Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

(own A Genuine Land)land For Sale With C Of O In Abuja For Just N200,000 Only. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / (own A Genuine Land)land For Sale With C Of O In Abuja For Just N200,000 Only. (1883 Views)

Land! Land!! Land!!! / Land! Land!! Land!!! Genuine Lands For Residential And Industrial Development N / Land! Land!! Land!!! @ Imota Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(own A Genuine Land)land For Sale With C Of O In Abuja For Just N200,000 Only. by obande23(m): 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2013
Own a genuine land. Land for sale with C of O in Abuja For Just 200,000 Naira only. Land is located Behind Zuba College of Education TungaMaji. Gwagwalada Area Council Abuja. Rush while offer last. This is the first of its kind because its directly from FCDA.
Never settle for less, this is an opportunity for everyone. Dont pay more anymore.200,001
contact me on 08065352114 or email me on obandeom@gmail.com
Re: (own A Genuine Land)land For Sale With C Of O In Abuja For Just N200,000 Only. by AreaFada2: 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2013
No phone number or email?

Is it R of O or C of O?

Is it Residential or farmland?
Re: (own A Genuine Land)land For Sale With C Of O In Abuja For Just N200,000 Only. by obande23(m): 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2013
obande23: Own a genuine land. Land for sale with C of O in Abuja For Just 200,000 Naira only. Land is located Behind Zuba College of Education TungaMaji. Gwagwalada Area Council Abuja. Rush while offer last. This is the first of its kind because its directly from FCDA.
Never settle for less, this is an opportunity for everyone. Dont pay more anymore.200,001
CONTACT ME ON 08065352114 OR 08137279823 OR E-mail me on obandeom@gmail.com, obandeom@yahoo.com
Re: (own A Genuine Land)land For Sale With C Of O In Abuja For Just N200,000 Only. by obande23(m): 5:58pm On Apr 22, 2013
Area-Fada:
No phone number or email?

Is it R of O or C of O?

Is it Residential or farmland?
Its[b] C of O [/b]not R of O
Re: (own A Genuine Land)land For Sale With C Of O In Abuja For Just N200,000 Only. by obande23(m): 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2013
obande23:
Re: (own A Genuine Land)land For Sale With C Of O In Abuja For Just N200,000 Only. by obande23(m): 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2013
obande23:
And its Residential.
Re: (own A Genuine Land)land For Sale With C Of O In Abuja For Just N200,000 Only. by obande23(m): 11:11am On Apr 23, 2013
obande23:
And its Residential.
One gone. Remaining 11. Hurry while it last.
Re: (own A Genuine Land)land For Sale With C Of O In Abuja For Just N200,000 Only. by AreaFada2: 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2013
I will get back to you soon.
Re: (own A Genuine Land)land For Sale With C Of O In Abuja For Just N200,000 Only. by kopell: 1:32am On Apr 26, 2013
How develop is this area,was this Area council land or FCDA land, when did the allocation came out from AGIS
Is there any inforstruture on the land yet? Show the picture of the surrounding neighborhood and inforstruture
If any, or it another buy and keep for the next ten years or more. Then we know if we make good decision on what we want to buy. One more thing is it a residencia or farmlands, all this questions need to be answer. Nigeria is as close to us now then ever,remenber that.
Re: (own A Genuine Land)land For Sale With C Of O In Abuja For Just N200,000 Only. by obande23(m): 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2013
First it is a customary C of O. U can buy and develop if u like cos its behind the college of education and u can drive to the location, there is also a block industry there.but its advisable u leave it for some time since there are no much population around there. In either way this will be the best decision u ever made, that i promise you. The land is located in gwagwalada area council.
Re: (own A Genuine Land)land For Sale With C Of O In Abuja For Just N200,000 Only. by AreaFada2: 3:06am On Apr 28, 2013
obande23: First it is a customary C of O. U can buy and develop if u like cos its behind the college of education and u can drive to the location, there is also a block industry there.but its advisable u leave it for some time since there are no much population around there. In either way this will be the best decision u ever made, that i promise you. The land is located in gwagwalada area council.

Thanks Mr for the reply.

I have heard of customary C of O but no idea what it means.

Is it legally equivalent to government C of O or Governor Consent? Is it not readily revocable by the Minister of FCT?
Do you still have to go through the official goverment C of O rigmarole to perfect the documents?

Is this customary C of O captured by AGIS on their records?

