 26, 2013
mysticgal: i cant stop laughing,haha k.o.k,it is finished.........i mean inflight refreshment is finished.
lol grin grin grin @ KOK face tongue
Re: PSquare, AY, Chioma, Kanayo In Economy Class (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2013
Lilimax:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
The thing tire me sef. Why den go dey hawk snak inside Aeroplane .
Please is this obtainable in abroad. Just asking anyway
Over here, you get some miserly peanuts/pretzel and some tiny äss cup of soda. Anyway, I could care less, if you sleep well or listen to music like I do, you no go feel the hunger. Just hold am and chop better food when you step down.

But I don't understand why Aero should sell snacks though. They should at least offer refreshment for free, even if it's tiny, it'll speak better of them.

1 Like

Re: PSquare, AY, Chioma, Kanayo In Economy Class (Pictures) by akatonero(m): 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2013
Their pot don dey dry mk dem no pretend grin grin grin grin
Re: PSquare, AY, Chioma, Kanayo In Economy Class (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 26, 2013
pro01:

Lol. Na Aero sure pass for countryman. The only airline wey dem they hawk Gala, chin-chin, puff puff, and cold La Casera for inside plane. Na to dey stop for Ore make passsengers shit and piss for bush na im remain.
Are u for real??
Re: PSquare, AY, Chioma, Kanayo In Economy Class (Pictures) by victorD3: 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2013
What's the problem with Economy? Its time we start questioning the education of these mods
Re: PSquare, AY, Chioma, Kanayo In Economy Class (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2013
Shollypopz:
Are u for real??
hahahahaha!! He's exaggerating it. The last time I used them was in 2011 summer. I remember they sold snacks but I can't remember the particular snacks but it was definitely not gala and chin-chin.

1 Like

Re: PSquare, AY, Chioma, Kanayo In Economy Class (Pictures) by komek(m): 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2013
goldfish80: Is it just me? But Kanayo looks kinda broke for real undecided

what makes u think that guy is broke? Is it from his looks and probably what he was putting on.
Abeg don't judge things from the outside. Kanayo is one of the richest Nollywood person among his comtemporaries.
Re: PSquare, AY, Chioma, Kanayo In Economy Class (Pictures) by donsax: 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2013
Why wouldn't he look broke when is type of film an only role is good for is all about ritual ritual.........the type of films are not wanted in market again.
Re: PSquare, AY, Chioma, Kanayo In Economy Class (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2013
Psquare, Chioma and Ay look like they're chilling and gisting with each other - Cool. LOL kanaya looks like they refused him to sit near em haha, he's not on the 'fun' side of the plane, plus he looks broke jare!
Re: PSquare, AY, Chioma, Kanayo In Economy Class (Pictures) by kevoh(m): 1:27pm On Apr 26, 2013
They probably read acidtalk's post about saving money on Nairaland tongue and decided to act on it!
Re: PSquare, AY, Chioma, Kanayo In Economy Class (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2013
pro01:

Kini big deal. Most US airlines also "Hawk" snacks in economy class!!
Gala, chin-chin, and puff puff are indigenous to naija so what is wrong with that.
It's the same thing when southwest, united, delta etc hawk buns and sausages on US domestic flights.
Re: PSquare, AY, Chioma, Kanayo In Economy Class (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
ItsModella:
hahahahaha!! He's exaggerating it. The last time I used them was in 2011 summer. I remember they sold snacks but I can't remember the particular snacks but it was definitely not gala and chin-chin.
Oh okay, I was scared O. They sell snacks here too in economy, especially in domestic flights. Don't u HV to pay like triple the price for a bottle of coke or sandwich, all na same.
Re: PSquare, AY, Chioma, Kanayo In Economy Class (Pictures) by Soso990240(m): 1:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
gmailpictures: why dem no use their private jet na ? these are big boys
mk i hear say na dm get dat private jet...au much dm get?
Re: PSquare, AY, Chioma, Kanayo In Economy Class (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2013
pro01:

They have changed. Refreshment is now free.
Re: PSquare, AY, Chioma, Kanayo In Economy Class (Pictures) by naptu2: 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2013
goldfish80:
In his Hey dayz he used to own α Private jet.life is binch mehn....

Amokachi never had a private jet. He owned a light plane.
Re: PSquare, AY, Chioma, Kanayo In Economy Class (Pictures) by brosdoncome(m): 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2013
gluv01:

No ma'am...But I always watch out for that name coz I can predict the comments that follows. I laugh out sometimes grin
Never mind

Which kai gbagaun b diz? I still have a copy of "Brighter Grammar" left grin
Re: PSquare, AY, Chioma, Kanayo In Economy Class (Pictures) by CUIzundu(m): 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2013
The fact they're celebrities dos'nt change d fact they are human beings...that's wot I call truely humble...we know too well they cud board a 1st class, some cud even charter a P.jet but dey chose economy.....btw who no know say things r hard right naw in naija??

