Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,045 members, 7,953,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:30 AM

China Tour '08 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China Tour '08 (1107 Views)

Naija Tour / Oritsefemi Lands In Beijing Ahead Of China Tour. / BREAKING NEWS For Canada Federal Skilled Immigration Applicants Before 27 Feb 08 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Tour '08 by oshare: 8:47am On Apr 11, 2008
Travel to China with ease for 14 days with just N165,000 only (Flight, Hotel and Feeding inclusive)
For Details Please Call Ken or G.O.D. on

08033332193 or 8072002002
Re: China Tour '08 by dejia(m): 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2008
What other thing is involved?
Do i pay after i get the Visa?
Pls. Post more details.
Re: China Tour '08 by iice(f): 7:47am On Apr 12, 2008
Isn't there a recent cut down on visas to that place?
Something to do with monitoring the amount of people entering their country due to the olympics undecided
Re: China Tour '08 by almondjoy(f): 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2008
Actually, there is a trade fair starting next week.  I think it is held twice a year in April and October.  China is a place for business not for vacation at all!

Been there twice and love the people!

Guangzhou, I love very much kiss

http://www.travelchinaguide.com/picture/guangdong/guangzhou/

Guangzhou is an ancient city with a history of 2800 years. It is named "the spring city" because with long summer the city is always with green plants and blooming with fresh flowers all years round. Guangzhou is the main communication center of Guangdong with generous amount of railways, highways, bridges, multi levels of flyovers and labyrinth of waterways. Guangzhou has much to offer ranging from beautiful parks, romantic Pearl River to delicious Cantonese cuisines.

(1) (Reply)

New Quality Of Life Statistics (Iceland, Norway, And Canada In Top 3) / Nigerian Girl Faces Racist Threat For Winning Uk Beauty Contest. / Ota,Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.