I am asking to see which verification you have done before offering the land to the public.

You mentioned before that "it" is directly from FCDA, by "it", do you mean the land or the customary C of O?

Who is selling the land right now (who is the current owner)?

Thanks.
Re: (own A Genuine Land)land For Sale With C Of O In Abuja For Just N200,000 Only. by obande23(m): 4:44am On Apr 28, 2013
The Customary C of O is to convince u on its genuineness or better still u can take it to FCDA if u want to know more the land. And it is a government C of O. Just that now that there is a change of ownership u need to update the information from AGIS. This C of O and R of O we are going to give u will serves u for about forty years, before which u are suppose to renew it (expecially now that it has been resold) from AGIS. And finally am an agent so i can not tell u the owner of the land. Thanks
Re: (own A Genuine Land)land For Sale With C Of O In Abuja For Just N200,000 Only. by AreaFada2: 9:18am On Apr 28, 2013
obande23: The Customary C of O is to convince u on its genuineness or better still u can take it to FCDA if u want to know more the land. And it is a government C of O. Just that now that there is a change of ownership u need to update the information from AGIS. This C of O and R of O we are going to give u will serves u for about forty years, before which u are suppose to renew it (expecially now that it has been resold) from AGIS. And finally am an agent so i can not tell u the owner of the land. Thanks

Thanks,

I didn't mean that you should link me with the owner. I wanted to know if it's FCDA (because you said it's direct from FCDA)or an individual who's selling.

Anyway I wrote the post to which you responded before I saw your email with attached C of O.

How far is it behind Zuba College of Education? How far from the airport?
You know that for the FCDA check one would need the survey plan to enssure the C of O tallies with the area on the survey plan.

What is your agency fee? And what discount can you give on the quoted price? Is there any other immediate cost associated with the sale apart from lawyer fee?

Do you have to settle Omonile (local youths/elders) of the area?

Is electricity in the area at present? How far by car without traffic is it from Zuba College of Education?

I want to know much about the land so that I decide if to recommend it to friends (to do their own checks).
Re: (own A Genuine Land)land For Sale With C Of O In Abuja For Just N200,000 Only. by obande23(m): 8:03am On Apr 29, 2013
Its About 60 seconds drive after the Zuba college of Education. The land is specifically located in Traders Layout III, before the filling station. No electricity yet cos all the structures are still in process. But there is a motor able access road to the land.U don't have to settle anybody. The power of attorney and Deeds of assignment will be prepared by our lawyer. U are buying from an individual. Thanks
Re: (own A Genuine Land)land For Sale With C Of O In Abuja For Just N200,000 Only. by obande23(m): 12:03am On May 05, 2013
More Properties up for grab

Property for sale. 6 Units of 2 Bedroom flat on 2nd floors, well furnished in a fenced compound at Arab Road. Kubwa Fct Abuja. with C of O going for 260 million Naira only. contact me immediately on 08065352114, or e-mail me on obandeom@gmail.com.

A multi-purpose two numbers of five Hectares of land in Karasana North(Opposite Kubwa express Road).With C of O. up for grab for a give away price of 250 million naira only for each.

A Hospital Plot on land 6000sqm with C of O @ game Village Abuja. up for grap for 300 million only. Asking price.

A residential plot of land of 2861 sqm for sale in Asokoro Abuja. Going for 150 million only. Asking price.
Re: (own A Genuine Land)land For Sale With C Of O In Abuja For Just N200,000 Only. by obande23(m): 9:13am On Jun 05, 2013
I want to sale my fairly used touch 1 for 26,000. its in a very perfect conditition.call now if u are interested. or email me on obandeom@gmail.com. am selling it cheap coz i need de money now
Re: (own A Genuine Land)land For Sale With C Of O In Abuja For Just N200,000 Only. by Ngo28: 8:11pm On May 24, 2021
Land for sale in Kuje, Area Council. F.C.T Abuja

Size: 50 by 50 (1 Plot)

The Land is in a well developed area with Tiled roads and Its not far from my house.

Price of the land is 1.5m

Local Land with Gomo Papers (Area Council)

Contact me : 07019300116

I'm not an agent, this is my land.

Land for sale by Owner.

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs You Should Become An Interior Designer / Land With C of O For Sale just after 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos. 10M / 3,000 Acres (1,200 Hectares) At Monarstry Road Sangotedo-ajah, Lekki For Sales.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.