Re: PSquare, AY, Chioma, Kanayo In Economy Class (Pictures) by brosdoncome(m): 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2013
adaobi123:

LOOOOOOOOOL I'm juss too much cool grin

Stop feeling like a star....I mean, "Star Lager Beer" grin
Re: PSquare, AY, Chioma, Kanayo In Economy Class (Pictures) by Indifferent(m): 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2013
he is just tired jor
Re: PSquare, AY, Chioma, Kanayo In Economy Class (Pictures) by funnyx(m): 1:49pm On Apr 26, 2013
pro01:

LWKMD grin grin grin
Re: PSquare, AY, Chioma, Kanayo In Economy Class (Pictures) by Marotzke(m): 1:49pm On Apr 26, 2013
komek:

what makes u think that guy is broke? Is it from his looks and probably what he was putting on.
Abeg don't judge things from the outside. Kanayo is one of the richest Nollywood person among his comtemporaries.
Rich for where? Since you don't know the whole story,get it first hand here. Na this your kind talk(rich man) go make Kanayo Onyekwere go contest election for house of representatives to represent one part Mbaise so. As him dey form Big boy, he no kuku join political group make dem tell am wetin dey.Na so Mr Onyekwere aka KOK, go invest a greater part of his fortune inside politics. Ofcourse the incumbent member trounced him thoroughly. Smarting from the defeat, K.O.K quickly dived into movie production, only for the trio of Fidelis Dukker, Clem Ohameze and ofcourse Jim Iyke Duped him of the remaining change. Completely flustered KOK sold his plot of land in Okokomaiko to de maintain appearance. His angry looks is due to the fact that would have prefered to come by Night bus,but then the secret would be out. That explains the hungry and angry looks. Na so the story come be. Das All.
Re: PSquare, AY, Chioma, Kanayo In Economy Class (Pictures) by PeterKbaba: 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2013
Arik Airline I presume ..... Probably the Airline sponsored the trip and gave all artist from Lagos free ticket (Advertisement thingssss)
Re: PSquare, AY, Chioma, Kanayo In Economy Class (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2013
Thats arik air
Re: PSquare, AY, Chioma, Kanayo In Economy Class (Pictures) by Rastamann: 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2013
What is the big deal if they fly on economy class? And what business of ours is it?
Re: PSquare, AY, Chioma, Kanayo In Economy Class (Pictures) by Orikinla(m): 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2013
It was a chartered flight for all the celebrities for 9th AMAA in Yenagoa and the duo simply wanted to fly along with us.
It shows their humility and lest we forget PSquare, AY, Chioma and KOK can afford to fly on chartered private jet.
Please, give them a break.
Re: PSquare, AY, Chioma, Kanayo In Economy Class (Pictures) by brosdoncome(m): 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2013
Marotzke: Rich for where? Since you don't know the whole story,get it first hand here. Na this your kind talk(rich man) go make Kanayo Onyekwere go contest election for house of representatives to represent one part Mbaise so. As him dey form Big boy, he no kuku join political group make dem tell am wetin dey.Na so Mr Onyekwere aka KOK, go invest a greater part of his fortune inside politics. Ofcourse the incumbent member trounced him thoroughly. Smarting from the defeat, K.O.K quickly dived into movie production, only for the trio of Fidelis Dukker, Clem Ohameze and ofcourse Jim Iyke Duped him of the remaining change. Completely flustered KOK sold his plot of land in Okokomaiko to de maintain appearance. His angry looks is due to the fact that would have prefered to come by Night bus,but then the secret would be out. That explains the hungry and angry looks. Na so the story come be. Das All.

E remain 4 u to go work 4 102.7 naija FM becuz u sabi amebo work well well oh!! Wetin K.O.K do u? grin

6 Likes

Re: PSquare, AY, Chioma, Kanayo In Economy Class (Pictures) by Orikinla(m): 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2013
Who even send una dis photos?
Nairaland Amebos on the trip?
Re: PSquare, AY, Chioma, Kanayo In Economy Class (Pictures) by knockturnal(m): 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2013
pro01:

Na hunger make im face dull like that. Looks like he can't wait for the in-flight 'refreshments'.
lwtmb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Van Vicker's Cute Family Photo / Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God / Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.